• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#49 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

Very nice pics Teppis, very nice :love:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#50 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

If those are the test shots Teppis, I can't wait for the real thing. Poppy is such a stunner :cheers:

#51 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

If those are the test shots Teppis, I can't wait for the real thing. Poppy is such a stunner :cheers:

Oops...did I hear cupids arrow fly past the Hootsters head there... :D

If my crystal ball is working ok I foresee a trip being planned in the near future. :love:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#52 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

Oops...did I hear cupids arrow fly past the Hootsters head there... :D

If my crystal ball is working ok I foresee a trip being planned in the near future. :love:

Indeed my good man. I'm in loooove. :love: I just hope my turn isn't taken by the time I get there. :D

#53 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

I too was quite taken by Poppy's charming personality after seeing her brief appearances on the Scott & Paeng show.

Alas my aspirations are reality based these days and lub lies furlong in a dusty corner...I'm sure you'll charm the pants off her though. :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#54 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

Alas my aspirations are reality based these days and lub lies furlong in a dusty corner...I'm sure you'll charm the pants off her though. :blush:

You know me, I can only love them for a few days at a time. I'm still firmly grounded. Have not met Poppy personally yet, but she ticks all the boxes for sure. The last stunner I was with told me I would be handsum man if I lost some (cough....cough) weight - that was two years ago and I've gained a few since then. :blush:

Luckily my baht is in better shape than I am...

#55 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

Hoot said: The last stunner I was with told me I would be handsum man if I lost some (cough....cough) weight - that was two years ago and I've gained a few since then. :blush:

Heh heh...they are buggers for being brutal with the truth. :harhar:

I've dropped 7 kg's in the last few months but my tum refuses to budge so pum pui it has to be.

I shall think of you and that Scottish git when that nice air hostie is serving me a large scottish holy water tomollo night. :fly: :cheers:

#56 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

Lovely Chocolate

Attached Files

#57 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

The Boss

Attached Files

#58 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

Today

Attached Files

#59 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:49 AM

Post 2

Attached Files

#60 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:49 AM

I'm running out of superlatives for these recent pics you've been upping from Pattaya Tepps. :notworthy:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci