• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hi Gents,

I found this website about a month ago and have been reading the excellent advice and hot photos available in the TR's. What most prompted me to register was especially how the BM's treat the newbies (like me) with no judgement, criticism or sarcasm.

I will be visiting Phuket mid/late this April. I am planning for my 1st LB experience and from all of the great advice I discovered on this site, it is a given that I will head to C&D's and seek out Jimbo.

I have visited the C&D's website and saw on "Free Ladyboy Pics #49" a lovely (top left) photo that seems to be my perfect type.

So, here are my questions:
1) Is #49 top left currently employed at C&D's?
2) If not, who would the BM's recommend from C&D's for my 1st LB experience? I find myself particularly attracted to Seya and Sonja as I really like feminine. As I want to try being a top and bottom, your recommendations would be most appreciated as I understand all LB's don't like to top.
3) Do the LB's "expect" to receive oral as I am not really turned on with being a giver for that?

Sorry if these are stupid questions but, as I disclosed previously, this will be my 1st experience and I want it to be as positive as possible for both the lady and myself.
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

It's dead easy. 8)

Don't go with a plan...go with the flow.

Let the LB pick you...after a while.

Just enjoy, no pressure. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

:wlcm:

Welcome Mr. Doodle! (from a fellow Gringo)

You have obviously made your first post well-informed due to the time you've already spent having a look at the forum. You've already taken the best possible first-step in having a great Thailand holiday. I'm sure you're excited....your trip is only next month I see!

My first-ever experience with an LB was at C&D's. You are correct, it is an excellent environment for the first timer. As many of us have found, Jimbo will prove to be a warm and friendly guide to the "dark side", and the girls at C&D are amongst the most trustworthy LB's you'll find on the scene.

My advice: don't pre-select based on photos alone.

Allow yourself the luxury of getting the lay of the land in C&D's, grab a beer and just relax for awhile. Frankly, the advice here is often "never tell a girl it's your first time in Thailand!". That's not bad advice, but I think it's ok to let the girls know it's your first time (to be with an LB, that is).

The girls will introduce themselves to you (or be introduced to you by Jimbo or other BM's who might happen to be there). It's perfectly fine to buy them ladydrinks (or not, your choice), and chat. Do not feel obligated should another one happen to strike your fancy while you are chatting with the first. They may give a little pout as you ask the next to come join, but they see this all the time.

The big thing, is that by relaxing and chatting for awhile, you will relax, and then you will likely find a "chemistry" between you and one of the girls....and when you do, you will find her irresistable. This is what you want to set the stage for a great first-time.

I've had some lackluster performances with the hottest girl in the room, and some mind-blowing experiences with some of the more shy and retiring (they exist) ladyboys. Treat them with respect, smile, have a great time!

Oh, and no, you're the one paying the barfine and for the girl. You're the boss, and so what you do is "up to you", so cock suk'n is not mandatory. (my guess is that you consider yourself straight, as most of us do here. You may discover that on a ladyboy, it's really kind of like a super-sized clit.....so....never say never!).

Nix
Nix

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

Oh go on then...supersize me. :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:47 AM

I have visited the C&D's website and saw on "Free Ladyboy Pics #49" a lovely (top left) photo that seems to be my perfect type.

So, here are my questions:
1) Is #49 top left currently employed at C&D's?
2) If not, who would the BM's recommend from C&D's for my 1st LB experience? I find myself particularly attracted to Seya and Sonja as I really like feminine. As I want to try being a top and bottom, your recommendations would be most appreciated as I understand all LB's don't like to top.
3) Do the LB's "expect" to receive oral as I am not really turned on with being a giver for that?

The C&D webpage is totally outdated and not maintained since ages.

1) Top left on #49 pictures is Nut. You can find her in Soi Crocodile.

2) It all depends on the chemistry between you and the girl. As Surin Nix already wrote, do not select on photos here. Seya is in the bar, Sonya not any more - at least for the moment. Seya tops - she topped me in November 2009.

3) They certainly expect to receive money. If you do not want to give oral, they will not do it. Just negotiate everything before barfine.

Nick Bullseye

#6 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

Thanks Gents - all great input and advice. I especially appreciate Nix's advice and experience. I just want to make sure both the Lady and I have a good time. I am a total gentleman and want all to be respected (grew u with 3 sisters).

Another stupid question I have is what is to be done on the douching front? My wife pleases me anally with our toy selection but I always douche before the action. Should I bring the douche with me or will that be not a problem when there? In other words, should I pick up a fleet enema in the local pharmacy or risk the embarrassment of carrying the "bulb" with me?

Again - all your advice is greatly appreciated!

#7 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:15 AM

Another stupid question I have is what is to be done on the douching front? My wife pleases me anally with our toy selection but I always douche before the action. Should I bring the douche with me or will that be not a problem when there? In other words, should I pick up a fleet enema in the local pharmacy or risk the embarrassment of carrying the "bulb" with me?

Ever been to Thailand? Most hotels have a spray hose, affectionately known here as the bum hose, next to the toilet which works quite well for such things. However I got unlucky once and picked a hotel that didn't have a hose. I moved to another hotel.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#8 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

My first trip to C&D, I was unsure of how to approach my adventure. I went much too early (8:00 pm). So, I asked one of the beauties to play pool. Lucky to win and then started to get requests from other ladies to play. I did okay until I got my ass kicked by the resident pro. But it was a great introduction to many of the ladies with no pressure. Next visits were later and so much fun.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#9 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

I have been to SEA a few dozen times and have seen the sprayer near the toilet but thought that was for external cleansing. See, I learned something new so that's why I try always to remain "teachable". Didn't realize (or even think) that was "insertable" :D

#10 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

"Insertable?!?!?!" Geez, who said that? And now I'm going to Big C to get a new one! It's a bum hose not an enema!!!!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#11 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

I was hoping that would get a laugh or two :D

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

I know a few girls who could insert it... 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci