Petesie's "Where's Ma Troosers" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#73 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:35 AM

I wobbled along beach road and found this pic on my camera this morning...must drink more often. 8)

Great shot indeed Petesie and now you have a legitimate reason to knock back more brews. :cheers:
We laugh because it is true.

#74 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

Loving the report and pics petesie :clapclap:

btw.. is this lass named Ae who works at the Nice bar in Naklau?

I do have this ones number and have heard shes a nice "todger" on her too :harhar:

Oh god I hope not :tantrum: She looked great in P's pic. I was thinking she might even be one to have around the str8 mates :love:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#75 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:35 AM

Petesie much as I am enjoying this immensely the troops need more info .

Kaew from Soi 6 with the pierced nips which bar ?

Ae the post op from soi 7 same again ?

For a friend don't ya know ;-)
Where your friend you ?

#76 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:51 AM

Excellent report with great photos BUT can someone please help this American out and provide a guide to interpreting Petesie. I feel like I need a British urban dictionary or guide to English slang.

Nothing I can do about that as I'm a Brit and thats how I roll...try reading it in a West Coast accent, it sort of rolls along then. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#77 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

Loving the report and pics petesie :clapclap:

btw.. is this lass named Ae who works at the Nice bar in Naklau?

I do have this ones number and have heard shes a nice "todger" on her too :harhar:

You got the bar right mate but the todger is just a mouthful, no idea of name...I forget. :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#78 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

Petesie much as I am enjoying this immensely the troops need more info .

Kaew from Soi 6 with the pierced nips which bar ?

Ae the post op from soi 7 same again ?

For a friend don't ya know ;-)

Sorry lads. :mrgreen:

Kaew is quite a character and will keep you well amused though be warned she like Boom Boom too mut...her bar is Sex in the City which is rather apt.

Ae used to have one hell of a weapon on her which was magnified by her small frame though it is probably in a jar now in some lab. :D

She used to work in the England Bar Soi 7 but herself & May have relocated further up the Soi towards the 2nd road end and it's on the left hand side as you're heading towards the Beach road.

#79 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

No one was coming out to play today so I hopped a bus and spent a few hours in the mall and caught the latest Batfella flick. Not a bad film though can be a bit on the dark side if you know what I mean.

Brunch was an excellent Goulash soup and stir fried beef in oyster sauce in a little Bavarian place in Wongamat, this sorted me out. Parked outside was this delightful old Vespa Scooter combo with matching trailer…groovy baby!

Attached Files

#80 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

After the usual 3 S’s I hit La Bumbar to see who was about and had a chat with Ouio who is lovely. By far this bar has the best girls in at the moment. I hope things pick up for Nok’s sake.

Customers drift in and out of La Bumbar but none stick around, I think the trick is to get a few FM’s in at the same time but alas presently we are a wee bit thin on the ground.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Ouio.jpg   229.59KB   25 downloads

#81 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

I wandered up the back road to Sensations and was having a chat with Nam and things were definitely happening when in waltzes Give/Gift/Gypsy with a Ga Ga esque hairdo, not long out of bed and fresh from Salon.

Yok & Paeng took the piss out of the youngster mercilessly.

Attached Files

#82 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

I rather like the Ga Ga look! Looks like a sweet kid. She working in Sensations then?

#83 Cytolliver

Cytolliver
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:38 AM

"presently we are a wee bit thin on the ground"

Wtf does that mean?

#84 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

"presently we are a wee bit thin on the ground"

Wtf does that mean?

Wee bit = nid noi = little bit. Not too many board members around. :tada:
  • Claudietto1 likes this
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci