Petesie's "Where's Ma Troosers" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#37 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

Looking forward to the Pattaya part of your trip, already off to a good start bumping into Chocolate, did you happen to ask were she is working now?

looks like she is down at the new Sensations Bar in Action Street complex on Buakhow these days.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#38 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:29 AM

Paeng and Yok are sweethearts and make you welcome. I was in a hurry after the road-trip from hell so I quickly settled in with Gypsy/Gift and grabbed a bike back to the no-tell motel.

Gypsy is a keen one, only 25, new to the game and it shows. Treat her nice and she is genuinely happy. Quite a surreal sight in the middle of the night to see her bouncing up and down on me old chap with her long tresses waving to & fro in the dim morning light.

Mind you I think she got her dress when crawling through an Oxfam fire sale…so in the am I disappeared up the street and got some nice sandals, a top and trendy cotton shorts ready for the hotel breakfast ladyboy show.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

I escaped the SM8’s yet again around 9:30pm so hopping a bike we swiftly made our way through the throng to WS. I spotted Kate’s mate Annie outside Hot Tuna so we had a kiss and a hug and a drink and caught up.

Next stop was Rolling Stone to pick up wee Ning who miss me mak mak but no sign of her and I was chuckling inwardly at the excuses they were giving…look folks, you never lose your love in Pattaya, only your turn…Mai Pen Rai!

So heartbroken & tearful I found my way to Famous to find only Soda, Gitar and a wee bubbly Nut sans make up, Mem was next door in Salon running up a bill so I had a quick one and bought the skeleton crew a drink.

The bubbly one was doing it for me so much to Gitars horror I BF’d Nut and shot off into the night.

Why you no take me….
:roll:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:13 AM

Looking forward to the Pattaya part of your trip, already off to a good start bumping into Chocolate, did you happen to ask were she is working now?

looks like she is down at the new Sensations Bar in Action Street complex on Buakhow these days.

Is there anybody left in the rest of Pattaya or have they all moved to action street.
You are a jammy sod Petesie, go for a walk and bump into Chocolate, I only ever bump into some buggers badly parked motorbike.

#41 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

Next day I managed to hit Soi Yodsak around 4pm…first stop my old sparring partner Rin from the O bar to say hello. Looks good this one and despite her appearing scatty she is sharp as a tack and knows her customer base intimately…I think she had me lined up as a potential sponsor/partner but as always I remain the slippery fish.

I told her I was going back to my hotel and walked over to 6/1 and as is my want I entered Pook Bar.com from the rear.

Lisa was as cheeky as ever cadging drinks but Kwan came up and asked if she could talk to me so I bought her a drink instead.

I thought I’d never met Kwan before but she certainly knew me…she knew all about my story with Kate and then Aum, dates, reasons etc…dearie me, she knew more than me!

I told her I’d met Aum last trip and she was working out of LK Metro, no she said, she back work Pook Soi Buakhow now.

Righto, the wee one was due a visit so I hopped a bike and headed in an Easterly direction…as we whizzed through the Soi’s I could hear the drivers phone go and as clear as a bell I heard Rins voice ask him where he take me now.

You don’t need a tracking device with this lot.

Attached Files

#42 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

:clapclap: Outstanding report so far me auld wingman.. I loved the shots of HH mate, as always you take a good pic.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and I will be looking avidly to keep enthralled with your TR mucker..

whoop whoop :harhar:

#43 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

:clapclap: Outstanding report so far me auld wingman.. I loved the shots of HH mate, as always you take a good pic.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and I will be looking avidly to keep enthralled with your TR mucker..

whoop whoop :harhar:

Hope all is well in your end of the Sandpit buddy... :D

My baldy napper is like a beacon in the night for all LB's to find...fucking sunburn. 8)

#44 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

Aum was pleased as punch to see me especially when I told her how I’d sought her out. We had a few drinks and I had to disappear for a few hours so I plomised I’d be back and paid her BF.

No worries…I was looking forward to this.

Gitars party at Famous was a quiet affair with around 6 guys and only 8 girls, it was also a pleasure to meet some old chums such as FB UK, Shanksy, Bodbatty and Stonefre.

Stonefre had a delightful girl with him who he introduced as Ploy…it wasn’t till the next day that I realized that it was THE Ploy!

I once again hopped a bike and sped down the Soi’s in search of my Barfine.

Aum was bouncing and by her attitude she’d obviously received some malicious advice from the fucking herd of alley cats at her new/old bar.

Taking absolutely no notice we sped of into the night…didn’t see their boyfriend/customers anywhere.

Attached Files

#45 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

Ahhh Petesie, thats a shame she still has the attitude, especially after not seeing you for a long time.. Never mind buddy, you had a good time in any case...

#46 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:40 AM

Too many demons and devils whispering in her ear.

She was great at first but as usual this deteriorated as the night wore on and a lesson must be given to the bad Farang.

She seems to have forgotten that it was she that did the dirty on me.
:roll:

#47 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

Soo…back at the Loom we had a beer on the balcony and kicked back. I could tell she wanted to do this on her own terms so I let the wee one have her head of steam.

She was very professional at first but her stiff cock and lovely wee arse was speaking a different yet familiar language, she wanted boom boom.

I’d forgotten what a great shag Aum was, despite our chequerred past and somewhat potted history the sex was fantastic, not often I manage 4 times a night these days but the wee fucker was relentless.

I decided not to take her to breakfast as the shirty attitude was back so I let her drift away back to the herd and her high “fuck farang “fives…she’d told me earlier her phone had been nicked and as I’d tried ringing her earlier before arriving in Patts I believed her.

I don’t think this old BF will be replacing it anytime soon. 8)

Attached Files

#48 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

the sex was fantastic, not often I manage 4 times a night these days but the wee fucker was relentless.

Only in LOS and totally unheard of in the UK lol

I decided not to take her to breakfast as the shirty attitude was back so I let her drift away back to the herd and her high “fuck farang “fives…she’d told me earlier her phone had been nicked and as I’d tried ringing her earlier before arriving in Patts I believed her.

I don’t think this old BF will be replacing it anytime soon. 8)

It is a shame they tend to revert to this attitude most of the time these days. They never tend to see the bigger picture.

Excellent Petesie standard as always. :notworthy:

Did I hear the sound of Kate's voice drifting down walking street whispering Petesie, Petesie :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci