• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#13 Tisto

Tisto
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hi all,

Scandinavian here. Originally found this forum years ago (while I was singel)

Just started reading here again. Must admit Ive missed this great forum and feel abit nostalgic.

It was here I took the first step and shared/admitted my lust for these girls =)

Some of the members are still here, thats fun to see.

I have now been in a relationship with a lb in my home country for some years.

It is great.

Cheers

Tisto

#14 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:36 PM

Welcome aboard Tisto.

Out of interest, are you dating a European ladyboy or an Asian ladyboy you met in Europe?

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#15 Tisto

Tisto
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:17 AM

Thank you Moo,

It is an asian LB which I met in my home country. She have lived most of her life here.

I was actually planning my first trip to LOS right before I started talking with her  :D

So I never actually went to LOS.

#16 Elpaso

Elpaso
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

Hey

Found this forum bout month ago but been LB curious few years now but never had the guts to try anything out. Now planning 7-14 days a trip to pattaya/bangkok/phuket for fall of 2014 or early 2015. I'm probably quite young compared to other people here, 26 only. I live in scandinavia but enough info for now.

• Moo Yung likes this

#17 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

Welcome to the forum Elpaso.

We'd love to hear about how your first trip goes. In a way I wish I was heading to Thailand again for the first time - nothing beats the rush of the first time you discover the land of ladyboys!

#18 Elpaso

Elpaso
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

First time abroad alone aswell if I have the guts to just carry out this trip. Will have to save for a while aswell. Is it worth maybe saving a year or so and doing a longer trip or just save 6 months or so and make the first trip shorter? 

#19 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

It depends how long you mean by short and long trips.

2 weeks is probably a nice length for a first trip, it can be a bit overwhelming. But at the same time you'll always blow a bit more cash on your first trip, all part of learning the ropes.

Thailand isn't for everyone and can be a bit of a culture shock (especially if you are not so well traveled), while the whole ladyboy thing, and the intensity of places such as Pattaya, may even be hard to get your head around the first time.

I'd suggest having enough money for your first trip and the flight money saved for your second trip before you set off. Then if you do fall in love with the country and ladyboys (as many people do), it won't feel so gut wrenching going home knowing the next trip is in your sights.

#20 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

Moo is right on point again! My first trip was for work and I was still a hetero guy. After a newbie mistake with (what I later found out) was an ex-bar girl who 'stole' my heart, and tried for my money, I learned, listened, and found the 'dark' side. Now I enjoy both sides of the street. I wish I was 26 and traveling to Thailand! The best advice I can give you is, fall in love with Thailand, but don't fall in love with anyone until you've had enough experiences to make a decision. You'll be entering a culture of pay-for-play and their perception will be much different than yours. Read the threads here to learn. Good luck and welcome!
  • batman4ever likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#21 Jahve

Jahve
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

Hi everybody !

This newbie here is from Scandinavia, Sweden to be more precise. Joined a couple of weeks ago but been reading way longer then that. Have been to Thailand twice before, but never had the pleasure to experience a ladyboy.

That will all change in June when I head of to LOS on a month well earned vacation :) Looking forward to met up with both Moo, Batman and any other BM that might be in the vicinty at that time.

Until then I wish everyone the best ,

Jahve
  • Moo Yung and batman4ever like this

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

so do you have you plans fixed?? will arrive on the 13 myself ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#23 Jahve

Jahve
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

Yeah as a matter of fact I do :)

Will arrive on June the 22 ! Looking forward to that date...

How long will you be around in Pattaya ? Was thinking about staying a week then travel to Phuket before flying to Vietnam and then Cambodia mostly to some cultural shit :) then rounding up my trip with Pattaya again before flying back to Sweden.

Thats the plan, but nothing is set in stone !

#24 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

Yeah as a matter of fact I do :)

Will arrive on June the 22 ! Looking forward to that date...

How long will you be around in Pattaya ? Was thinking about staying a week then travel to Phuket before flying to Vietnam and then Cambodia mostly to some cultural shit :) then rounding up my trip with Pattaya again before flying back to Sweden.

Thats the plan, but nothing is set in stone !

That's a nice combo. Nowhere compares to Pattaya for fun, and Phuket is the  perfect change of pace with some of the best beaches in Thailand, and a chance to meet Jimbo and the C&D girls.

It's also great to mix in a bit of culture, for all my years in Thailand I feel guilty that I'm yet to visit Vietnam. 

I will be heading to Phuket myself around then so there's a good chance I'll see you there too. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci