• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#1 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

Day 1

I booked business class - Melbourne to Bangkok via Kuala Lumpur. Boeing 777 with flat beds.
Service on Malaysian airlines is very good. The beds are excellent seats but i still can't manage a decent nights sleep even now - bottom line i don't enjoy flying - but it's a sacrifice we all must make on our journey to LOS.
On the the second leg from KL-BKK i sat next to a lovely Thai girl called Bow - smart, attractive, educated, single and gainfully employed - a keeper in short. 10 years ago i would have a crack at her - she even gave me her business card for the hotel she work with - but i know what i am - priority number one is ladyboy cock.
No problems with customs - quickly through, collected my bag and said my final good bye to Bow. I jumped into the taxi and headed to Soi 3 Silom - the first 2 nights in BKK i wanted to spend at Patpong.
Couple of errands to do before the fun begins - haircut - as i looked like shaggy and see the arabs about some cash.
I did the latter first - I went to Siam Paragon to make sure the Kariskorn branch was open on saturday (no problems like Bow advised).
Off to meet the Arabs - took the sky train down to Nana and ventured down soi 3/1 into the Arab area. As far as i know these guys give the best rate. They offered between 0.5-1.0 higher than the going street rate and if you ask they'll give a higher rate for larger sums. They operate out of small authorised exchange boothes about 200 metres into the soi. Job done i went back to Paragon and put my funds into my Kasikorn account for safe keeping.
I returned to Silom and had my hair cut by a very gay lad - possibly a LB in the making but sadly the face woudn't allow it to ever be the case. I did have a momentary thought tho :)
Back in my room now i went through my phone list and contacted Yumi - from TS-Dating website. Reasonable pics i thought.
I jumped in a taxi and off to her apartment i went. She greeted me downstairs at the apartment - not as pretty as the pictures - guess the war paint goes on later in the evening. I'm horny as hell so up to room we went.
The next couple of hours were varied, Yumi is a lot of fun and her service is excellent. She has a good sized thick cock and ready for use. No way i could take it - jeab mak mak - but others will enjoy for sure. Yumi offered the girlfriend experience that seems to be slowly disappearing here in LOS - recommended 100%. Strangely she not want me to take picture - oh well.
I gave her 2000 baht for her time and wandered back out into soi 22. Lots to look at in this soi, so i spent plenty of time checking out the bars and vj internet cafe place - too early so nothing much really on the go as yet. I walked all the way back along Sukhumvit Road to Korea town just before soi 10. Decided to eat pork BBQ at Arirang restaurant before jumping in a taxi and heading back exhausted to my hotel in Silom.

Attached Files

• Attached File  yumi.jpg   33.36KB   12726 downloads

#2 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

I set my alarm for 1 hour as i had to meet a mate who was also in town. No sooner my head hit pillow i was out. I awoke to the sound of my alarm - i had slept though 8 missed calls from my friend - must have been totally out to it. I thought we we meeting in Nana but turned out he was already in Patong - so i groggily went out and made my way to kings castle. He already had the pick of the girls on his lap - shame he's married - and we stayed and chatted over a few more drinks. I suggested we take a look around so we check bin and he tip her 2000 baht - OMFG - money bags really has no idea!!! We ended up walking into the pink panther bar - some very cute gg talent bouncing off the poles - could almost make me turn - but sausage is the only thing on the menu for me this evening. I wiped the drool from my chin, threw 200 baht down the panties of a super sexy 18 yr old, and we left after an hour or so as my mate decided he wanted to chat to same girl again back in KC.
She tried her best to get my mate back to her room, but her resisted - all i can say is i hope he washed his hands as wifey may not be too pleased when he gets back to his hotel :) I suggested he probably should leave as there is only so much a man can handle before he breaks. Another 1000 baht tip - great night for her and she didn't have to even assume the position :)
He said to me he wished he found LOS before he was married - i said well yes but now i've found LOS i can never marry ... quite the conumdren!!! Disneyland for adults - you just can't beat it.

Friend departs in a taxi - KC3 - here we come.

Place is pumping - greeted at the door by a sexy curvacious LB droping her panties and showing me her pussy - nice but no thanks. I head straight to the pisser and relieve some pressure and soon as i walk out i'm greeted by Micki - I nearly not remember - talent everywhere distracting me. I sit with Micki and she quickly reacquaints me with her puffy nipples and reminds me (well let me feel) she is still packing the tackle. Her english is even better than last time - i guess another 5 months under the belt will do it. I'm suprised how well she remembers our last encounter to the little details - she super smart this one. No quesion - i need to try her one more time. Bar fine paid - walk of shame before me - mai pen rai - she's better than 90% of the gg in the place & 99.9% of the western hippos found in the patpong plains.
Back to the room we go - she remembers the fine details - extraordiary - even the room in same location as last time.
Micki is keen for me to take photos once more. I'm using the flip-it (recommended by Rxpharm) to help reduce shadowing. Photo show makes us both horny so we get naked and off to the shower to wash-up. I put the shower gel to good use and ensure all parts well cleaned and tested :) Back to bed we went and assumed the 69 postion - her sizable cock nearly causing me lock-jaw.I decided i needed to rim her perfect ass - she expertly re-adjused her ass to allow easy access - she loves it folks. She rode my tongue like a prize winning jockey. I knew what had to be done so we swapped around and i fucked he ass in various positions. Eventually we finished the evening 1-1 - i drank her cum eagerly and she used mine as breast massage lotion - All in all a great way to end my first day back in LOS and a good start to my trip indeed.

Attached Files

#3 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

Great start Azza, look forward to following your adventures.
BTW I hope you had a serious word with your "moneybags" mate :ang3:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#4 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

I'm liking this Micki, a smart girl as well as a great set of tits. And a big cock, I bet she's popular. Does she ask top dollar or is she OK with the going rate? Whatever that is in Patpong these days.

I can see what you mean with the flip-it, it is losing too much power from your flash. In other words, it is only reflecting part of the output. Can I suggest you turn your exposure compensation dial up a stop or two. In case you don't know, it is the button on the back with Av & the +/- sign on it. Hold it down & turn the command wheel to +2. I think two stops should do it but try it & see. And don't yell at me because you know which dial it is. Many people don't, just trying to be helpful.

And thanks for the tip about the Arab quarter, I would never have thought to wander down there to change money. But they are smart traders so it makes sense I guess.

Looking forward to more pics of Thai poontang. Cheers Az... :cheers:

#5 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

I've thought of that Pacman but the result of the flip-it seem to vary a lot. When its good its very good, sometimes underexposed as per the above picture. You can tilt the reflector forward but it will cause heavier shadowing.

Attached Files

• sebjohnson123@gmail.com likes this

#6 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

As for the question of rate - i think you will find she is very reasonable and not so demanding unlike others - all in all a good girl :harhar:

#7 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

Lighting is super when the flash is above the lens and not to the side... New also from KC3 - day 2s selection - more of both girls later 8)

Attached Files

• vexlevel64 likes this

#8 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

That Micki is a bit of orright... And glad to hear she doesn't think she's a princess.

As for the variation with your flash pictures, the only explanation I can think of is the batteries in your flash need replacing. Either that or you aren't allowing enough time between pics for the flash to recycle. It can take 5 or 10 seconds before they are ready to fire again. And if the batteries are low, a lot longer than that.

Try not rushing the pics & see if that helps. And if there's a mirror close by, that is giving you more light when you fire the flash. Amazing how often that is overlooked.

I like what I have read about the flip-it, I want one. It outperforms the Gary Fong gear at a fraction of the price. Supposedly.

Ahh, I just saw your last post, one thing the flip-it site claims is that there is no variation between sideway pics & regular. Hmmm...

#9 dav26

dav26
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

nice work Azza..looks like you had a couple of great days in Silom.....

The Game would be impressed with your detailed report......

how about just one cock pic of the sexy Micky????

i love KC3 myself....definately different vibe there as compared to the Nana LB bars....

great stuff....joop joop :tantrum: :tantrum:

#10 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

Lighting is super when the flash is above the lens and not to the side... New also from KC3 - day 2s selection - more of both girls later 8)

Very nice work with your Canon 550D. Internal or external flash? Thanks for sharing.

Nick Bullseye

#11 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

Enjoying the TR Azza. You certainly don't waste a moment's time!

Your selection of girls is lovely.....

....Looking forward to your updates.

Nix
Nix

#12 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

Great start Azza.....I do appreciate a good narrative....and photo's to boot.

Looking forward to the rest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci