From the shadows...

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#25 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Back in Bangkok already Az? Welcome back. And that's Patpong you walked through, Patong is a bit far for a stroll... :D

As for the Canon 5D MkIII, that's a huge step to take going from APSC to Full Frame. From what I read, it is a great camera but it will cost a bomb by the time you add the FX lenses. Didn't you buy an L-series lens? Putting that on the 5D will really take your photography to another level.

And 120K baht isn't a lot more than what you will pay for it at home. Thailand was never the place to buy electronic gear, their import tariff was too high at 45%. $3610AUD is the best price on eBay at the moment which makes me think the Thai rate can't be 45% any more. Hong Kong is still the best place, just make sure you are getting a new camera & not a refurbished one.

Loving your report mate & the pictures. I am living vicariously through your lens, please don't disappoint us... :angel:

#26 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

Enjoying the report azza, superbly complimented by some great interesting images at the appropriate moments.

I've gotta get myself a slice of that Micky's arse in the not too distant future :love:

#27 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

We arrived safely in KC3 - music again was at a much better volume that last trip - the earplugs i purchased for the trip were not to be needed after all :D
KC3 was rocking - lot of very good talent everywhere - hard to know where to look. Micky tried her best to get my attention but i really wanted to sample some new talent.
Before long TC had a couple of lovely petite ladyboys by his side - he works quickly the sly fella!!
I'm a little slower but finally couldnt resist the petite ultra passable New.
Chatting and a few drinks under the belt, TC decided he was barfining his lady and heading back to guess bar for while.
As i was staying in Soi 3 silom, i declined, paid the bar and headed back to my hotel with New in tow.
I don't think anyone figured her was a he. No second looks or long pauses - if you passed New in the street i doubt you would even register that she is one of ours.

Back in the room New was eager to pose for the camera - but shy for the raunchier pics. My impression was she won't be a pre-op for too long - as soon as she has the funds it will be gone - she is more girl than boy.
Unuasually she asked for the money upfront, after the photo shoot, which is a little unusual - some reason i trusted her an gave her a good ST fee - gotta remember to carry change!!!

New has hum lek (small cock) and obviosuly taken a lot of hormones - but with diligence i was able to get her rock hard - she has a delicious little cock :harhar:

She was retistent to engage in anal but there was no way i was letting her walk out that door without having that perfect little ass aroudn my cock!! I said i take good care you - mais jeab - promise.

#28 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

:angel:

Attached Files

• vexlevel64 and sebjohnson123@gmail.com like this

#29 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Last ones of New - rest all for me :)

Attached Files

• vexlevel64 and sebjohnson123@gmail.com like this

#30 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Ended up having a very good time with New but slowly slowly was the key and plenty of KY.
I took the little finger, middle finger, two finger approach...
Feel good i asked- yes she replied and then asked me to fuck her.
My patience was rewarded in kind and I sent her home smiling and me a very happy lad also... one of the cutest and lovliest ladyboys i've met yet.

Be kind to this sweet one lads...

I crashed and wondered what day 3 could bring...

#31 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Fine photo work azza, enjoying your report very much.

The general street scenes I particularly like, but your little friend New ticks all my boxes too 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#32 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Thanks for comments guys :rock:

#33 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Day 3

Woke early again - still not adjusted to Thai time. Decided off again to maccas for breakfast (not comment please pacman!!!).
Changing hotel today to Sukhumvit is about the only plan...
Wandered outside and down soi 3 (soi phiphat) towards silom road and noticed a small alley on the left hand side with cafes and shops that seemed fairly lively. 9:30am , see ladyboy, then another (one good, one bad) - lots of good little shops and some decent looking street food. I spot some pad graphao and ask Mu? He responded Gai. Ped? Nit noi - why not i thought - best looking street food i've seen in ages.

Attached Files

• vexlevel64 likes this

#34 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Turned out to be alois mak mak mak. Full plate of rice and generous serving of meat came to 30 baht!! I down my modified breakfast plans and am fully satisfied. I await to pay the gentleman whilst two ladyboys order their take-out. ha-sib / ha-sib 50/50 lookers - not a bad strike rate for early morning. :clapclap:
I paid the gent 40 baht - big tipper i know and finished off breakfast with thai milk tea - you'll either love it or hate it - Cha nom yen - give it a go!

Attached Files

• vexlevel64 likes this

#35 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

I'm really enjoying your trip report Azza, fantastic photos as per usual too.

cheers :cheers: Tel
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#36 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

Great stuff my fellow Southern Victorian......

Really enjoting this one, you are capturing your intimite experiences and the streets sights and smells of LOS beautifully.....

Hope to catch up in Melbs one day for a bevvy..... :cheers:

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci