67 replies to this topic

#49 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

Enjoying this Pete. I know you are enjoying yourself. :D

Cheers DK

Thanks a bunch Bruce...I'm definitely not going without of late. ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#50 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:20 AM

Petesie .. like the way the pictures look ...may i ask what point and shoot you are useing ....

#51 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

Sine I can't be in LOS at the moment, thanks for bringing LOS to me! (...as well as the reat of us). Great photography, you are the Ansel Adams of the ladyboy world. A righteous trip report! :rock:
Nix

#52 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

Coco[/url]"]Petesie .. like the way the pictures look ...may i ask what point and shoot you are useing ....

Coco you Yankee swine...long time no see mate. :D

It's my little Sony RX100...the Mk 2 has just been released so they should start discounting it.

It's 20mp with a large sensor for a compact so lots of scope there; it's also unobtrusive so when you pull it out it doesn't ring alarm or cash register bells with the LB's. :mrgreen:

Ah Peetah he take holiday photo... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#53 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:00 AM

Monday...

Another fine day doing exactly nothing…Buddha days are apon us so no dlink! I did a walk of the Soi's and it was dead…even Walking was surreal with all the usual tourists but no beat music and all the bars were closed.

Pattaya is changing fast...it's an active building sight and you can almost visualise approaching doom for some of our favourite Soi's.

The beach road however was like times of old and all the girls were there with Farangs circling the wagons. I went to a place I know and after a few Holy waters myself and my take-away rode the motorbike of destiny to my loom.
:gayf:

Attached Files

#54 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

Sine I can't be in LOS at the moment, thanks for bringing LOS to me! (...as well as the reat of us). Great photography, you are the Ansel Adams of the ladyboy world. A righteous trip report! :rock:

Another Yankee swine! :D

Thanks for the much too kind comments pal; I'm tangled up with SM8's at the moment so my movements and what I take photo's of tend to be restrictive by nature.

They leave in 3 days so my butterfly wings strain at the ties that bind. :butterfly:

#55 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

I've had a longing for this one for a while...she was in BKK for a year so I missed her before, she's a big unit but ticks certain boxes of a warped imagination...Belle. ;-)

Attached Files

• Teppis and jfrank like this

#56 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

Tuesday...

Buddha Day 2 cracked at a touch past Midnight, the switch was flicked and Party 24/7 re-commenced.

I just had a few in Sensations and a chat with the fellas…I was about to wander off for an early night when Kwan whispered to me…Peetah I wait for you long time, I cannot wait forever…damn, righto, get yer coat. 8)

Attached Files

#57 brianj

brianj
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

i recognise those wings, i met an LB in Pook Swan with the same tatts, and then 1 year later i was strolling down 6/1 and the same LB stopped me and said she knew me, at 1st i was clueless as i didnt recognise her, then she said maybe you will recognise these, and showed me the wings, the penny dropped, i had a beer in So What where she point blank refused to show me her cock, tho insisted i got mine out

#58 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

As I wobble down Buakhow they call to me as they hurtle past…I reach Diana and bump into Nana as she steps off a bus…a quick hallo and were on a bike to my Loom, as we pass Pooks I hear them screech at me…I not know them I whisper in Nana's ear. :whistle: :fib:

she very cute petesie.

ripper story and good to see you are making up for the long drought

enjoy

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#59 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

Sounds like your having a ball Petesie. Look forward to more installments although may well bump into you around town to witness it all first hand.....

#60 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

I'm to be found most nights at a Sensational Bar... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci