Penthouse Hotel - Pattaya's Guest Friendly Hotel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#121 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

i like the english breakfast at Palmers.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#122 Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

And, ... Right Next Door to The Penthouse !

#123 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

Tell me about it.
cant even eat my tea in peace with the racket coming from that place.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#124 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

Ah Palmers, unequivocally the finest full English breakfast in Pattaya. I know it's heart attack on a plate, but then again many of the fine things in this life are said to be bad for us including ladyboy arse :shrug:

#125 yesmylady

yesmylady
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

A few more

Attached Files

#126 Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

A few more

Please! I know that we do not have control / jurisdiction over this or any other forum (and some times have to put up with those slings and arrows ...) but please I would request that anyone posting photographs have an eye to those that may consider "art" to be indecency!

From my own point of view, I found the pictures very pleasing but unfortunately that would not carry any weight.

Look forward to seeing more....

#127 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

but please I would request that anyone posting photographs have an eye to those that may consider "art" to be indecency!

are you on about the ladyboy, or the over cluttered garish rooms.?
its like a car boot sale in there for junk.

#128 mario642

mario642
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Good morning amigos!

Yes, I some times go there if I am not staying at the Penthouse.
Anywayz, last night was a lot of boom boom thanks to the crazy chicas, my polla is now happy :lol:

Talk of heart stoppers, Penthouse make what they call a "Big Hearty" Breakfast guaranteed to kill... hahaha (see pic attach)

I mostly go for the healthier vegetarian option makes for a better hardie :clapclap:
Day n' night they offer full menu in restaurant or room service.

When I come last night, Reception told me about the new breakfast-in-bed service so me and my ladies enjoy free breakfast in bed this morning very delicious and we all like.

Had a small problem last night but reception help us with that too. Some crazy guys make partying in two of the room next to us so I speak with reception and go to new outdoor pool to play and drink, have to be careful about musquito but no problem stay in the pool. :rock:

Only one more thing I not like, they not give me free late checkout today because they got booking for my room. anywayz its ok, we get 12:30 :angel:

Attached Files

#129 mario642

mario642
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

This is why they say on their website, Penthouse is not for everyone :lol:

Certainly not for the novices and less worldly hahahaha

#130 mario642

mario642
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

Oh, got one more reason to close this thread.
Can we add it to the list please?

Because some of the same old people who hate the place keep trying to promote their favorite joints in this thread.

Or, another idea ...

Those who like Penthouse should visit other threads and start promoting Penthouse on there.

Fair enough? :P

#131 SammyCan

SammyCan
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

but please I would request that anyone posting photographs have an eye to those that may consider "art" to be indecency!

For me it’s fantastic.
On a different subject would love to meet you to see if you look anything like your avatar or, are you just some old fat bloke with nothing better to do?

#132 petra2

petra2
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

If the PH is as fucked up as this thread they have no chance. I just wonder who is approving their postings. I can’t believe any owner would sanction these unless they were completely off their trolley.

Is there a vote button anywhere on this forum?

The question is

1. Does this thread do more harm than good to the PH. Yes/No.

I vote yes and would imagine the voting would in a favor of the yes’s by 10 to 1. Yes PH 90% of people reading this BS will never stay at your hotel or go near Obsessions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci