****CEBU**** CREAM OF THE CROP

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#13 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

I went to Cebu with a friend about 4 years ago, both on a ladyboy seeking mission. We'd been given a list of clubs and hangout spots to hit but it all seemed to go wrong and we didn't find much talent.

To be honest I think it was a case of hitting a lot of the right places on the wrong days at the wrong times, but such was the experience I've never been tempted back. I need some more convincing.

I wish I still had the list of places we visited, I remember hitting about 4 or 5 clubs, one was called Flower Park and another was at Mango square, I also remember cruising Ayala Mall. We arrived on a Tuesday and cut our trip short, heading to Angeles on the Thursday, I've since got the impression Cebu is a place that really picks up on the weekend, unlike AC and Manila which have a steady stream of talent 7 days a week.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#14 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:12 PM

I did a project for my country in Cebu, late 90's (before I was aware of my LB proclivities). It scared the crap out of me! Our drivers were trained in evasive maneuvers, because apparently, kidnapping foreigners was the latest thing. We went to the mall and I realized, geez, looking over everyone's head, I could be a target. And apparently (according to locals) many of the Hi-So used helicopters to land on the mall's roof to avoid the streets. Has it changed?
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#15 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

There's certainly a ghetto feel in areas of Cebu, from what I remember, and some streets we were told to avoid, but it didn't feel any more dangerous than parts of Manila or Angeles and I felt pretty safe the whole time.

We stayed at the Diplomat Hotel, don't remember the name of the street, but the hotel staff weren't happy for us to walk the street outside at night. There was a McDonalds at the end of the street and we were peckish late one night but the security guard insisted on calling us a cab rather than letting us walk 500 metres.

• diba likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#16 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

Cebu main action play it self out online not on the streets , like other places......

Go online and build your network like i did and the rest is easy......

Also let the girls work for you !!! , dont use them only to fuck but also to get the latest intel from the ladyboy scene and the place !!!

Choose a few good once out of your network and let them teach you the trick and the ropes.....

Also tour with these girls , you will go to places nobody else will ever go and they will be your bodyguard and have endless connections.....

The thing i like the most abouth the philippines woman and ladyboy`s , once you help them they will never forget you and anytime you need help , they will do any thing to pay you back even with there pussy or pussyass.......

@Thailovers57

No it`s not the same it`s even worse , that is also the reason i have been nearly all over the place but never have been in the south part of Mindanao , dont want to beheaded just for a fucking pussy or pussy ass

• thailover57 likes this

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#17 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

There's certainly a ghetto feel in areas of Cebu, from what I remember, and some streets we were told to avoid, but it didn't feel any more dangerous than parts of Manila or Angeles and I felt pretty safe the whole time.

We stayed at the Diplomat Hotel, don't remember the name of the street, but the hotel staff weren't happy for us to walk the street outside at night. There was a McDonalds at the end of the street and we were peckish late one night but the security guard insisted on calling us a cab rather than letting us walk 500 metres.

Diplomat did not have a Bar in hotel when I have been there, it is situated on Ramos st,

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#18 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:46 PM

Diplomat did not have a Bar in hotel when I have been there, it is situated on Ramos st,

some locals!

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#19 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:53 PM

some locals!

same

life is only so long,

#20 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:54 PM

some locals!

same

Attached Files

life is only so long,

#21 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:18 PM

once you help them they will never forget you and anytime you need help , they will do any thing to pay you back even with there pussy or pussyass..

LOL, Well they may never forget to send messages for months asking for more money, and they may be willing to give it up the next time you are there, as long as new money is coming in.

ok, ok, I know post was awhile back.

#22 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:54 AM

@Veveron

That`s why you have to be very selective when your making or building your net work......

I never had any money request probleem with none of my girls

Greetz , Asian _Prince

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

#23 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:52 AM

That`s why you have to be very selective when your making or building your net work......

I never had any money request probleem with none of my girls

Greetz , Asian _Prince

Sounds good, any quick tips for finding non-whore, whores?

-I'm not really sure if I'm joking or not.

#24 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:32 PM

@Veveron

Be present at the Annual " Queen of Cebu " screening day`s which is two to three time depending how many did apply.....

You will see a fifty fifty draw 50% come from the p4p scene and the rest 50% are not in the p4p scene or do that once in a while.....

Greetz , Asian_Prince

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci