****CEBU**** CREAM OF THE CROP

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#37 Belfogore

Belfogore
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

Was in cebu end of 2016. Felt safe but it's not Thailand where you can walk around and explore for yourself i wouldn't recommend it anyway.
In fact i never saw any afam (foreigners) walking the streets of cebu.
On the islands it's more relaxed and you can walk about as long as Abu sayyaf aren't on tour that particular week :P
As for spotting any talent, very difficult. They do blend in very well

#38 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

@Belfogore

Well i dont know where in Cebu you where end of 2016 and how long you have been there , but if you have been to ( Mango Square ) you would have seen more then enough Foreigners , walking around.......

In my experience Cebu is more then cool and safe at night , been around the place and in the places where normaly no one come and did not incounter no fuzz , ever......

Mindanao is for most part a , NO GO ZONE , and that does not have to be the islands only , it can be inland also with ( NPA ) and ( Maute ) operations everywhere in that area these day`s , so it`s not only Abu Sayyaf that you have to look out for......

You can find a few talents now and then at Mango or a Ayala Mall , but most are online , so make social media your best friend......

Greetz , Asian_Prince

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#39 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:48 PM

Whats the best online site for LB's in Cebu? 

Also tinder or tagged any good or other app?

Going to bang bang Sabang soon so report will follow

Appreciated.

#40 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

@PatrickFitsMichael

I found ladyboykissess to be the best online site not only for Cebu but the whole of the phillippines : https://www.ladyboykisses.com/en/

Qua app i found : Wechat to be the best

Greetz , Asian_Prince

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#41 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

I would hardly qualify any of the girls posted as the cream of the crop of Cebu. I wanted to post some of my top fucks but I see I have to host the photo somewhere. These old school forum can be a pain. 

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

My Skype LadyboyChaserTours

Chat Ladyboys on Skype, KIK or Snapchat

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#42 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:53 AM

Whats the best online site for LB's in Cebu? 

Also tinder or tagged any good or other app?

Going to bang bang Sabang soon so report will follow

Appreciated.

Pinalove and Myladyboydate

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting the Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen. LadyboyChaser.com

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#43 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:38 AM

Was in cebu end of 2016. Felt safe but it's not Thailand where you can walk around and explore for yourself i wouldn't recommend it anyway.
In fact i never saw any afam (foreigners) walking the streets of cebu.
On the islands it's more relaxed and you can walk about as long as Abu sayyaf aren't on tour that particular week :P
As for spotting any talent, very difficult. They do blend in very well

OK

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#44 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

moreAttached File  IMG_0761.JPG   80.47KB   0 downloads

• eslmiker likes this
life is only so long,

#45 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:29 PM

Attached File  IMG_3873.JPG   83.11KB   0 downloads

moreattachicon.gifIMG_Attached File  IMG_3873.JPG   83.11KB   0 downloads0761.JPG

ditto

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#46 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:35 PM

same

Attached Files

• eslmiker likes this
life is only so long,

#47 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:41 AM

Cebu is known as the "Queen city of the south" and the Ladyboy capital in the ppines. My ex gf calls it "Land of the Ladyboy" Does Manila have more LB? yes the pop there is 17 million and Cebu is 200k+

That said there is many really fucking hot ladyboys there.

I lived in the Philippines for 9 months... Cebu is safe to walk around mostly certain areas like Colon there is a real danger of being robbed or pick pocketed especially with its rush hour and crowded. J. Ave club in Mango moved its now called Octogon. Mango is shutting down to redeveloped. The management has been running a LB prostitution ring out of J Ave for some time, aimed at mostly Korean clientele since those guys are idiots and have more money than common sense.

They routinely pay double or triple the going rate, and from what the girls tell me they can only fuck for about 5 minutes this leads to some extremely spoiled and lazy hookers. Most won't talk to you if you are not a Korean. The pinay lb hookers are even dressing like a Korean girls with their hair an makeup done Korean style. I don't bang hookers myself but I find the situation comical. LIV Super Club and Club Hatchi (hidden gem a real pinoy club) in Mandaue are great too.

No offense to the OP but the girls he posted here are some ugly trashy LB's. These are the kind I turn away from my door if they some how faked their photos and managed to get to my room.. the ones I have fucked there look like models, scratch that, most are models..  Tinder is good, Pina Love is ok (many trashy LB there but a few diamonds can be found) My ladyboy date and you can also search cebu ladyboy facebook group. its too easy to find uber hot LB in the ppines and they are just as desperate for a white man as these pieces of trash shown. 

It helps if you are younger and look decent too.

Recommended Dating Sites

Thai Ladyboys

Philippine Ladyboys

#48 LBFluffer

LBFluffer
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:15 PM

Cebu is known as the "Queen city of the south" and the Ladyboy capital in the ppines. My ex gf calls it "Land of the Ladyboy" Does Manila have more LB? yes the pop there is 17 million and Cebu is 200k+

That said there is many really fucking hot ladyboys there.

I lived in the Philippines for 9 months... Cebu is safe to walk around mostly certain areas like Colon there is a real danger of being robbed or pick pocketed especially with its rush hour and crowded. J. Ave club in Mango moved its now called Octogon. Mango is shutting down to redeveloped. The management has been running a LB prostitution ring out of J Ave for some time, aimed at mostly Korean clientele since those guys are idiots and have more money than common sense.

They routinely pay double or triple the going rate, and from what the girls tell me they can only fuck for about 5 minutes this leads to some extremely spoiled and lazy hookers. Most won't talk to you if you are not a Korean. The pinay lb hookers are even dressing like a Korean girls with their hair an makeup done Korean style. I don't bang hookers myself but I find the situation comical. LIV Super Club and Club Hatchi (hidden gem a real pinoy club) in Mandaue are great too.

No offense to the OP but the girls he posted here are some ugly trashy LB's. These are the kind I turn away from my door if they some how faked their photos and managed to get to my room.. the ones I have fucked there look like models, scratch that, most are models..  Tinder is good, Pina Love is ok (many trashy LB there but a few diamonds can be found) My ladyboy date and you can also search cebu ladyboy facebook group. its too easy to find uber hot LB in the ppines and they are just as desperate for a white man as these pieces of trash shown. 

It helps if you are younger and look decent too.

Excellent and discerning post :) ty

• thelovingts likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci