New Member on the Forum?

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#169 jas888

jas888
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:06 AM

I lived in Cebu 14 years and going back soon. I started thinking about doing a ladyboy, but just could not get myself to do it. The LB'S that are flat and no ass just remind me of boys that don't interest me. The ones that took the hormone pills and had natural looking boobs and bigger ass did start to get me thinking. At this bar on Mango Ave I watched this one lady boy slowly make the transition into almost 100% women. Her voice even changed to like a women's voice. I got to be friends with her because I was there just about 5 nights a week chasing pussy. She even let me feel her tits one night and dam, it was just like a natural girl's boobs. Most LB are not like her. Anyway, I'm totally not gay. I'm having a crisis with this all. I really want to try top and bottom, but I'm worried what it will do to me later on. Anyone else experience this?

#170 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:02 PM

Welcome to the forum Lex881 and jas888!

Glad you shared your stories. Lexi881 - good for you in setting a goal and successful steps in making it happen!

jas888 - your concerns are common among those who are attracted to ladyboys. There are a number of posts on various forums about these concerns, and what it boils down to is does it matter? If she's attractive and there is mutual attraction - what does it matter if she has a cock or not? You are not attracted to the masculine body. I have asked a number of Thai ladyboys if guys who prefer ladyboys are gay, and they said no. A ladyboy is definitely different than a gay guy. Just relax go with the flow and enjoy yourself.

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users