67 replies to this topic

#37 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hey Petesie,
Nice Pics and updates.
Personally I prefer the Black and white shots.
After all, the sensors on all digital cameras are black and white, Software makes the Colours more vivid or not.

#38 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

Nice shots, light on the lady, heavy on the boy, just the way we like them. 8)

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

Due to the shite Internet at my hotel I find I'm a day behind with my posting...plus I notice the pics of Soi 7 Natty never uploaded last night...normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

thx for all the pics mate...especially the ones of my favorite...madam singha :lol:

working my butt off at the moment,and the next 2 weeks dont look funny "workwise" :loco:

enjoy your trip mate...hope to see you again in LOS sometime :tada:

Cheers mate! Singha is now my favourite beer...hope to be hear for Xmas & New Year but not sure if I can do... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#41 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hey Petesie,
Nice Pics and updates.
Personally I prefer the Black and white shots.
After all, the sensors on all digital cameras are black and white, Software makes the Colours more vivid or not.

Thanks Woof! I don't actually have time to do any editing other than a quick crop or effect as I like to keep it live...plus I take a lot of pics... :D

#42 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

After a chinwag with our Rosco which went from La Bumbar to Soi 6 then Soi 8 I wobbled round to Soi 7 and picked up Mad Natty...batty as a fruitcake & wired to the moon but a nice kid. :roll: ;-)

Attached Files

#43 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Earlier I'd passed by Soi 7 and had a drink and chat with May who I've always had a soft spot for. :blush:

Attached Files

• Attached File  May.jpg   160.02KB   1 downloads

#44 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

Both of Pooks Bars have a terrific stable at the moment, top talent but a less than desirable attitude which can only be coming from a certain Mamasan...shame really. :loco:

Attached Files

#45 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

No report would be complete without a funny pic...here's a couple I snapped on Saturday... :D

Attached Files

#46 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

I made Sensations around 11pm to find out Buddha strikes at midnight.

Yikes...so 5 Tiger lights and 3 JWBL's in an hour does it's worst. Annie tries with me but I tell her I cannot fuck flen, she knows this but times are hard, being a man of principles I stick to my guns and the kitties split with some of them off to walking and the rest to Pooks Swan.

As I wobble down Buakhow they call to me as they hurtle past…I reach Diana and bump into Nana as she steps off a bus…a quick hallo and were on a bike to my Loom, as we pass Pooks I hear them screech at me…I not know them I whisper in Nana's ear. :whistle: :fib:

Attached Files

#47 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

I usually manage to avoid the usual pitfalls in LoS more by luck than dexterity...some girls charm rubs off on me and I lub them nid noi then being an old git I soon forget... :roll:

A wise man once told me your best friend here is the beer in front of you. :old:

Those words have stuck with me through thick and thin.

Attached Files

#48 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

Enjoying this Pete. I know you are enjoying yourself. :D

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci