• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#37 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:03 AM

Looks like pestiese had a PM from spieslikeus. :D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#38 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

DELETED

#39 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

He's having a laugh BMX, you know. a sense of humour.
In saying that, agree with petesie, just chillax.
Cato: Please, boss! I thought you were dead!
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#40 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

... and please do post the tripreports here, I miss your excellent vivid way of describing your adventures :clapclap: :clapclap:

You are too kind sir. :D But I shall endeavor to do that in the next day or so ...
"What you hab bleakfast last time? Spanish Toast? Wit tlee sauce? I wan that" -- Anonymous

#41 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

gross

#42 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

Looks like pestiese had a PM from spieslikeus. :D

PESTIESE! :lol:

What am I missing here? :huh:

#43 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

its a very brave//drunk man, who takes back kung to his hotel,

she/he, looks a construction site worker in drag, IMHO

its amazing isnt it, she's doing 3 a day and her calling is most likely roofing.

There but for a single consonant is her true calling - rooting!

ROOTING: Colloquial Australian term meaning "fucking".

And BMX, there are many girls on any forum you won't find to be appealing. Personally I never comment about any of them because I figure they have just as much right to try making a living from what life has handed them as anybody else.

Always remember the old proverb about one man's meat is another man's poison. The guys who like Kung, & there must be a few of them, may not agree with your taste. Live & let live is the expression.

#44 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

Always remember the old proverb about one man's meat is another man's poison. The guys who like Kung, & there must be a few of them, may not agree with your taste. Live & let live is the expression.

Well said, pacman. :clapclap: :clapclap:

#45 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

ugh

#46 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:31 PM

lets see a vd laden street walker or a montly payment on the lexus? 400 bucks??? ............40 bucks??.............24bucks.........ok

I myself found that about 200 USD is my limit for a long time. And that I almost never do shorttimes anymore, you see, I like to snuggle :harhar:

#47 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

...I myself found that about 200 USD is my limit for a long time. And that I almost never do shorttimes anymore, you see, I like to snuggle :harhar:

You've paid ~6,300 baht for long time???? :shock: :nonono: :argh2: OMG!!!

The most I've ever paid for LT was 3,000 baht, and that was only to two different ladyboys, one being one of the most popular, famous, talented, and lovely (in all respects) ladyboys of the last 5 years, though it was only 2 years ago, just before she exited the P4P scene. The other a top performer from BKK Obsessions last fall.

#48 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:20 AM

...I myself found that about 200 USD is my limit for a long time. And that I almost never do shorttimes anymore, you see, I like to snuggle :harhar:

You've paid ~6,300 baht for long time???? :shock: :nonono: :argh2: OMG!!!

The most I've ever paid for LT was 3,000 baht, and that was only to two different ladyboys, one being one of the most popular, famous, talented, and lovely (in all respects) ladyboys of the last 5 years, though it was only 2 years ago, just before she exited the P4P scene. The other a top performer from BKK Obsessions last fall.

She didnt ask for money leaving me in the morning so I just handed her 200 USD. I once gave a girl a 100 us to tell me her real name, but of course, that was in the US.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci