52 replies to this topic

#13 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

Mr. D,

Regarding the Bumhose:

I recall one of my earliest trips in which I met a former Moderator on this site for drinks. Our first meeting, and I was very new to all this.

I recall feeling just a little bit uncomfortable, listening to this very normal, straight-appearing, and friendly Brit telling me very matter-of-factly about how he was fond of using the bum hose (i was uncomfortable thinking, "ohhhh. this guy likes it up the wazzoo". i now realize how common this is amongst some of our friends here. was a little naieve about this at first)

What started this converation was my admission that i found doing the girls up the backside off-putting because of unsavory aromas. He explained that most all girls will excuse themselves, and evacuate their bowels multiple times in one sitting....using the hose as a de-facto enema (it need not be inserted, just pressed up close to the "ringpiece" (<---i learned that from Petesie), to force a watery blast deep into the nether regions.

Works great. I even installed one next to my toilet here stateside. great for general cleanliness....in 'n out.

so, Avoid the embarrassement of a customs officer holding up your enema bulb for all to see. :nonono:
Nix

#14 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

Sorry, Had to do it.
There are still a few hotels without the "Bum Hose ie Enema Friendly Hose" but those who do not have it have a shower hose which as you will notice if you find yourself in such a situation is more than likely "Leaking" at the connection.
Why becaue the Rubber seal was never put back, hence free to unscrew and use as the "Bum Hose"
Advantage for Finger Experts, you can mix Warm and Cold and control the pressure without exploding your Bowels specially with some of the new Bum hoses where holes are Smaller.
Only a matter of time before something plugs it (No Punt intended)
So many LB So Little Time

#15 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

Thanks for the explanation Gents! I will certainly be sure to inspect for "foreign materail" prior to my own experimentation with the devices. Also good point about bringing my own w/ the Customs Agent. I'm not particularly shy but would like to avoid any possible embarassment if at all possible. :harhar:
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

#16 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

Mr Doodle: very glad you've chosen Phuket for your holiday destination.
There's already been plenty of good advice, especially from Surin Nix (from your part of the world), but i'll add a few comments too:

Don't worry about being a newbie - the girls love 'em. They may try to take advantage, but you know from your reading the forum about rates of pay etc, so you just have to be polite, but firm. Apart from that you'll find they just love "breaking in" a first timer.
I usually get to C & Ds at about 10pm - everything gets going quite late in Patong, but if you want to get there a bit earlier, call me when you're ready 083 597 4001, or send me a message, and i'll "nursemaid" you until you feel comfortable.
Where are you staying?

No point in making a list - they often aren't around, or are unavailable. As Surin Nix says: just go with the flow. There's plenty to choose from.

I know you're going to have a great holiday.

#17 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

Hi Jimbo - thanks for your note; much appreciated. I will be staying at the Sabai Dee Guesthouse. The address is 74/41 Soi Banzaan, Nanai Road. It seems to be very close to the stadium and where all the action is within walking distance.

I will see you at C&D's and understand later is better so around 10 - 11p sounds about right. Would be good to get there around then to have a few warm-up cocktails and have a chat with you. From the photos I have seen posted here, I will have no problem recognizing you and will introduce myself. Thanks for you tel. number; again much appreciated.

Sorry, forgot to mention the only night I have free is a Sunday and the following Friday. I recall reading elsewhere, Sunday was your night off. Will C&D's still be open on a Sunday and hoping or relatively slow? Slow may not be a bad thing unless the staff is reduced significantly...

#18 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

Mr. Doodle - refreshing to see a Newbie who does research. Good luck on your trip.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#19 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

Ok Mr Doodle, i usually go to church on a sunday evening (you believe that?), but i can change my arrangements. Just let me know when you arrive in Phuket, and i'll meet you in the bar.
SabaiDee is a decent walk from soi Bangla, especially in this heat. You might want to take a motorbike taxi back, after a few sherberts.

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Sherberts or Herberts... :mrgreen:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

Thanks ThaiLover. I try to do as much research as possible before going to a new place. Found it's paid off in the past and helps me enjoy my time in a place rather than wasting time wandering around trying to figure things out.

Thanks Jimbo - again much appreciated. The Sunday I will be there is 21 April. Maybe I should take a mototaxi on the way there too so I arrive fairly fresh :D

Looking forward to my visit! :tada:

#22 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Hello friends, in your opinion is a good option to hire a motorcycle in Pattaya?

#23 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

Hello friends, in your opinion is a good option to hire a motorcycle in Pattaya?

St. lucifer, the topic of this thread is Phuket, which is not the same as Pattaya. It would be more appropriate to start a new topic with that question.

#24 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

St. lucifer, the topic of this thread is Phuket, which is not the same as Pattaya. It would be more appropriate to start a new topic with that question.

But the answer is nooooo. :nonono:

Phuket: yes. Pattaya: no.
Nix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci