Petesie's Last Dance

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

This one took a long time coming...a whole year without my Thai fix, so here it goes, the boozy floozies. :D

First stop is Hua Hin for a much needed chill pill.

After a great meal in the Hilton's Brauhaus I went for a swift stagger round the bars which lasted 5 hours...you know me.

Caddyshack revealed the very tempting View but I was tempted by Ange in Stone Bar but my SM8 told me she had "ploblem" so as he was trying to force some very nice GG's my way I had to grab one as a last stand so Pa from some other Bar made the short list.

Judging by the roasting this tall one gave me I shall call her Papa...she was so strong and no was not the answer she was looking for so whimpering was followed by plenty of suffering. :blush:

Man down. :giveup:

I opened the curtains this morning and spotted a giant bunny on the lawn...time to stop the drink. 8)

Attached Files

• Teppis likes this
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

Papa looks great Petesie... :harhar:

enjoy your trip while some of us sweat in the saltmines back home... :cry:

work like a maniac at the moment, but hope i soon will be able to make a comprehensive TR from last month soon... :butterfly:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

Good start!!! But I didn´t quite get it, is Pa a GG or a TS?

Great shots though!

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Good start!!! But I didn´t quite get it, is Pa a GG or a TS?

Great shots though!

Judging by my John Wayne walk this morning she most definitely has what we're all here for. :blush:

To be honest it wasn't intended it just sort of...erm...happened. :roll: :moon:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

After walking bow-legged and bulgy eyed a smiling madame out of the hotel I joined the SM8's for some delicious breakfast then spent the day doing bugger all by the pool. :whistle:

I read the Bangkok post to a delicious Singha and thought of my mate Rene.

Ho fucking hum...looking forward to tonight already! ;-)

Attached Files

#6 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:14 PM

Welcome back Petesie!

It's always a pleasure to follow along with you.

...buckling my seatbelt for this ride. :rock:
Nix

#7 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

Hey Petesie, Nice shots from the horses.
Still on the beach between the Hotels and the Summer residence if I recall.
Beach looks cleaner.
No Patrol boat, hence no Monarchy about.
Coast is Clear

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

Patrol boats are moored offshore so perhaps he's about though I didn't spot him down Bintabat last night... ;-)

Fairly quiet one for me, didn't think I was going to pull then lo & behold I lurched off into the night with a wee cracker... :blush:

Not one for the size queens but we had a lovely game of hoop-la.

The lovely Isabella.

Attached Files

#9 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

Why is this theead called "Petesie's Last Dance"?

...i certainly hope not? The music's still playing!

;-)
Nix

#10 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

There's more than a few cute'n'curvy ones down there in HH petesie lad, unless you're selectively choosing them. Either way they're exactly how the monkey like them :mrgreen:

Hopefully see you in a few days and look forward to what happens in-between times and beyond.

Keep one eye on your sporran.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

Isabella was a no drama affair; I'd initial reservations as her tackle was hormonally influenced and a tad on the wee side.

However her wee fella was certainly up for it but after my ram raid the previous evening I wouldn't have felt a thing...not even a small prick as they say. :D

So wee snuggled a bit before we were off to the races and very enjoyable it was too. ;-)

Attached Files

#12 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:08 AM

My man!!! Good to see someone out there enjoying life. Why did you let that little shortie get away?, what a cold dude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci