Petesie's "Where's Ma Troosers" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#61 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

I had the evening meal in the Hopf at the Beach Road end of Soi 13/1, good food and actually very good VFM and a pleasant dining experience. The music is laid back jazz with a smattering of operatic talent thrown in.

We wandered along the beach road buying the odd trinket and had a swiftie in a beer bar before having a gander at the Strasse. A few drinks were enjoyed in Candyshop and Lucifers listening to the excellent bands and I made my escape to Anaconda to find Mardhi, Jimbo, Rossco, Lucky A and I was delighted to meet someone who’s path I’ve not crossed for around 2 years…Donnykey!

We enjoyed a few but a busy schedule tomollo had me flying out the door taking the Mickey…:D

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#62 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

Bloody marvellous, my follically challenged young friend. :rock:
So Patti (the boss, as Sindy calls her) now has a set of Wanderers, wonder who paid for them???
Don't be leading that shy retiring lad,aka Donneykey, astray Petesie, he only goes to Pattaya for the culture you know, and before you can say heefoo, he is dragged to places of ill repute and bogging himself up young LB arses, when all he really wants is a quiet beer in Pattaya beer garden. :lol:
Looking forward to more of the same tomorrow, so don't let me doon.

#63 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

After a busy morning at the tourist attractions I fell off a bike straight into the throes of Soi 6. A few sherbets later as I had my eye firmly fixed onto somewhere else I stumbled across wee Kaew.

We never parted well on our last encounter (Fuck u asshole!) but she was genuinely glad to see me, we shared a drink and she was fighting fit…I wasn’t up to a ST upstairs so we hopped a bus and back to the hotel for the show-down.

I was raped. After the deed was done and I had collapsed on the bed I realized we’d moved 3 feet west and 2 feet south.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#64 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

After my event Kaew still wasn’t finished and fast fucked my mouth till the salty seed was over-flowing and I was fucking gagging…”I not come 4 days,” it giggled. :roll: :bj:

Attached Files

#65 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

looking at the first pics I was 50/50 on if I'd have taken Kaew, but then the pic of the boots appeared and that would have just about tipped the balance in her favour.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#66 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

After my afternoon delight I could not be bothered and my game was off…a few tried to float my boat but the timing was all wrong, you know that feeling when you turn right and you know you should have gone left.

Myself & Bodders had some fun and frolics in a few bars and I know I should have taken Ploy from Horny Bar as my buttons were being pushed or at least tampered with…but I didn’t.

I ended up having a pleasant chin wag with Ae & May in Soi 7 till past 3am.

These are both ex Pooks girls who escaped the fucking nonsense with the bullies that goes on in there, nice kids the pair of them. Ae is now a postie who does very well with Farangs who are none the wiser.

So as soon as the gibberish started (mine) and fully imbibed I wobbled down the merry brick road to oblivion. Apologies for the poor quality pics but once again my wee Fuji X-10 sometimes has a mind of it’s own.

Attached Files

#67 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

I wobbled along beach road and found this pic on my camera this morning...must drink more often. 8)

Attached Files

#68 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

Thats a great shot. It actually makes the sewer look most inviting :clapclap: .
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#69 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

Thats a great shot. It actually makes the sewer look most inviting :clapclap: .

Also where is Horney Bar. That post op (Ae) looks like one to seek out.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#70 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:51 PM

Loving the report and pics petesie :clapclap:

btw.. is this lass named Ae who works at the Nice bar in Naklau?

I do have this ones number and have heard shes a nice "todger" on her too :harhar:

Attached Files

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#71 Cytolliver

Cytolliver
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:04 AM

Excellent report with great photos BUT can someone please help this American out and provide a guide to interpreting Petesie. I feel like I need a British urban dictionary or guide to English slang.

#72 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:13 AM

Excellent report with great photos BUT can someone please help this American out and provide a guide to interpreting Petesie. I feel like I need a British urban dictionary or guide to English slang.

oh yeah.. go figure any other non-English mothertoungue... :tantrum:

:rock:
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci