• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:28 PM

FYI I posted this as a reply to the "Cream Of the Crop Cebu post" And I thought it needed its own thread.

Cebu is known as the "Queen City of the South" (Yes, boys there are a lot of queens there lol) and the Ladyboy capital in the ppines. My ex gf calls it "Land of the Ladyboy" Does Manila have more LB? Yes, the overall pop in Manila is 17 million and Cebu is 200k+

That said there is many really fucking hot ladyboys there. Here a few I banged in my times there. These are all non pros, I don't fuck hookers.

Attached File  Screenshot_20170511-080841.png   1.21MB   12 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20170511-080808 - Copy.png   1.02MB   3 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20170511-080835.png   1004.33KB   5 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20170424-190844.png   1.39MB   2 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20170511-084331.png   935.77KB   2 downloadsAttached File  received_1633643533332095.jpeg   62.24KB   3 downloadsAttached File  received_1664677346895380.jpeg   228.54KB   4 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20170511-083738.png   1.09MB   3 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_20170511-085740.png   1.37MB   6 downloads

I lived in the Philippines for 9 months... Cebu is safe to walk around mostly certain areas like Colon there is a real danger of being robbed or pick pocketed especially with its rush hour and crowded. J. Ave club in Mango moved its now called Octogon. Mango is shutting down to redeveloped. The management has been running a LB prostitution ring out of J Ave for some time, aimed at mostly Korean clientele since those guys are idiots and have more money than common sense.

They routinely pay double or triple the going rate, and from what the girls tell me they can only fuck for about 5 minutes this leads to some extremely spoiled and lazy hookers. Most won't talk to you if you are not a Korean. The pinay lb hookers are even dressing like a Korean girls with their hair an makeup done Korean style. I don't bang hookers myself but I find the situation comical. LIV Super Club and Club Hatchi (hidden gem a real pinoy club) in Mandaue are great too.

There are many pageant girls in that town. Tthe ones I have fucked there look like models, scratch that, most are models..  Tinder is good, PinaLove is ok (many trashy LB there but a few diamonds can be found) MyLadyboyDate has some top quality as well. Also you can search cebu ladyboy  for facebook groups. its too easy to find uber hot LB in the ppines and they are just as desperate for a white man.. 

It helps if you are younger and look decent too.  If you need a shortime hotel go to the Valley Front Hotel - It has 2 sides Short time (330 pesos for 2 hours) and a long term side. 1300 Pesos per night.

If you want to stay long term you can get it for 15000 pesos per month. It has restaurant on the second floor and you can but beer and cigarettes there too. There is only a few sari saris to be found immediately outside the hotel but fuente cirlce and mango is a 10 minute walk or a short jeepney ride away.

The great thing about the long term hotel is it girl friendly since they have the short term side. but have her in your room by 9:pm or they may try to charge you in the morning. (its happened - 700 peso stupid tax)

• JustSumGai likes this

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting Cebu, Bohol, Negros & Siquior Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen.

My site Ladyboychaser.com

My recommended dating sites
MyLadyboyDate
MyTranssexualDate
Thaifriendly
Pinalove

#2 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:47 PM

If you try an contact any of these girls don't be a douche and say where you first saw them, Just say it was facebook or some shit.

• LBFluffer likes this

I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting Cebu, Bohol, Negros & Siquior Philippines.
If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen.

MyLadyboyDate
MyTranssexualDate
Thaifriendly
Pinalove

#3 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:57 PM

Have you got any pics taken by you ?

Oh so happy when in LOS

#4 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

Honestly its not my thing taking selfies with them (you take pics with gf's)  and since there are not hookers many of the girls they get uncomfortable if I want to photo during sex so I quit asking. I understand if you doubt me but I have no reason to come in here and make shit up. 

Most of these are just date then fuck situations. often I am drunk and not planning on capturing the moment. Only months later did i start collecting profile photos as personal record to keep track.  I can assure you these are all ladyboys.

MyLadyboyDate
MyTranssexualDate
Thaifriendly
Pinalove

#5 patrickfitsmichael

patrickfitsmichael
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Honestly its not my thing taking selfies with them (you take pics with gf's)  and since there are not hookers many of the girls they get uncomfortable if I want to photo during sex so I quit asking. I understand if you doubt me but I have no reason to come in here and make shit up. 

Most of these are just date then fuck situations. often I am drunk and not planning on capturing the moment. Only months later did i start collecting profile photos as personal record to keep track.  I can assure you these are all ladyboys.

So if you don't fuck hookers - did you meet these LB on line or just wandering around. I am going to Cebu soon - hopefully will meet some lookers as you have done - any advice ???? I suppose malls are good but outside Mango bars would be too hard core LB's. Any ideas on price?

have heard everywhere from 1000 to 3000. Am presentable so maybe some freebies?????

Appreciate any feedback 

#6 J10

J10
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

All those pics were disappointing to be honest.

#7 HguhB

HguhB
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:27 AM

Hi Canoe  :) , Nicole was the best picture of the bunch  :D

#8 mikel1

mikel1
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:55 AM

Thanks for the info Canoe - very useful and a great bunch of girls.

#9 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:20 PM

any valid reason?

#10 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:16 PM

Attached File  20170422_201350.jpg   482.32KB   1 downloads

wow

• sebjohnson123@gmail.com likes this
life is only so long,

#11 Ladyboy Chaser

Ladyboy Chaser
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:10 PM

Well to each there own... far better than most of what I see posted here. if you can show better than do it. 

MyLadyboyDate
MyTranssexualDate
Thaifriendly
Pinalove

#12 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 01 March 2018 - 12:55 PM

he's an idiot. All those pics were of lovely girls, Nichole being my fav. I was in Cebu in Dec for a few days, reclaimation area near ferries which is the pits. Good info, always appreciated. Must say I found the food that locals eat is CRAP. Fat, grease and sugar, gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks staying with my friend and eating her Mom's cooking 3 times a day. Beautiful countryside tho, nice waters, blue. As yet unspoiled, possibly  due to shit food and poverty not being a real tourist draw. I'd consider hitting Cebu again if I could find lovlies like those and stay in a good place with decent food.

after looking at that hotel/motel reviews I gotta say it seems like a nasty place. Any other recommendations?

• mikel1 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trip report, philippines, cebu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci