Introduction and 1st Visit to Phuket Advice Sough

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#37 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

Must admit, I was a bit nervous at first, or; rather, excited. Not sure as those emotions are so closely related. It was a wonderful experience though. Had the time of my life with Jimbo (such a gracious, intelligent and warm host). Can't think of a better "Daddy"!

At that moment when you first found C&D's, did that marquee saying "Fun for Couples" not kind of jump out at you?....you'd found the bar (after months of anticipation)....and then, "fun for couples". I remember being a bit confused when i saw that.

Now, it's just part of the background. I don't really see it. But for some reason, i always remember it.

Turn right at the sign, go past the LB's dancing on the pole, and pull up a black metal stool at the end of the bar.

Then allow a side of life you'd never imagined unfold.
Nix

#38 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

You know Nix, I never even thought twice about the "Fun for Couples" on the sign. I just figured that with the cabaret show they put on, it would be interesting for tourists to see and maybe bring in some folks that wouldn't ordinarily stop by. I saw it more of an open marketing idea but think, correct me if I'm wrong, any couples that did stop by for the show and a couple of cocktails would move on once the entertainment was finished.

Although, I was told by some there are couples who want to try the experience as a couple. However, the LB's I spoke to were pretty animate they didn't like women very much - just didn't do it for them. One even told me she couldn't stand the smell of snatch! :wnkr:
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

#39 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

The sign "Fun for couples" at C&D has a different meaning since I saw the following scene. An asian middle-aged couple was sitting in C&D with Annie, watching the cabaret. The husband in the middle, his wife on one side and Aniie on the other. Annie was giving the husband a handjob though his pants, his wife did not mind.

Nick Bullseye

#40 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:50 AM

The sign "Fun for couples" at C&D has a different meaning since I saw the following scene. An asian middle-aged couple was sitting in C&D with Annie, watching the cabaret. The husband in the middle, his wife on one side and Aniie on the other. Annie was giving the husband a handjob though his pants, his wife did not mind.

She's such a minx under that cute exterior! :angel:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#41 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

I am torn for my next experience - Annie, Nuoy or Sonya. All three are gorgeous but it will be hard for me to choose. Like everyone on this forum advised me; don't go with a plan - they will choose you. So, that's my plan - go without one!

Hope to be there late June or may have to shift to July. Wish I could be there for the June celebration of Nicole's b-day! God, she is a charmer and total GFE for me and my 1st (along with her cousin Oh). Afraid if I got with Nicole again - I wouldn't leave LOS - EVER :D

#42 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

I am torn for my next experience - Annie, Nuoy or Sonya. All three are gorgeous but it will be hard for me to choose. Like everyone on this forum advised me; don't go with a plan - they will choose you. So, that's my plan - go without one!

Hope to be there late June or may have to shift to July. Wish I could be there for the June celebration of Nicole's b-day! God, she is a charmer and total GFE for me and my 1st (along with her cousin Oh). Afraid if I got with Nicole again - I wouldn't leave LOS - EVER :D

Back so soon! :rock:

You lucky devil. I hope you can be there late June. Batman's hosting a birthday party for his sweetie, Oh....and i'm sure you would be a very welcome addition. Unfortunately, i'll miss this one. (Was there for the last). See his comments in the "classifieds" section of the forum.

Man, i don't see how you can go wrong with any of the above. Kendo raves on Annie (very demure, publicly, that one. Kendo refers to her as a "minx"). Never heard a complaint about the lovely Sonya.

Been with Nuoy myself. Her staccato chatter actually gave way to a much more relaxed personna in the room. She has an amazing memory. That was in July, 2010. When i saw her last December, she remembered my name, the date, the weather (torrential downpour...which was very sexy in the room, all that thunder outside, and under the covers). She's foxy too. Don't know why i don't read more about her.

Anyway, keep us posted Mr. D. Always good to hear from you.

Attached Files

Nix

#43 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

You Yankee Doodles have it completely wrong...Seya is the best catch in C&D's. ;-)

A talented individual, extremely gorgeous and I'm led to believe a very sexy lady.

Throw away these mere pretenders and worship a genuine beauty. 8)

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#44 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

I agree Seya is a total knock-out, no doubt. The problem for me was when I was in C&D's back in April, I was just sitiing at the bar with Jimbo and she wouldn't even give me a glance even though I was trying to make eye contact. Gave me the impression that either she was preoccupied or just felt no chemistry towards me. Either way, kind of left me cold. Like I said though, she may have been preoccupied so I don't want to imply anything. After all, everyone is entitled to a bad day, right?

#45 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

Oddly enough I had that impression from most of the girls apart from Seya who had the least "Diva" attitude amongst them.

She designs all her own clothes and has ambitions in that direction.

Hope she lands a good catch. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#46 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

...and she wouldn't even give me a glance even though I was trying to make eye contact. ...kind of left me cold.

That's the impression I get from almost all the girls in C&D. Don't get me wrong, I like the no pressure atmosphere in the bar but it would be nice to get a little attention once in a while. For those of us still relatively new to the LB scene, it's still a bit intimidating. On both trips to Patong and C&D, I really wanted to meet and barfine Patricia but she barely acknowledged my presence even after buying her a drink. Same with Annie.

When I was there in April, the blonde goddess Sonya was fresh from Pattaya and didn't pressure but didn't have a diva-like attitude either so I barfined her and had a great time.

Jimbo, I'm sure you tell the girls not to pressure but I think it may be that they think it means not to even approach the customers. In the 5 or so nights in 2 trips I was in the bar I didn't see a whole lot of the girls get barfined. Most just hang on the perimeter and play with their phones. I know it's hard to strike a balance but it would be a win-win all around if the girls had a more welcoming attitude and less diva-like, stand-offish attitude. Please don't take offense to this; I am just trying to offer some constructive criticism by giving my impression here.

#47 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

On my one trip (and hopefully not only) trip to Phuket and C&D's, I felt a little intimidated as well. I got there too early and there was no Jimbo around. So, I asked one of the lovelies to play pool. Once the others saw that my skills were average, the requests started coming to play them next. Yes, my butt was kicked multiple times, but I was more interested in the socialization process. It worked for me. The next time I went back, I was remembered and got great attention. And yes, barfined a couple of ladies the next two nights.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#48 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

I was only in C&D's one time (and will be back) so I don't know the complete politics of the venue. One thought / consideration is that when we come in and are with the "Boss", the ladies may want to give the Boss and his mates some space and let the boss lead us to the right one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci