#25 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Really nice pics Mardhi....must put BKK on my list next time... :harhar:

• mark13 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#26 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

Ah, the Famous 5 Baht Pisser!

At least this one appears clean.

Will definitely check this side of Sukhumvit in a bit more than 5 weeks

Thanks Mardhi

So many LB So Little Time

#27 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:02 PM

another bar full of ten dollar girls asking 30-45 dollars for what is only worth about 10, other then that nothing to see here that isn't everywhere else in life today, yes cheap thai pigs in heels are nice but just common, oh so common.

#28 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:51 AM

Looks like a nice place to hang around in the night ...hope its still be open in Nov.

Cheers

• MrDragon likes this
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#29 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

Few updated pics from the bar Facebook page.   By the sounds of thngs they are not only picking up good talent, but they are keeping them as well.   sounds like its a success story this little cart.

Attached Files

• rocketrocket223 and Aces Up like this

#30 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:45 PM

That last black & white pic was taken at a great angle, love it. Just as I do the fine legs that are lovingly on display :yumm:

There's something about street-meat that I've always enjoyed and although not a regular Bangkok visitor I'll certainly be giving this place the benefit of some baht next time I'm there. Some real peaches dangling from that tree.

Just out of curiosity, are there any short-time rooms in that vicinity, outside of Nana Plaza?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#31 Mimosa

Mimosa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:53 AM

Where is exactly located Check In Bar pleaaaase :whistle:

"You do not let frighten by the changeā€¦"

#32 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:15 AM

Where is exactly located Check In Bar pleaaaase :whistle:

Why don't you read the very first post on the previous page, hmm? Not too difficult, ffs.

• MrDragon likes this

#33 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

Why don't you read the very first post on the previous page, hmm? Not too difficult, ffs.

Maybe he has a hard time getting his bearings Jimbo ? FFS ..maybe he hasn't been in BKK as many times as you or other BMs...give him a break instead of bagging him..if you don't wanna help him...let him be

• PokerInTheRear and snack88 like this

#34 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Its got nothing to do with how many times he, or I, have been to Bkk, aussieguy. He asked a question which was anwered on page 1, post 1 ! Christ, we're only on page 2, ffs!

• bubba, MrDragon and thailover57 like this

#35 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

Its located on Sukhumvit Road - the easiest landmark to look for is the new McDonalds on the corner of Soi 5. The bar is just to the left of it and directly outside a kids clothing store.

I haven't been in Bangkok for a while so the McDonalds and the kids clothing store near Sukhumvit / Soi5 are both new to me. But I'm sure if you stood close to that junction it would all become very clear.

Perhaps if we got some GPS co-ordinates so it's location is pin-point sharp just to remove the need to dispose of any unnecessary shoe-leather while searching. But a little adventure finding a place can bring far more fun than perfect irrefutable directions from A to B. 

Mimosa, I'm sure you'll find it without too much trouble  ;)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#36 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

Jimbo offered advice in his own inimitable way! I noticed you weren't on the offering advice side, but rather the side taking a fellow BM to task. This isn't a newbie zone. The info was available if the poster had bothered to read the entire thread. With Jimbo on this one.

Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci