KUNG?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#49 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

... She didnt ask for money leaving me in the morning so I just handed her 200 USD. I once gave a girl a 100 us to tell me her real name, but of course, that was in the US.

And that's how my man Good Enough rolls. Well played sir! :swn:
"What you hab bleakfast last time? Spanish Toast? Wit tlee sauce? I wan that" -- Anonymous

#50 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

stupido's

#51 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

... She didnt ask for money leaving me in the morning so I just handed her 200 USD. I once gave a girl a 100 us to tell me her real name, but of course, that was in the US.

And that's how my man Good Enough rolls. Well played sir! :swn:

Well my dear four17, when Im fortunate, so are the ladys :D

But with that said, I never sponsored a whole event like you sir, so the question is, should we pool our resources and have our own LB-beauty contest, and as you being the more experienced one, you should of course be the head judge :harhar:

#52 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

Heh, I'm just a sponsor of one team; Khun Rossco is the man with the plan on the ground making it happen -- and benefiting some very worthy charities to boot. Besides, being the bad butterfly man that I am, I'd be a terrible judge -- I love 'em all :hug: and consequently would vote for all of the contestants.

:lol: :redcard:

But the next time you're in this part of the world, I'm sure we can organize some sort of impromptu event. :razz:
"What you hab bleakfast last time? Spanish Toast? Wit tlee sauce? I wan that" -- Anonymous

#53 steel

steel
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

Meet Kung 20 months ago at famous. After few drinks we go to my room for longtime. Incredible walk of shame because in heels she was 3 inch taller. In the room I was a little bit nervous, because I´m not a big guy and I never was bevore with a LB like Kungs size and strength.
First she took a shower and after 2 min she ask me to shower together. Now I saw her body naked and was a little bit shoked how powerful her body is, in comparsion to a small guy like me. Her big tool was half way up and looks great. After a great foreplay with coock sucking, she pounded my ass in the shower in a great position. My arms around her shoulders while she lifted me. Absolute great feeling.
After a little break the bed action was also a very fun time.
Nice powerful lady, very friendly and a good topper if you wish.

#54 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:52 AM

Meet Kung 20 months ago at famous. After few drinks we go to my room for longtime. Incredible walk of shame because in heels she was 3 inch taller. In the room I was a little bit nervous, because I´m not a big guy and I never was bevore with a LB like Kungs size and strength.
First she took a shower and after 2 min she ask me to shower together. Now I saw her body naked and was a little bit shoked how powerful her body is, in comparsion to a small guy like me. Her big tool was half way up and looks great. After a great foreplay with coock sucking, she pounded my ass in the shower in a great position. My arms around her shoulders while she lifted me. Absolute great feeling.
After a little break the bed action was also a very fun time.
Nice powerful lady, very friendly and a good topper if you wish.

Hi and welcome to the forum Steel. Nice story about your encounter with the great KUNG and only a fearless man dares to let her enter :harhar:

#55 Barely Legal

Barely Legal
  • Members
  • 5,637 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

Is she still working at Famous?

And thanks for posting excellent pics Karl, now if we only could have som living pictures :love:

.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•."Famous Bar".•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•.

Hi Goodenough,

Kung turned up for work today.

She/he told me she'd been in hospital in her country for over one month with water having to removed from her lungs ...

:angel: ... "Kung" ... :angel:

*** Famous *** Famous Bar *** "Famous" *** Famous Bar *** Famous ***

:cheer: ... "Famous Open from 3pm (15:00) Until Late Daily" ... :cheer:

“Cock n’ Roll ®

Karl.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Kung.jpg   89.86KB   2 downloads

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

#56 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

Sounds like Pneumonia or Spontaneous Pneumothorax
So many LB So Little Time

#57 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

And thanks for posting excellent pics Karl, now if we only could have som living pictures :love:

Hi Goodenough,

She/he told me she'd been in hospital in her country for over one month with water having to removed from her lungs ...

Karl.

na thats good news, shes back and right there for they who love or hate her...

will see her next week then :angel:

#58 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

It's also good to see you back Juri. :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#59 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

Hi Goodenough,

:angel: ... "Kung" ... :angel:

*** Famous *** Famous Bar *** "Famous" *** Famous Bar *** Famous ***

:cheer: ... "Famous Open from 3pm (15:00) Until Late Daily" ... :cheer:

“Cock n’ Roll ®

Karl.

Hi Karl, thanks for the information. I will be sure to stop by next time Im in LOS (unfortunately not until March) and its great news that the one and only KUNG is back. And thanks for the excellent pic :clapclap:

#60 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

It's also good to see you back Juri. :clapclap:

ever present, but more a quiet reader than a big poster like before

see you later this year, some partys waits then.. :cheer:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci