Newhalfs

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#13 Bumbai

Bumbai
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

I'm pretty sure the one on the left is Hime Tsukino, a very popular AV star in Japan.

Looks like her to me.  I'd definitely like to take her for a ride.  Her friend is hot too.

#14 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

I'm pretty sure the one on the left is Hime Tsukino, a very popular AV star in Japan.

Looks like her to me.  I'd definitely like to take her for a ride.  Her friend is hot too.

Me too. I love the way the Japanese girls look and the way they dress, either everyday style or cosplay.

Here's some more of Hime Tsukino, as you'd expect she's a popular girl on Shemale Japan

Attached File  hime1.jpg   54.93KB   1 downloadsAttached File  hime3.jpg   51.39KB   1 downloads

Attached File  hime2.jpg   63.29KB   0 downloadsAttached File  hime4.jpg   63.32KB   0 downloads

http://galleries.gro...DAxNDkyLjAuMC4w

http://galleries.gro...DAxMzg5LjAuMC4w

http://galleries.gro...C4xNTUwLjAuMC4w

http://galleries.gro...MC41MzcuMC4wLjA

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

I think Hime is one of the organizers of that party or is at least paid to appear there. There is usually one or two models from that website there. I chatted briefly with the photographer from Shemale-Japan at that party once, he undoubtably scouts new talent there.

In that string photos that I posted, there are a couple of more faces that you might recognize from videos on that site.

To anyone reading this who is thinking of going to that party, here is another tip. It is better to go to there in the company of a girl, either a GG or a Newhalf, the hotter, the better.

In settings like that, the best wingman you can possibly have is a hot girl. It will make mingling with the stunners much easier and you are much more likely to score a few email addresses after your accomplice breaks the ice.

#16 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

Here is a bar that might be worth checking out if you are in Shinjuku for the night. I have never been to this one, but I have been to their sister pub, that is gaijin friendly. Looks like much prettier girls at this place and since it is in Shinjuku, even if they don't let you in you will be able to find another place to go drink.

They have a map under the access tab of their website, but it isn't very detailed. That is part of the fun finding these places, you get to explore. Of course, you can always copy and paste the address into google maps on your smart phone and it makes finding places in Tokyo much easier.

More photos under the bartender tab, they have a couple of hotties working there. The owner of both bars is an older lady and is very nice.

Shot Bar Cailin:

http://translate.goo...VbDJRrlF_mJrdrA

Attached Files

#17 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

Outstanding posts and info.

Luv Japan too. Been lucky enough to get there 3 times but had no idea how to crack the scene.

Cheers

#18 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

Outstanding posts and info.
Luv Japan too. Been lucky enough to get there 3 times but had no idea how to crack the scene.
Cheers

I fear that I am doing nothing but making myself homesick for Japan by starting up this thread. It would be nice to think that someone stumbles across this thread and it helps them.

If someone is reading this who just moved to Japan, I say really bust your ass the first couple of years to learn some Japanese because it opens so many more doors for you.

For someone on a short trip it is really hit or miss, but a fun and amazing country none-the-less.

#19 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

Here is another test of your photo identification skills.

I was doing a bit of browsing through newhalf pub websites and I think I spotted one of the actresses from an all-time favorite video of mine.

On the Shemale-Japan website she goes by the name Aiko, and there is an astounding video of her doing a hands free cumshot that lasts about 30 seconds.

It looks like she works at the following pub, under the name Violet:

http://translate.goo...e.jp/~anna-pur/

The name of the pub loosely translates to Ghost of Cinderella.

I can't personally recommend this pub as I have never been to it. I was going to give it a try when I was there in 2012, but never got around to it.

Some of the new halfs at this pub fall more into the "okama" category, which has a few different slang meanings, from drag queen, to gay man, but especially middle aged transgender or cross dresser. I also got the impression that the word okama is used for the clownish like character in drag at many of the show pubs. I would avoid using the term in conversation with any transgender in Japan as it might be taken as an insult. You might be safe asking what it means, but otherwise avoid it.

Violet/Aiko is older, also the rest of the staff appears to be in their 30s or 40s. None-the-less, I am intrigued by a hands free cumshot and I think she looks pretty good. Pictures from the pub and She-male Japan, respectively are below.

Attached Files

#20 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:17 PM

THE MAGIC OF PHOTO SHOP OR THE PASSAGE OF TIME?

In one of the other threads there was a recent conversation about heavily "photo shopped" images appearing in advertisements. I was doing a bit more browsing on the newhalf scene in Japan and spotted a fine example of extreme airbrushing at work in a newhalf fashion magazine, or is it just the passage of three years? I suspect it is a little of both.

Below are photos of Newhalf Yuna Himeyuri at the November 2013, Propaganda Party and from a January 2010, photo shoot of Galsun Tokyo.

Don't get me wrong, she is a beautiful girl in both sets of photos, but it was a stark reminder how we are constantly manipulated by images in advertising, and how "Father Time" is a ruthless, son-of-a-bitch.

Regardless, cheers to Yuna! She is one hot newhalf. ;)

http://www.galsuntok...百合-夢那-part-2-2/

Attached Files

• thailover57 and K11S like this

#21 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:02 AM

Spyder, I get very hungry reading your posts - lol! Thanks
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#22 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

Great postings by you, Spyder.  I've never been involved in the newhalf scene, but I'm extremely interested in Japanese culture in general.  I studied the language for a few years, but have only used it very sparingly for the last 20 plus years.  I can fully appreciate your nostalgia for the country.  I went there on vacation in 1986 and again in '87.  In '86, we stayed for 4 weeks.  Although the trip was entirely for the purpose of  fulfilling my passion and not my wife's, she actually cried when we were leaving.  I was offered the opportunity to work there for a few years, but declined on the advice of a very senior manager of my firm.  It was nothing to do with Japan; it had to do with what would happen upon my return.  They tell you that you can have your old job back, or pick something else within the company, but  It never works out that way.  In any case, great reporting and terrific photos.  Thanks for sharing.

Actually living the dream.

#23 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

Thanks @ Macman

Japan is a very special place for me and I have also been teary eyed each time I have departed. I've been looking for a way to get back there, but the job market is tight for gaijin.

The best way is to take a job in your home country with a company that does business over there and then try to get a posting to Japan after you have established yourself as a solid performer. Unfortunately, at this stage of my life, I feel that I have neither the time nor inclination to pursue that route.

However, one never knows what opportunities might pop up, but for now, I'm looking at bumming around Thailand for at least a year and then I might even try out Malaysia or China as destinations to work and live.

#24 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

TOKYO GAY SCENE

In the first post of this thread I briefly mentioned going to gay bars as a potential way to meet newhalfs and I thought that I should expand that a little.

Many newhalf admirers seem to be like me, in that they are only interested in hooking up with transgenders and not full-on-gay-encounters.

Tokyo's gay scene is complex and intricate and you'll need to do a little research before heading out to look for bars that might have a few newhalfs to chat up.

In life, it pays to be open minded, cool, and tolerant; that holds doubly true when cruising gay bars in search of newhalfs. Don't venture into gay bars if you have attitude issues and I would advise making friends with a Japanese person to go exploring with, if possible.

Tokyo's largest gay quarter is Shinjuku Ni Chome/San Chome, but the Uneo Ward also has a sizable amount of gay bars.

There are a handful of large gay/mixed clubs in Ni Chome but the large majority of bars are these little small places (10 to 20 seats) that tend to be very specialized into particular segments of the gay scene. There are bars for fat guys, skinny guys, hairy guys, you name it and there is probably a little bar that specializes in it. You might have a fun night if you randomly walk into one of these little places, but the odds are against it.

Spend some time on Google and find out where the mixed bars and clubs are and start there. The staff at some of these places love to play matchmaker; so, spend some time chatting up your bartender or host, whenever possible. Also, look for parties or special event nights as there are usually a few per week that newhalfs show up at.

Lastly, the bar scene in general is very fluid. Although there are clubs and bars that have stood the test of time, many go out of business in the span of a year or two. Make sure the information you are reading is not really old. Deciphering a Japanese website can be a challenge when your Japanese isn't that good, but keep trying, you'll figure it out. Practice reading Katakana and Hiragana on the many fliers and leaflets in the bar districts as it is not only good practice for your reading skills, but a great way to gather current intel.

Like I said before, you'll have to work hard on your Japanese to navigate this world and any friends you make will be invaluable.

Again, I am working under the assumption that anyone who might try to use the advice in these posts is not a sex tourist, but someone who just moved to Japan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci