KUNG?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#13 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:14 AM

She has been seen quite a lot in Sensations in Action Street lately. Also ends up in Marine Disco most nights. Here she is in Marine laughing at some silly gent who clearly thinks he is in south central LA with his dance moves. :lol:

Although there is a rumour she is under Kendos bed in the UK :lol:

Thanks for the update TrouserS. I appriciate it :D

#14 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

if your looking kung aka man meat you should probably start by looking in some dudes ass

#15 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

king kung :harhar:
all joking asides, i would not go with her as not my type, but she is a real gem of a lass, her personality is absolutely spot on.
Cato: Please, boss! I thought you were dead!
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#16 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

Glad she never got the bolt ons. She obviously knows she will be transforming back to a man at some stage. Spoke to her a couple of times and she seemed nice. God knows how she earns a crust.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#17 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

As I understand it she was bar fined more than any other when she was there.

#18 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

You are 100% correct stonefre. Last November she was averaging 3 barfines a day, ffs.

#19 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:03 AM

:lol: Some mad fuckers about lads. I remember Patrick also saying this to me. But she hab good heart so fair balls to her :rock:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#20 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

Funnily enough I was just thinking about Kung the other day, that she seemed to have dropped off the radar, nice to see her getting a mention again. I bumped into her on my last trip in March. Early evening at Nong Bar, she was keen to get reaquainted, but I was only about an hour and a half from checking out of Aerca Lodge and heading for the airport.
She rightly pointed out that that still gave us plenty of time, but I'm afraid at 7pm stone sober I didn't relish the walk of shame (sorry Boom, the hugwalk), shame on me, anyway I gave her a good tip and we parted as friends.
She's just a nice person with a big dick 8)
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#21 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

Good Enough,

How are you mate? Nice to see you posting again (not that I've got room to talk; I've been in lurker mode and moonlighting elswhere and elsewhile).

Does this enquiry mean you'll be back in this part of the world sometime soon? Heh, the last I saw of you was walking down the street arm-in-arm with Ms. Kung ...

#22 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

i got collared one night on my way home, the big un was waiting, and it was a why notter.
now im not shy, but holding hands was too much even for me.
the security card was bewildered.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#23 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

i got collared one night on my way home, the big un was waiting, and it was a why notter.
now im not shy, but holding hands was too much even for me.
the security card was bewildered.

Much have been too much Ant if even your "security card" was bewildered :lol:

I doubt very much Uncle Tel would have had said "poblem" :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#24 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

As I understand it she was bar fined more than any other when she was there.

mmmmmm not by me

:nonono:

question? is Kung a new ladyboy bar ???

time to move this thread i think
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci