From the shadows...

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#49 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:48 AM

Just throwing in my 2 baht to say nice TR so far and great photos (well done with the flip it -- and go for that 5D!). I've been away for a bit, dealing with work and whatnot -- the whatnot keeping away from a planned trip during Tet over to Thailand -- but reservations have been made for a trip at the end of the month. So I'm getting caught up on trip reports to get myself primed and ready.

So again, much obliged to you for taking the time. :clapclap:

#50 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

Just throwing in my 2 baht to say nice TR so far and great photos (well done with the flip it -- and go for that 5D!). I've been away for a bit, dealing with work and whatnot -- the whatnot keeping away from a planned trip during Tet over to Thailand -- but reservations have been made for a trip at the end of the month. So I'm getting caught up on trip reports to get myself primed and ready.

So again, much obliged to you for taking the time. :clapclap:

Hey Four Hundred and seventeen!

There you are!

Good to see you back. Hope you'll do another fine TR during your upcoming trip. Hope alls well amigo.

And Azza.....great stuff buddy. Enjoy Angeles City.....a place where I've lost myself, many a night.
Nix

#51 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

Hey Four Hundred and seventeen!

There you are!

Hey Nix, don't wanna hijack Azza's fine thread, but yeah, I've finally got back ahead of the game, after having to field a few curve balls -- or some such baseball analogy. :redcard: So I'll be hanging about.

Now onto you Mr. Azza. That's one place I haven't been yet in this region, Phils, so looking forward to hearing your hijinx ...

#52 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Fantastic report so far Azza. Looks like you are having a great time so far. And so are we :clapclap:

#53 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for all the kinds words so far lads... muchos gracios

and on with the report...

#54 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

Day 5

After a pleasant final night with Gift it was time to head across to Angeles City in the Philippines. Ended up spending a very lazy morning at the hotel – crossed my mind to venture down to Lolitas for a morning bj, but I decided to save myself as I had big to do list in AC. Flew the new SEAIR (tiger) service from BKK to AC. Excellent flight and I found it better than the comparable Cebu Pacific offering – plane seemed somehow more spacious – and 2000 baht all up was a nice price!
Cleared customs fairly swiftly, changed some cash at the first booth as you exit baggage area (about the best rate in town) and headed for my driver arranged through the hotel. 15 minutes later and I’m there – Central Park – nothing great but right in the middle of the action & sister hotel to Pacific Breeze (free to use their pool).
I grabbed a bite to eat and made arrangements to meet Kaylee whom I found via the cam sites. Nightmare of a time communicating but finally out smoke signals made it.
The usual meet and greet place in AC seems to be the McDonalds at the end of fields avenue – so off I went to finally meet this young lady I was very curious about. Turned out to be not nearly as cute as I had thought from my cam exploits – something that would repeat again & again during the trip!
I guess you would say she is more fem-boyish than ladyboy – I’ll let you lads be the judge. If she learnt how to do make-up she could scrub up alright – sadly lacking in most Phils LB I have met.
Despite the negatives she turned out to be a horny little one and stayed hard the entire time she was in the room. Top and bottom as most Phils LB are – they love to fuck!! Had a fun couple of hours with her – the only issue was her over enthusiastic BJ with the tongue stud – Fuck can that hurt!!
I sent her on her way with a bit extra as she looks like she could use a good feed. Contemplated heading out to the GG bars but decided to crash and get ready for a big day tomorrow. Unlike the bars in Thailand, AC bars open early in the arvo and there are several 24 hour establishments – if you are horny you will never do without in Angeles!!

Attached Files

• sebjohnson123@gmail.com likes this

#55 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

looks ok to me

#56 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

Street scenes around Angeles

Attached Files

• vexlevel64 likes this

#57 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

Part II

Attached Files

#58 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

Lovely shots there Azza, I really like IMG 1040, great colour in that.

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

I'm enjoying the street scenes too Azza lad. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#60 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

Nice work Azza. It's good to see you are giving your wide angle zoom a run. I find them a better travel lens than any telephoto.

For a third world country, the Philippines scrubs up fine in your photos. Did you take any from the other side of town? Or did it look like everyone is well fed with clean clothes?

I wanted to see what settings you were using but you have removed the EXIF data. I don't remember giving you permission to do that... :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci