• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#25 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

For me the reality didn't match the depraved fantasy. :tada:

At the end of the day I found I prefer a clean, well-lighted place - preferably with a sea-view balcony. :rock:

#26 SammyCan

SammyCan
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

At the end of the day I found I prefer a clean, well-lighted place - preferably with a sea-view balcony. :rock:

Crackers - What is your depraved fantasy?

Now, when you say you prefer a clean place is there an insinuation the Penthouse is not clean? Are you using reverse phycology for a little dig? Just in case you are I have a comment. The maids were available to clean my room at any time of the day or night. Do you enjoy this option with you well-lighted sea-view balcony?

BTW - As well as finding my room a fuck playground I also had no problem with reading and using my lap-top. I could see all I wanted to sea. But not the ocean. But then again I don’t live in the ocean so why would I want to look at it? Ocean views? Oh yes great I have an ocean view and watched the guys skimming across the ocean on their Banana Boats and Jet Skies. Gave me such a boner.

#27 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

What an odd thing to say - the reality didn't match the depraved fantasy. Which in this case is your "depraved fantasy" & heaven knows what kinkiness lurks in the recesses of your mind... :D

I don't see how any hotel room in the world can ever meet someone's depraved fantasy. Are your expectations this high when you check in to other places?

And BTW, let me assure you that when I had several naked girls in my room on several occasions, they surpassed all my fantasies. Maybe I just don't aim high enough?

And I agree with Sammy, suggesting the Penthouse isn't clean is an allegation that just doesn't stand up. Plus where else can I get room service to replace sheets & towels at 4am in the morning? Nowhere in my experience.

#28 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

I think all crakerjax meant was all he needs is a clean, well lit room with an ocean view. (not all the extras the Penthouse offers). I did not read he was saying Penthouse was not clean.

#29 kingstons

kingstons
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

The fantasy is what you would make it. Looks to me like the welfare state is alive and well, little input but expect everything at other people's endeavor and are envious of those people that try to make something! :harhar:
Kingston.
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
She's a He?

#30 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

I think all crakerjax meant was all he needs is a clean, well lit room with an ocean view. (not all the extras the Penthouse offers). I did not read he was saying Penthouse was not clean.

I also think the "depraved fantasy" referred to the room itself....not his depraved fantasy. Well that's how i read it.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#31 Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

Attached are a few photographs ... oh, and the bathroom as well :D (which includes two showers, a gallery window, with curtain, an additional dance pole and disco lighting along with everything else you would expect, but only from The Penthouse).

We should have the Room / Suite to suit most price ranges... with all the added extras, some which are quite unique to The Penthouse.

Enjoy. :clapclap:

Attached Files

#32 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:54 AM

I also think the "depraved fantasy" referred to the room itself....not his depraved fantasy. Well that's how i read it.

Cheers DK

Thank you gentlemen, I agree with both of you. Crackerjax deserves the benefit of doubt as to which interpretation his post is given. And having met the man, I don't think for a second he was being willfully mischievous.

Perhaps suffering from a lapse of judgement but naughty? No, only with his concubine-du-jour... :D

#33 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Wow the length this hotel will go to to pull the wool over peoples eye's. My guess is that kingstons, mayball, SammyCan, lesytopp and Penthouse hotel posts all come from the same IP address.

Im sorry Paccers but I also have to question what you are getting in return for your positive feed back, I have to question this because I know for a fact that those who do leave positive posts about the place do get rewarded and to illustrate this I will go into further detail concerning my experience with this establishment.

On my most recent trip to LOS(September last year) I stayed in Bangkok(at the dynasty and had no problem with it) for a few nights before heading down to Pattaya. I had not made any bookings as I felt confident that I would have no trouble getting a room at the Jasmin.
I had stayed at this hotel on my previous visit and it had worked out well. Unfortunately the place was doing a great trade and could only give me a room for one night as they had been booked out for several days after that. So I got onto this forum and had a look around for something else. I came across the trip report by arab_libanon and it had some good feed back about the place, so I thought that while I was at obsessions that night I would make some enquirers.

So later that night a LB from Obsessions took me over there to have a look at the place and I was told that if I came back the following day I could get a room at the lower end of the price range no problem and it would cost x amount per night, so I agreed to return the following day suitcase in tow. When I returned I was told that the room I was promised was no longer available and I would have to go up a couple of room levels if I wanted to stay.But if I stayed three nights I could get it for y amount per night. Unfortunately I agreed as the day was getting on and I had a city of sin to explore. That night I returned to my room bar fine in toe somewhat excited about the experience to come with what turned out to be an excellent barfine in some erotic surroundings, so far so good, but it was not until the next morning that thing really started to go bad.

After about four hours sleep I was awoken by the god awful sound of a hammer drill boring through concrete just out side my window and although the window had double glazing it done nothing to block out the sound. I looked at the time and was stunned, it was eight o,clock in the morning and when I turned around to look at my LB she had her head buried under the pillows trying to block out the sound. It became quite clear there would be no round two any time soon. I went to get dressed and found that the ac had been leaking into my suitcase all night and everything was now wet( the suitcase was sitting in the only space left after they put all the crap in the room). we went out for breakfast and upon returning the incredible noise was still there so there would be no round two today. I payed the LB and she went on her way.

I went down to reception to confront them about the conditions and was met my a stony faced older lady who's only reply was its in the contract that they start at 8 there's nothing we can do. No apology, no would you like us to find you another room as they had apparently done for arab_libanon only that attitude that says fuck you farang we don't care about you only your money. So I asked how long it was going to go on and was told that that there would be no work tomorrow so I decided to stay the remaining two nights.

The no work tomorrow promise turned out to be bullshit as they had the previous morning the workers started up at 8 am, making a racket that no one could possibly sleep through and it went on for hours, so I again go down to reception to confront them about this and was given the same line "contract says they start at 8 am" and no apology at all, so I reply that I want to check out and was then told that the price I would have to pay would be the same price as three nights. In hind sight I should have just left but I just did not want to give them the satisfaction of totally fucking over another farang so I stayed the last night.

The next morning the same racket started up at 8am again, fortunately due to the lack off sleep on the previous two night I had gone to sleep early and had completed round two before the eight o'clock racket started up again. So then I packed up my stuff and headed down to reception for the checkout and even more problems.

I first got the bill for the room and it was considerable more than originally quoted, so I immediately start to question it but the stony faced old lady behind reception was waiting for it and started going off with some bullshit that I could not understand and that's when the penny dropped. Old stony face was not there because she was a good receptionist, she was there because she was good at arguing, she has had this same confrontation with hundreds of guests and probably won every time, this hotel was one huge scam. next came the room service bill and again it was considerably more than I was expecting and no sooner had I opened my mouth to speak, old stony face was at it again. I knew there was no was I could get a result here, I had been done by some seasoned scammers and there was nothing I could do about it, besides telling my story and warning others of the scam.

#34 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

Thank you -J-, I do appreciate a well articulated post. From your earlier accusation, we now have the real issues. And they seem perfectly valid, I can relate to the jack hammer & the leaking aircon.

I was lucky that I didn't cop the workers every day of my stay but I certainly heard them a few times. I mentioned it to the management & while they did apologise, they explained that their program of updating rooms could not be completed if they continued on with the 2pm start time for the workers.

I remember someone checked out while I was there because the room being worked on was close to him. I found myself in the unique position of sympathising for the poor bastard having a jack hammer start up next to him & seeing the hotel's perspective that they can't offer a superior product if they can't get on & finish the rooms. I do know they only work on one room at a time & they try not to put anyone too close. But that can't be done when they are fully booked.

But fair play to you -J-, noise in the morning is a major pain in the ass.

I was lucky that the aircon only leaked over my laundry bag of dirty clothes. I would have been cross if it had wet my bag, I wonder why the hotel can't install an overflow pipe.

As to the older lady with the stony face on the reception desk, she's actually quite nice when you get to know her. It's a shame she doesn't present a happy smile to the world & I actually said to the manager one day "what's with her, she never seems to be happy". He nodded in agreement & said she was an asset to the hotel & if I knew what she had to put up with, I would understand her demeanour. He explained that she handled some very unreasonable people, everything from guys demanding to let in underage girls with no ID cards, to drunks going spare about something or other.

And if you know about the Thais reluctance to confront angry people, she's a bit of a rarity. I know someone will post that there shouldn't be any angry people in a hotel but in a party town like Pattaya, every hotel has to put up with their share of dickheads. And I am not suggesting you were angry or were asking for something unreasonable. In fact I am surprised that you couldn't get your bill sorted out. I don't know all the facts but on the face of it, you have a legitimate complaint. I will let the hotel respond to this, I can only say that the girls seemed scrupulously fair when dealing with patrons. If this treatment happened in the bar, I would roll my eyes & wonder who was trying it on this time. But I am certain there is no conspiracy between the girls to overcharge customers.

Your story is very curious to me, I hate to hear of this sort of crap, maybe the hotel can send you a private message & get to the bottom of it. Though when I was in business, I always told people, tell me if there's something wrong when it is happening, I can't do much about it after the event.

Anyway, I hope something good comes out of this, maybe they should give quotes out in writing so there can be no chance of misunderstanding. One thing that does strike me as odd, given their insistence to have every item of room service, laundry, etc signed by the customer, I don't understand how your service bill was more than you expected. Wasn't it accompanied by all the signed dockets? Everyone elses is. You should have seen mine, 100's of dockets with my signature on every one.

As for your question as to what I get in return for sticking up for the hotel, I was the one on the receiving end of their largess in the beginning. I was ripped off by a dancer in the bar who took my payment up front, then shot through. It turned out she had a drug addict boyfriend who was waiting for her to bring him money. The hotel returned me my money & sacked the girl. I was impressed. Then when I started staying there, I helped take photos of some of the girls. The last time I was there I had a room upgrade which I have discussed about previously on the forum. Guys accused me of staying for free, trust me, I had a bill I couldn't jump over.

Sorry for the long post, I'm sure some are sick & tired of me going on about the Penthouse. I hope others are intrigued enough to at least go take a look at the place.

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

Thank you for taking the time to compose such an eloquent reply Paccers. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#36 Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

A wonderful Story... ( But That's All it is ) ..and it did make the Thais laugh over their coffee break.. Ting tong! was the adjective of the day ! (the length some people will go to!)
But on a more serious note, now that everyone here and now the Forum as well will know the lengths some people will go to, as we Now, publicly expose the lies and deceit of this on-going monolog.
(1) Room / Suites are PAID for, either in ADVANCE or at TIME OF CHECK-IN, (NOT, at check-out, as your story goes ..oops !
(2) Everyone is advised that a Deposit IS REQUIRED to hold a Room / Suite. ( None was received. so, another, OOPS !
(3) Service Bills, are paid / Signed for, on receipt of such Room Service, ..OOPS ! ..and, .. Mini-Bar, and Restaurant Prices ARE SHOWN IN THE Rooms / Suites, ..OOPS !... Dear me ..Things Are falling Apart,, But even You! will learn, one day that 'the Truth Will out !' Now to the lighter points : If You are able, ( and I have my doubts having unfortunately read many too many of your previous Garbage ) an apology is the order of the day ( Not to the Penthouse, we know that you have a twisted agenda ) but to our fellow punter 'Pacman'... Of course you are Both correct ( makes a change for you! though, Mr. -J- ) Indeed, we Do Have a 365 DAY & Emergency night Maintenance programme, .. don't you wish all Hotels offered this ?.. But !.. Unlike so many Hotels; we do Not Normally permit, Any Noisy work to be done Before 14:00 HRS ! 2:00 PM. .. and; 'Yes ' air cons are All capable of dripping water when the mood takes them! Any Seasoned Traveler ( and I believe you do not fall within this category, doing most , if not All, of your ' travelling' in some wishful / fantasy / virtual world ).. would Know " it is unwise to place one's personal belongings beneath Air Con Ducts, .. ( or any-where else, which is considered, 'at risk' ) So, to sum up : BS! ... a good Story, and that's All it is: born out of some misplaced self-importance,.. Misleading And False ( I don't believe this "Gentleman" even stayed with us, at The Penthouse Hotel .. (Just Prove otherwise if you can! .. Invoice number / Booking reference etc, will suffice ) … and at the same time , we can all, now disregard , or treat with Much suspicion, much, if not all of this' kind person's previous ' Rantings'.

P.S. One does not have to be a genius which Hotel you in fact are promoting but, this is of little concern as both Hotels do have a separate target audience (one in which you would not appear to fit into, at The Penthouse) but what is sad, is your continued insinuations towards a good customer, and respected fellow board member, Mr. Pacman of bias.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci