Sensations Bar

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#37 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

There's always a few teddies flying about on here... 8)

Tata is always well presented in the flesh and is an extremely friendly girl...there's a few we could snipe at but why bother, eh?

As TJ points out, the kid has been through a lot and fair play to her she's back in the saddle giving it billy-o on Sensations poles even though her "thing" is not concluded.

I'll get me coat... :whistle:
  • Gagger likes this
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#38 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

the girls all look very sexy BUT WTF IS WITH TATA dam her looks went south that face omg.. :nonono:

I had the same thoughts. Tata's face is terrible.

look at your own face lately Bully? remember your paying there not !!!!

#39 Flatpack

Flatpack
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

Jesus, guys take the time to put pics up and all they get is people posting on the negatives.

No wonder this forum is ailing, why the fuck bother.
  • Spartan45 likes this

#40 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

Jesus, guys take the time to put pics up and all they get is people posting on the negatives.

No wonder this forum is ailing, why the fuck bother.

Nothing wrong with making negative comments so long as they are credible and not just spiteful, after all. This is an forum which invites everyone's opinion.
There are plenty of negative remarks on the more popular message boards & that particular criteria has nothing to do with the lack of input around here.

Personally speaking, Tata has never been on my to do list, although she has always shown the utmost respect towards me when ever eye contact is made resulting in me buying her a drink or two on numerous occasions.
But unfortunately for Tata, eight or nine months ago she was making headlines for quite horrendous reasons and her current style of facial cosmetics and then her supporters posting these images anywhere on the Internet (not just here) is not doing any favours in improving her marketable status.

#41 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

I agree Tata's appearance has gone downhill for whatever reason. Nothing wrong with verbalizing an observation. As for us, when in Thailand we are all hansum men. :lol:

#42 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

Any fellas on the ground care to post some recent pics from this lively popular bar? :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#43 james2035

james2035
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:33 AM

Am I being dumb but I thought Sensations opened a year ago never been there but always pass Action Street on baht bus but always seems to be very quite. Am I wrong

#44 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

Like any bar in Sinchester the liveliness varies; Sensations has enjoyed many visits from the various forums BM's and of courses long term expats.

From what I hear it usually gets going after 10pm when most of the ladies eventually get there. :D

I know the bar is open at 4 if you fancy a quiet drink and a peek at what might be available later on. ;-)

#45 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:48 AM

Some Pics from the Bar taken three weeks ago, there was a double birthday event.

Attached Files

#46 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:37 AM

lol i remember that party i was sitting nice and quite watching the fun lol :clapclap: :clapclap:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#47 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:29 AM

yes memories

i remember it well. I spent quiet a few night at this bar last trip following this party and visiting the lovely Linda.
:harhar: :harhar:

enjoyable indeed.

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#48 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

Just few test shots...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci