****CEBU**** CREAM OF THE CROP

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#25 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:08 PM

Be present at the Annual " Queen of Cebu " screening day`s which is two to three time depending how many did apply.....

You will see a fifty fifty draw 50% come from the p4p scene and the rest 50% are not in the p4p scene or do that once in a while.....

Greetz , Asian_Prince

Thank you, just decided on staying in Cebu in a few months so thanks again for the info.

#26 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

Thank you, just decided on staying in Cebu in a few months so thanks again for the info.

good on ya, have fun :clapclap:

life is only so long,

#27 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:22 PM

Stayed for 10 days back in...September, I think. Planned to stay longer, but did not find the gg scene to be very good.

Instead the LB action outside in Mango square and along the street was quite good, and PI ladyboys are what I would call, less aggressive than their Thai sisters. At Mango it almost felt like a gay club outside many nights, because there were almost only men and ladyboys around. Some shabu addict looking women was all for gg. There could be about 20 or more ladyboys in the area on any given night and more on weekends.

At Ayala too the gg FLs were extremely low quality but again many LB around. Love how they sweetly approach you, low prices, 1000peso would be the maximum (except for a few, but always other choices who will take 1k, or less, or free).

At Ayala outside Bos coffee a group of ladyboys seems to meet almost everyday, can be as many as 10 in the group. Took a pic one night, if I find it will post here. 

One thing, most of the ladyboys really wanted to be bottoms, I don't remember meeting any top only LB like in Thailand. That was fine with me and the ones who ended up being free were often times very submissive. If you're at least a bit physically fit then several of those I met really seemed to get off on being dominated and told what was going to be done to them, the money wasn't important. Maybe it's awful but at time I would stop one doing the rounds in Ayala and say whatever was the dirtiest thing to come to mind and order her to follow me. Did that 3 times and got 2 quickly following me, and 1 who paused so I just left her standing there.

As long as you got their number and wanted to see them again both were fine with just taxi money.

So the environment was different than TH or even AC, less P4P and more just hooking up. But I think if you were looking for a top girl it would be P4P, based on what some said when we talked.

• vexlevel64, diba and Platapuss like this

#28 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:21 PM

Cebu locals, Michele ? GV Towers hotel

life is only so long,

#29 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:33 PM

michelle, local cebuna ?Attached File  IMG_3921.JPG   80.62KB   11 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3921.JPG   80.62KB   11 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3921.JPG   80.62KB   11 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3921.JPG   80.62KB   11 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3921.JPG   80.62KB   11 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3921.JPG   80.62KB   11 downloads

• eslmiker and riona like this
life is only so long,

#30 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:36 PM

Hmm!

life is only so long,

#31 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:25 PM

hmmmAttached File  IMG_3924.JPG   74.48KB   3 downloads

Attached Files

• eslmiker and riona like this
life is only so long,

#32 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:43 PM

ditto

Attached Files

• eslmiker, strobriand and riona like this
life is only so long,

#33 GuyNice

GuyNice
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 01:38 PM

Hi everybody, I live in Cebu for about two years now. I live together with my gg, so not much chances for me to meet ladyboys anymore. But I think the best thing is to meet some LB online before you come here and everything will work out perfect for you.

Cebu's gg's and lb's are very nice and sexy. But please don't forget they all have a hard life and need to help their families, so please be good to them and you will have the time of your life.

#34 thelovingts

thelovingts
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:48 AM

Anyone heading or living in Cebu?

I'm available in Cebu guys...

"The Ultimate Infusion Of The "Best of Both World's"
Dipped on Desire And Lust
Enveloped In Pure Sexuality And Luxury
A Fully Functional Perfect Surprise

Hello honeys,

I'm Martina Lee, an oriental pre-op shemale based in Cebu, Philippines. I'm 26 years old, a great fusion of Chinese and Filipino. Standing at a posture of 5 feet 7 inch of extremely captivating features with a breast size of 38DD, a body of perfection and 6 inch of eroticism.

I am well mannered and educated. I take pride of myself on being genuine, open minded, and adventurous.

I specialize in providing a safe, sensual & erotic girlfriend experience.
Available for outcall, short time sessions, overnight and international travel.

Escape from the ordinary into the extraordinary & discover the best of both worlds.

Hope to see yah.
Mwahhh!

Call me +639064574578 (what's app available)
Email me thelovingts@gmail.com
Wechat thelovingts
Skype ID Thelovingts

Skype private shows/ live cams are available upon request..
Payments are thru PayPal or western union..
Shows starts the moment payments are sent..

Attached File  PicsArt_01-11-09.30.01.jpg   44.58KB   8 downloads
  • diba likes this
"Life is a journey, and new territories are begging to be explored!"

www.msmartinalee.com

#35 LBFluffer

LBFluffer
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:02 AM

nice line-up, however real creme de crame is here with me!

Very Nice Natural and Lovely :) ty

#36 LBFluffer

LBFluffer
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:08 AM

ditto

A Really Natural Sweetheart. She looks quite Yummy :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci