218 replies to this topic

#145 mrgoose

mrgoose
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:45 AM

Hi everyone.....

Newbie to the site and just made the leap to move down to Cebu been living there since March and have been having some  fun mongering......

Hope to meet up with some guys down here to get to low down been flying solo for a few months.....

• batman4ever likes this

#146 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:57 AM

Welcome Silas and mrgoose!

Silas lots of information on the forum to help you plan your trip - but feel free to ask questions about anything you can't find here.

mrgoose - looking forward to reading your reports about Cebu and the Philippines!

:cnd:

#147 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:13 PM

cebu is a cool place, if you got any questions just ask

• batman4ever likes this

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

#148 Iansaint76

Iansaint76
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:42 AM

Hi
Newbie here
Making first trip to Thailand late December
Split equally between Bangkok and payatta
I would like to thank this site and its members for all the expert info!
  • batman4ever and Spyder Rocket like this

#149 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:28 AM

if i was you...go to pattaya...more to do 24/7  and cheaper....and very easy to meet other forum-members that can show you around :-)

Hi
Newbie here
Making first trip to Thailand late December
Split equally between Bangkok and payatta
I would like to thank this site and its members for all the expert info!

• Iansaint76 and maximranx251 like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#150 mespicy

mespicy
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:39 PM

Hi all,

Another Newbie here from the UK, just returned from a trip to Thailand and had the pleasure of meeting up with some sexy Ladyboys, been to Thailand a few times now but first time i have managed to get to BKK on my own......to indulge in the ladyboy fantasy there and must say i loved every minute of it,  i am probably typical of many farang in that no one knows of my ladyboy passion.....becoming an obsession i think.....so would be good to chat and know im not alone.....

• Spyder Rocket and maximranx251 like this

#151 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:15 PM

Hi all,

Another Newbie here from the UK, just returned from a trip to Thailand and had the pleasure of meeting up with some sexy Ladyboys, been to Thailand a few times now but first time i have managed to get to BKK on my own......to indulge in the ladyboy fantasy there and must say i loved every minute of it,  i am probably typical of many farang in that no one knows of my ladyboy passion.....becoming an obsession i think.....so would be good to chat and know im not alone.....

You're not alone by a long shot. I'm of the opinion that many guys have at least a passing interest in transgenders, but religious and cultural taboos make them suppress it.

Glad you got to explore your curiosity a bit. I don't advertise my dalliances with ladyboys but I've moved beyond trying to actively conceal them.

I recently started accepting a few friend requests from LBs on my FB page. Not really a big deal, but to members of my family who are super uptight religious American right-wingers it will be.

I feel silly now for initially fretting over it. I completely understand why guys hide it, but if you want to be free, you can't.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you get to return to Thailand.
  • maximranx251 likes this

#152 maximranx251

maximranx251
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:53 AM

Greetings everyone, I am brand new to this, only interested in topping a pretty dolled up gurl from Asia and other places around the world. As I am inexperienced in international travel (I reside in the U.S.) I will mainly be quiet or asking questions . Thank you!

• dixon cox and Spyder Rocket like this

#153 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:59 AM

Greetings everyone, I am brand new to this, only interested in topping a pretty dolled up gurl from Asia and other places around the world. As I am inexperienced in international travel (I reside in the U.S.) I will mainly be quiet or asking questions . Thank you!

Welcome to the forum!
  • maximranx251 likes this

#154 maximranx251

maximranx251
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:22 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks man, I would like to join your Facebook page

#155 beequeue1

beequeue1
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

Hi guys.

I'm new to all this. It's a fantasy I want to explore, so traveling to Pattaya and Bangkok for 2 weeks at the end of May to start June.

Don't know what to expect or even how I'm gonna react. Its gonna be exciting and likely push the limits of my comfortzone. 

I just want to say hi and thank you for this forum. It has a lot of good information that makes me a little better prepared for this trip. 

Cheers!

#156 DirtyDan

DirtyDan
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:48 PM

Hi Gents, I've had an account here for a little while. Thanks for a great site and encouraging members. I've been coming to Thailand since not long after the tsunami. Didn't take long to come across the tantalising ladyboys.

I have not been to Phuket for 2 years, I was keen to ask if anybody knows if the old Soi crocodile which is now named Soi chino disco or similar still has lady boys hanging around or are there still ladyboy bars in there?

I've posted this question prior but may have been in the wrong part of this site.

I am coming back again soon so would love to know where the lady boys are still hanging out on Bangla road.

Cheers everyone

Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci