Petesie's "Where's Ma Troosers" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#49 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

You just reminded me...Kate knows I'm here.

Aum asked me in the Loom, "Where Kate?", I truthfully answered that I didn't know, no sooner were the words out of my mouth when an sms came in on my i-phone...Aum leaned over and said, "There's Kate.".

Her timing was impeccable.

What to do... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#50 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

Late afternoon I popped into RNA, Sensations and Baby Boom in that order, all being completely empty. After a delicious meal in the Beefeater I headed up to Anaconda to meet up with Bodbatty and found Stonefre was playing pool with Ploy…lucky chap!

The girls were laid back and obviously a bit bored due to the lack of “Cussamers,” hopefully it’ll pick up soon for theirs and our sake.

We had a swift one in La Bumbar then straight up to Famous, Shanksies last night so we had a couple and the only girls available were Soda & Gitar as the rest have gone home for the summer.

Next stop Sensations and once again only Paeng and Yok were there…so after saying cheerio to Bodders who at this late stage was decidedly wobbly I stumbled in the direction of Diana to make my way home.

The RNA crew were counting up so I made them open the till and bought them all a drink, some eager girls here so after the usual to’s and fro’s I picked Ouey whose English was very good and we made our way back to the snake pit.

Butterfly mode is fully selected and I flit my way merrily through the haze.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#51 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:49 PM

I like that shot 2404 Pete, great reading your report, always enjoyable.

Tel :cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#52 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

I BF’d Nut and shot off into the night.

Something seems off (beyond the lack of make-up)...

I'm picking up some readings on my nosework-o-meter...

#53 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

I could tell she wanted to do this on her own terms so I let the wee one have her head of steam.

She was very professional at first but her stiff cock and lovely wee arse was speaking a different yet familiar language

Telling someone off with a hard on another "Only in Pattaya "moment :D

Great stuff Petesie .
Where your friend you ?

#54 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:12 AM

I BF’d Nut and shot off into the night.

Something seems off (beyond the lack of make-up)...

I'm picking up some readings on my nosework-o-meter...

No idea what you're on about there FB...it was just Nut without the slap and no ulterior motive. 8)

Perhaps she just popped in for a day or so as the bar is devoid of the usual throng apart from Soda & Gitar, once the low season is over they will drift back to the fold. :D

#55 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

I hit La Bumbar at 9 and have a chat with Nok who tell me she not see Jimbo for long time and he no call. I receive an SMS from Rossco telling me is inbound and I know who he has with him. Her face was a picture when himself walks in and even though she is delighted and rushes off to add extra glam she manages to fire a good ration of stinkeye in our direction.

Also in town is Lucky A who I’ve not seen for a couple of years so as always a pleasure to see the chap with another blow in from the past, Ball ex Ezy and of course the now defunct Asian Babes.

We head off to Naklua and Soi 18 where we play pool and get entertained by the ladies. As usual I’m an awkward fucker and the chemistry isn’t flowing with the hottest thing I’ve seen for a while and I actually prefer her mates but I won’t pick them as she’s put a bit of effort in…bollocks.

I step off the bus at the Family Bar Naklua and again the cutest one is not doing it for me so I call another one over and bells are ringing so we hop the Bus of Destiny before the balloon pops and we disappear down to the Loom.

Cute one this and funny but no Tinglish which is a shame. In the morning however, she is just another daft big village lad in a frock.

Attached Files

#56 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

In the morning however, she is just another daft big village lad in a frock.

Hahaha...yeah Petesie, I hear you man. Still, I bet in the morning you managed to give him one up the tradesman's.

#57 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:57 AM

In the morning however, she is just another daft big village lad in a frock.

Hahaha...yeah Petesie, I hear you man. Still, I bet in the morning you managed to give him one up the tradesman's.

My morning times were tight and I had to be somewhere else early doors so surprisingly I was booting them out sharpish with no loitering.

After breakfast of course so the hotel guests could see who I dragged back the night before.

Attached Files

#58 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

Ah Petesie - back in action once again. Good to see my friend. You sure seem to be able to get a lot of ladyboy carousing in, even with the Str8 friends in the mix.

I've always fancied Nut - she does look great in those photos without the slap.

Nice pics and enjoying all the tales. Glad to see you enjoying your trip.

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

Hiya Hoot!

Flying solo has never appealed to me but with you and SLBT out of the mix you leave me no option... :D

#60 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:26 AM

Very nice tripreport! I stay tuned...... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci