63 replies to this topic

#49 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:06 PM

Excellent and discerning post :) ty

Thanks actually I think I will take that and break it out as a trip report in this section.

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#50 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:50 PM

And if there is any doubt as to the quality of the chicks I pulled in Cebu compared to the ones the OP showed you can see some (but not all) here. 

https://ladyboyforum...port-2016-2017/

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#51 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:31 PM

And if there is any doubt as to the quality of the chicks I pulled in Cebu compared to the ones the OP showed you can see some (but not all) here. 

https://ladyboyforum...port-2016-2017/

So what is the best way to pick up these stunners?

I suppose Mango is just full of season pros who are on the hunt.

Are malls a better option. Online is a bit of a problem due to prying eyes at home so it is "what happens in Cebu stays in Cebu" type deal.

Any feedback/ advice welcome.

#52 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:51 PM

I have spent a lot of time in Thailand but my Philippine (Cebu) experiences have been more enjoyable.

For me it`s the Catholic v Buddhist thing, plus the command of English.

Maybe they aren`t as flamboyant as the Thai ladyboys but a little bit more natural.

#53 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:46 PM

It's been exactly th eopposite for me. My trip in Cebu had been a failure. I had found a pretty ladyboy in dateinasia. We met on my first evening there. We had sex in my hotel room and it had seemed al right. I had been exhausted by a long journey though. 

We did it again on the next morning. She started bleeding. We had to stop for a few days. I had no plan B and it was hard to get rid of her. Actually I hadn't thought of breaking off. 

We visited several places, but she became more and more lazy. We tried sex again. Bleeding again. Then, she just wanted to stay in our hotel in Bohol to go to the next mall using local tuk-tuks. 

She became more and more jealous in our conversations. She wanted to know about my other contacts at DIA. I had received a few SMS by a freelance in manila that made her upset. I had another contact in Manila. I was not interested by the second one as a girlfriend but I enjoyed her culture and sense of business. 

Before I left, I gave my GF some money to get a smartphone. 2 months later, she asker for money claiming that she had been stolen the first one. On the next month, she needed money again to get a broadband at home. Then we couldn't connect at the same time at DIA and she became angry. She charged me of looking for another GF. When we could eventually chat, I was tired of her jealousy. She just sent me the message I hadn't expected : "don't message me again". I just answered OK. When she tried to contact me later, I told her she didn't want me to message her and that she belonged to the past for me. 

She kept her account at DIA till I deleted mine. I created another account a few months later. She was no longer a ladyboy. Her profile said she/he was gay and displayed a photo with cut hair. Believe me, it made me shock. I had more doubts about her before we broke off, but I don't want to explain what. I had to be her ATM and she could remain a ladyboy as long as I would send her her monthly wage. 

I met Pinoy ladyboys in Malaysia 2 years later. I noticed a strange feeling when touching them. I think it's due to the absence of hormones but maybe to the absence of feeling at their side. Now, when I see a Pinoy ladyboy, I just stay away. 

#54 Hard News

Hard News
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:23 PM

Funny how we all have different experiences, wants and desires

Like any relationship, short or long term......If the sparks fly on the fist date you have something to develop.

I maybe lucky to have had a good experience in Cebu

Not saying I have had some good times in Thailand either !

#55 P&G

P&G
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:25 AM

On the next year, I tried again but couldn't find a good contact. Either they would ask me to send them money after saying me "I love you" on Skype or they wanted to be married before meeting. I eventually opted for Thailand. F... ! I would just need to pay and that's it. Once I arrived in Chiang Mai, I read in the newspaper that an earthquake had killed several people in Cebu. Just after I came back from holidays, a huge typhoon flooded Manila and then a few weeks later a super typhoon destroyed Tacloban. I am not superstitious but I took these events as a sign not to try again (maybe when I will have a longer experience). My first ladyboy had been a hot Pina though. ( http://www.taiakashe..._filipina.shtmladd dated 2008)

#56 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:02 PM

So what is the best way to pick up these stunners?

I suppose Mango is just full of season pros who are on the hunt.

Are malls a better option. Online is a bit of a problem due to prying eyes at home so it is "what happens in Cebu stays in Cebu" type deal.

Any feedback/ advice welcome.

NO MANGO

life is only so long,

#57 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:07 PM

Cebu last month

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#58 thelovingts

thelovingts
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:41 AM

i am offering an exclusive hardcore dominations and penetrations in skype but not  for free theres a payment required (PayPal) for those who are  interested , just add me in skype:  thelovingts

Attached Files

"Life is a journey, and new territories are begging to be explored!"

www.msmartinalee.com

#59 CebuLBguy

CebuLBguy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:11 PM

Anybody in Cebu at Xmas? I need a wingman for a threesome or a foursome. I have the ladyboys ready and willing. Contact me @ 09496884677. Thanks

#60 thelovingts

thelovingts
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 12:45 AM

Let me teach you how to explode uncontrollably, shooting the biggest loads and having the greatest orgasm.... maybe even more than once? If u badly needed your cock to be drained im on whats ap or skype... see yah...

whats app +639182345609

visit for more...
www.msmartinalee.comAttached File  BeautyPlus_20190224045723558_save.jpg   131.04KB   2 downloads
  • JamesNotKing_JNK likes this
"Life is a journey, and new territories are begging to be explored!"

www.msmartinalee.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci