KUNG?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#25 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

I have to admit to having the big one's nob in my gob in Famous...even Lita looked embarrassed... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#26 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

One of the best sessions I had in Famous Bar in Feb was with Kung, just about needed a Zimmer frame after it, BumbleBee needed to help me walk Home, tremendous. :harhar:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#27 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

One of the best sessions I had in Famous Bar in Feb was with Kung, just about needed a Zimmer frame after it, BumbleBee needed to help me walk Home, tremendous. :harhar:

I remember it so well amogo, your face was a picture when you staggered through the front door after that session with Kung :clapclap:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#28 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:02 AM

As I recall your eyes were spinning around in opposite directions. :harhar:
We laugh because it is true.

#29 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

Good Enough,

How are you mate? Nice to see you posting again (not that I've got room to talk; I've been in lurker mode and moonlighting elswhere and elsewhile).

Does this enquiry mean you'll be back in this part of the world sometime soon? Heh, the last I saw of you was walking down the street arm-in-arm with Ms. Kung ...

Hi my friend. Glad to see that you are out of the shadows :D
Yes, your thought was right, I was comming to LOS but for different reasons (including a straight mate who will travel with me) I/we decided to go to Shanghai instead.

Now in hindsight it was a bad decision since the TS scene in Shanghai seems to be extremly pricy, 400 USD for 2 hours, as an example :redcard:

What about you, any plans oof going to LOS and tell us some more of the "moonlighting" :harhar:

#30 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:22 PM

400 use for 2 hours...erm, how long does it take to change the travel plans would be my next question. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#31 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

Now in hindsight it was a bad decision since the TS scene in Shanghai seems to be extremly pricy, 400 USD for 2 hours, as an example :redcard:

What about you, any plans oof going to LOS and tell us some more of the "moonlighting" :harhar:

Wow, 400 bucks? Yikes. I picked up a freelancer in Shanghai once and it was much, much, much cheaper than that, although I don't recall precisely how much RMB I parted with; this was 2005 mind you. And she was a GG, albeit a cute one. I guess with TS being thin on the ground they can charge more ... what the market will bear, microeconomics and all that.

As for moonlighting, I had a crazy winter -- had to field a few of life's curveballs -- and a busy summer. Managed to skip over to LoS twice, however, since last October, and will be popping over for a quick jaunt next month and again in the end of October/November. Gotta see my La Bamba girls whup some ass in the VB competition -- I'm one of the many, the proud, the 13 sponsors of La Bamba. :tada:

I've also been hanging out a bit over at LBR. Nice lot over there -- not that there's anything wrong with this lot, mind you, and many are one and the same. But I am "bad butterfly man," after all.
:butterfly:
I've been meaning to crosspost my last two TRs here from LBR, but as I say, busy summer. Now that things have calmed down a bit ...
"What you hab bleakfast last time? Spanish Toast? Wit tlee sauce? I wan that" -- Anonymous

#32 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

DELETED

#33 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:49 AM

Wow, 400 bucks? Yikes. I picked up a freelancer in Shanghai once and it was much, much, much cheaper than that, although I don't recall precisely how much RMB I parted with; this was 2005 mind you. And she was a GG, albeit a cute one. I guess with TS being thin on the ground they can charge more ... what the market will bear, microeconomics and all that.

As for moonlighting, I had a crazy winter -- had to field a few of life's curveballs -- and a busy summer. Managed to skip over to LoS twice, however, since last October, and will be popping over for a quick jaunt next month and again in the end of October/November. Gotta see my La Bamba girls whup some ass in the VB competition -- I'm one of the many, the proud, the 13 sponsors of La Bamba. :tada:

I've also been hanging out a bit over at LBR. Nice lot over there -- not that there's anything wrong with this lot, mind you, and many are one and the same. But I am "bad butterfly man," after all.
:butterfly:
I've been meaning to crosspost my last two TRs here from LBR, but as I say, busy summer. Now that things have calmed down a bit ...

U are lucky who have been able to visit LOS so often :D I have travelled some to but to other places, Bahamas and the US but the LB scene in Bahamas is dismal and the US ones, well you know them. Well, thats a bit unfair because I have meet and befriended two TS girls and are still in touch with them, as friends of course.

Now, ab you, what is this LBR you are talking about, and please do post the tripreports here, I miss your excellent vivid way of describing your adventures :clapclap: :clapclap:

#34 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:52 AM

its a very brave//drunk man, who takes back kung to his hotel,

she/he, looks a construction site worker in drag, IMHO

Might be, might be, but you see, she touched something in me and thats why I asked about her. She might not be your cup of te and thats fine, but why do you have to try to spoil it for us who likes her?

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:57 AM

BMX you are jumping all over this forum with hobnail boots, please desist and if you do post please do so constructively. 8)

#36 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

BMX you are jumping all over this forum with hobnail boots, please desist and if you do post please do so constructively. 8)

:clapclap: :clapclap: , Pet

IMHO that's what a real mod should do .. maybe a litle more often

cheers !
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci