So BEM, do you use a condom on your willy and a femdom on your bum :whistle:

:D :D :D

Nick Bullseye

#15 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

i stuck my slong in this reg girl/free lancer for free once, we chatted for days , ended up getting a bucket drink n dancing them getting a room, crashing out drunk, just before checkout i stuck it in her coochie one time, ONE time and the door got knocked on by housekeeping that check out time was here, pulled out cock put back in pants ......................................................later pissed out some goop, went to pharmacy, took pill, had a coconut and it was gone by my next urine, live and learn but know that thai people do keep it clean, there lives, there clothes, there rooms but public pussy is dam dirty and women dont necessarily know when a, they have a broken condom swiming in there cunt nor do they seem to know when there are a walking puss bag, u gotta tom jones that cock n petisie please stop rimming warts, your pushing it even for a tom jones hug walk compainon first aid kit

i can honestly say though that thai pussy over all is pretty dam fresh n clean smelling , western girls usually are way more stank n dirty ive found, kind of makes u sick when u take a somewhat rough whore home from asia and her poon taste like flower nectar and then u grab a fresh princess back home who isnt a prostitute n is 8 years younger and her odor puts u off. it happens. my buddy got warts over there also, had to get it burned of his cock i guess by a docter, listerin bitches.

ive been also follwing this rule for years with sucess

=when u eat pussy/cock u have to spit out the juices water pre cum cum on the floor when the girl isnt looking, fuck ill eat a girl out and spit on her fucking bed i could care less, that shit never touches my throat as far as im concerned, really saves u getting minor infections n throat colds, very simple trick, works fine, u can even lay out a towel or your sweaty shirt just below your work station. after that u listerine and your good.

#16 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:31 AM

u can even lay out a towel or your sweaty shirt just below your work station. after that u listerine and your good.

thats more like it, you,ve been losing your form lately, but thats brilliant. :D
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#17 Bumbai

Bumbai
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

In the early days got warts in Jahore Road in Singapore, and in Manilla in early 80's. Since then nothing else. I do take particular attention to warts from those early experiences and am stunned how many LB/GG have them. Especially around the arse cheeks where they cant see.

Many are old as and look like they have had for years. I tell them it is perhaps a good idea to go and get them sorted out.

Definitely a libido killer :sleep:

So how did you treat them?

It seems I've got them.  I don't know where or even when.  They are so small that although I knew something was strange I didn't realize what was going on.  I'm self treating with apple cider vinegar now. 

I always have protected sex with LB's.  A couple of GG's I've gone BB on though.  I've read the warts are caused by the HPV virus and the girl may have the virus but not have warts.  So be warned.

#18 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

be warned,,, what day are u living in hpv is old n yes present news. and they are everywhere of course uknow this your yardo whole gives them free rent.  apple cider vinegar??? are u making a wart salad? better go get them laser burned off like my friend did after a pattaya pig gave them to him and save the cider for internal use as the malic acid dissolved bad calcium just not bad bumps on your chodes abode.

#19 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

be warned,,, what day are u living in hpv is old n yes present news. and they are everywhere of course uknow this your yardo whole gives them free rent.  apple cider vinegar??? are u making a wart salad? better go get them laser burned off like my friend did after a pattaya pig gave them to him and save the cider for internal use as the malic acid dissolved bad calcium just not bad bumps on your chodes abode.

As usual, I didn't get too much from Boom detailed explanation and advise, but I'm sure he is RIGHT !!!

Cheers, ciao Booms !
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#20 St.lucifer

St.lucifer
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

If you use condom for anal sex and if you use condom for oral sex, what can you risk?

If you use condom for anal sex and if you don't use condom for oral sex, what can you risk?

I hope you can give me some news to a beginner who likes to know.

Thanks

#21 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

I like no Condoms and have them clean my cock after

So many LB So Little Time

#22 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

So how did you treat them?

It seems I've got them.  I don't know where or even when.  They are so small that although I knew something was strange I didn't realize what was going on.  I'm self treating with apple cider vinegar now. 

I always have protected sex with LB's.  A couple of GG's I've gone BB on though.  I've read the warts are caused by the HPV virus and the girl may have the virus but not have warts.  So be warned.

First time i got them I was not in a postion to go to a doctors so burnt them off myself with over the counter wart removers. A very dicey trick on the soft tissue at the base of your penis and on your penis. But it worked

The best idea is just go to the doctor to get them iced or burnt off. Eventually you should get rid of the virus that causes them though your bodies natural immunity system, just like other warts - but do burn the fuckers off. Apple cider vinegar is a really effective treatment for a lot of fungal sort of stuff as well.

Got and some sort of really virulent urinary tract infection from dirty pussy and squirted apple cider vinegar down inside the uretha and it killed it almost immediately. Still discomfort for a while due to inflamation and I did take antibots as well but I knew almost immediately that the cider vinegar killed those nasty little bacteria

With that in mind lot of interesting research on how a high uric acid level in your urine kills the gonoreha bacteria, and you can actually take some stuff to increas the acidity to give nature a helping hand

• Bumbai likes this

#23 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

i seen a dick head with haolie rot ( a hawain skin condition affecting usually white people,, the skin gets  fungal infection do to the tropical mold and the skin gets patches of white hence the name haolie rot ( haolie=without breath, like a ghost, which the first hawaiins called the first white people as they thought they were ghost they were so white).. well my point is some dickhead health nut i met was treating this huge patch of rot with apple cider vinegar, he had basically 35 percent of his calf affected with it for years, i was like ''whats wrong with a little bleach?'' as i had a bit of it and bleach killed it in about 3 days, but with anti biotic resistant gonoreeah circulating around Thailand why not just try some acv, to me sir your a idiot, pouring that shit in your dickhole, u took meds which worked, save your nonsense about salad dressing working wonders, apples have malic acid which scavenges bad calcium in your body, that's it, its just glorified apple juice which has the same shit in it, please don't listen to this dick heads advice on health , wrap it up and if u catch something, take real meds to kill it, and sorry folks but warts are everywhere in Thailand, i don't have them but my friend had to get his burned off as well, it really cracks me up though i mean shouldn't a filthy thai whore have warts?

pour Listerine on your bush, your balls, your cock and cock head immediately after though, its what i do, i recently got blown by a local slob phil katoey, left her crib got in my car, pulled into the nearest vacant parking lot, dropped trow and douced my cock then got home n showered

• boomdraw likes this

#24 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

boomdraw the above mentioned dick head did not suggest one should not do antibots, you will note the above mentioned dickhead did do antibots :D

The above mentioned dick head could not sleep on the particular night the bacterial infection took hold it was very lively immediately after putting in the cider vinegar the actions stopped and dickhead was able to sleep :notworthy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci