• 439 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

Have fun in Patts young sir, and leave some for me. :rock:

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

So Bella made the final countdown, charming, friendly, genuinely nice girl...no vices to speak of other than stealing my heart...what to do. :blush:

So on to the main event...the taxi driver pulled a fast one and switched cabs in BKK which cost us another hour...the new driver not speak much tinglish and it wasn't till we were on our way that I realised he had not much movement on his right side so he must have suffered a stroke.

I dropped the SM8's off at the Hard Rock Hotel and as we went back on the 2nd road I told him to go down the nearest Soi to the Beach road as he did not know Patts...silly old bugger went down Soi 6 which was full on and he didn't know where to look, nearly pranged the bloody cab umpteen times. :D

The shaken old fella dropped me off at my new gaff and all was well as 15 minutes later I was cracking a cold one at Pook Swan.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Petesie said,

He did wink at me so I only hope I haven't shagged him a few years ago..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thoroughly enjoying this, my friend. Great photos. BTW, Fern is a real looker.
Actually living the dream.

#28 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

wow Petesie off to a great start, must be all the wholesome livin, diet and fitness for the past year.

you re firing on all cylinders.

look forward to further antics, especially when you catch up with that other late night deviate DC

:harhar: :harhar:

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

My old sparring partner Aum reminded me of my birthday and told me she lemember cause thats the same day I buy tits for she. Times are hard and the financial pressure to pay her rent was being expertly applied.

So I hopped a bike to Soi 6 for some real nonsense. 8)

A genuine no nonsense dirty wee bugger is our Kaew...cute, totally nuts but a filthy wee fucker with a heart of gold. :harhar:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#30 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Enough of those ass shots. Where are the pictures of the culture and scenic overviews?

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself as always. How many have you ditched at the movies this trip? :D

#31 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:13 PM

Thanks for the efforts to date.

Some lovely ladies that tick the boxes :harhar:

#32 balugn

balugn
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

Petesie is getting better and better at taking pics !
Good job, always a pleasure to see the girls, especially when stuck back at home )
We live as we dream - alone

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

Sensations, Famous , Walking and a Nong take-away...no fucking about. 8)

Attached Files

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

My Nong Ting Tong King Kong was a nice friendly sort...recommended. 8)

Attached Files

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

Saturday was mad, hectic day with SM8's so I needed some Soi therapy, Soi 6, 7, 8 and 13/1 had a visit but this nutter got the cream egg. 8)

Attached Files

#36 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

thx for all the pics mate...especially the ones of my favorite...madam singha :lol:

working my butt off at the moment,and the next 2 weeks dont look funny "workwise" :loco:

enjoy your trip mate...hope to see you again in LOS sometime :tada:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci