Post 3

Attached Files

• Curious George likes this

#62 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

who is that one in the leopard print in the last pic? she reminds me of Ploy from Horny Bar

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#63 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:01 AM

who is that one in the leopard print in the last pic? she reminds me of Ploy from Horny Bar

No idea Ken, this was first time when i saw her.

#64 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

Teppis, who shoot without flash!? An with a EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM? With a shutter speed of 1/25 and aperture f4? The result is amazing.

Nick Bullseye

#65 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

.... and ISO 10000 (yes, ten thousand) and almost no grain? As I see, Canon 6D is a good one.

Nick Bullseye

#66 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

Post 1

Attached Files

• Curious George likes this

#67 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

2 post

Attached Files

#68 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Teppis, who shoot without flash!? An with a EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM? With a shutter speed of 1/25 and aperture f4? The result is amazing.

Yep, i have Canon 6D which is probably the best camera for this kind of photography because you can use high ISO settings without too much noise (not even big brother 5D mk3 can't do better job). I have flash, but it somehow ruin the atmosphere so i don't like to use it.

Glad to hear that you like my pics. In here they look much better than in LBP forum. :tada:

#69 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

Glad to hear that you like my pics. In here they look much better than in LBP forum.

Fabulous pictures Teppis, I'm loving them 8)

I see what you mean about the variation in quality between here and there. I never realised images were affected so much until you pointed it out.

Are you still in Pattaya Teppis? ~ If so we should meet up for a drink at this very establishment.
:cheers:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#70 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

Glad to hear that you like my pics. In here they look much better than in LBP forum.

Fabulous pictures Teppis, I'm loving them 8)

I see what you mean about the variation in quality between here and there. I never realised images were affected so much until you pointed it out.

Are you still in Pattaya Teppis? ~ If so we should meet up for a drink at this very establishment.
:cheers:

It's little bit annoying to see those "low quality" pics in LBP. I spend over 3000€ for new camera stuff to get "perfect pics" for this trip... and now they look like they were taken with first camera phone ever :tantrum:
Well... at least you can see original pics here... :thumbs:

... and yes, i'm still i Pattaya for 3 weeks. Easy to recognize because i'm always with lovely Sonya and huge Canon... or just ask from Scott... :D

#71 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

Yep, i have Canon 6D which is probably the best camera for this kind of photography because you can use high ISO settings without too much noise (not even big brother 5D mk3 can't do that). I have flash, but it somehow ruin the atmosphere so i don't like to use it.

Glad to hear that you like my pics. In here they look much better than in LBP forum. :tada:

The Nikon D600 is about the same in quality. Anyhow if you would use a cheap prime 50 mm 1.8 instead, you wouldn´t have to use those superhigh isos.

For those who would like a smaller camera to use with high ISO and no flash the new Nikon Coolpix A or the Ricoh GR will do the job. Mind though that those are fixed lens cameras 28 mm with 2.8 aperture.

Apart from the camera talk nice pics indeed :clapclap:

#72 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

5d mark iii is easily as good as it's little 6d brother, I have many photo's in low light situations that are perfectly fine taken on mine.
you know the old saying...a bad workman always blames his tools 8)
  • richieuk likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci