• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#97 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

so there is a remedy for those warts?

Jay.........there are far better qualified on this forum to correctly answer. They are treatable.
I believe there are chemical applications to burn them off.
All I do know is that they are highly contagious and can be a bugger to shift.
I have seen signs in a few doctors in Pattaya advertising removal of such.

I had a couple on my cock 20+ yrs ago 5%20Blush.gif and in the end had to have them cut out.....Ouch.....but things have moved on from then....maybe.

Crackerjax....I would imagine if you are 'top' 2%20Raised%20eyebrows.gif you get penile warts.
and I now wear gloves in Pattaya! (only joking)

#98 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

jayarr, if the warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (which is a common cause), the bad news is there is no cure. However there are ways to manage them. Read this, as it is a reliable source: Wikipedia, Genital Warts.

There is a vaccine available as well, so if you decide to get vaccinated, you will be protected from the most common cause of anal warts. It is fairly expensive though.

#99 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

Thanks Rxpharm.....I was hoping you would reply and give the definitive answer. :clapclap:

#100 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:19 AM

The Last Night

Well my last day looks like I am going out with a whimper, as the voice deteriorates throughout the day,and can barely speak.
But the last night 'Has to be Done'

I keep thinking about Ploy whom I had met in Horney Bar the night before.
A quiet shy type and although I sensed in experienced decided to at least have another drink.

At least I think the odds of this one having warts would be vastly reduced!

She was really pleased to see me again and it turns out that she had only been in the bar a week or so and not had a customer..........Well that was enough for me to become very interested.
It turns out she had lost her job in a factory in BKK due to the flooding, and had included a room....so needs must.
She has never done the bar scene before........(or so she had told me......maybe she has told some of you, something else and has actually been around a few years !!!) :lol:

She had not been out of Soi 6 and seen Pattaya at night.......It would be a pleasure to give someone like this a nice time.....Before they get hardened to the scene.
BF paid and as we walk down Soi 6, with the girls in neighbouring bars all cheering and give the finger in the thumb and fore finger salute !!
She had never seen WS, so off we go.
After visiting the usual haunts and we start heading back to the room, she is speechless and glassy eyed.
''You give me such nice time.''

It was only later, in the room that I found out she was wearing contact lenses !!! (I know it sounds corney.........but it was the truth.) :lol:

Later she says ''Other girls say usually customer just take to room and Boom Boom.''

A really nice session in the room, before a relatively (2am !) early night.
I am in a deep sleep with the ''man flu,'' when just before 8 am she gently wakes me with
''Teerak, it is time to get up......your taxi here soon.''
A quick grope and the alarm goes off.
Into the shower and throw the remaining stuff in the case and she helps carry down my luggage down to reception she gives me a big hug and says ''Thank you for nice time.......I not forget you!!!'' 2%20Cool.gif2%20Cool.gif

That one moment of gratefulness made up for all the other ''not so nice'' events in the last 2 weeks in one sentence. (OK ....well almost !) 5%20Blush.gif
She goes off and I check out.

It was nice to go out on a high.

Taxi to the airport was with a ''Wanna be'' Formula 1 driver, whose speedo didn't work.
Still at least we were in an old Volvo 850, so would be safe!

So that's it....
Thanks for sharing the highs and lows of another fantastic event filled trip.
(Which is why in the end I relented and decided to do a TR) Especially considering that I ended up solo in Pattaya.
I didn't have to make anything up.........this is all honestly as it happened.
But that is why we love LOS.....sometimes you just couldn't make some of the things that happen in this place up.

The title ''Warts N All'' was considered before I started writing but didn't want to give too much away.

Sorry there was no cock shots , but I still havent managed to get any of them to do yet.......

But as you can see the variety of encounters was pretty varied.
Short (Benz) and Tall (Mui).........Thin (Namcha) and Fat ..(Anne/Cindy.)

I failed miserably on trying a GG !! .......but somehow always got distracted?? (Never thought a couple of years ago I would be writing that!!) 2%20Raised%20eyebrows.gif
Also not slipping in a side trip to Hua Hin whilst in Patts ......and NOT necessarily making sure I had at least one shag a day!

Thanks for your comments, participation and taking the time to read. Not only does it help make the report but makes the effort worthwhile. 11%20Thanks.gif

Until the next time......................

.Edit.
Ploy did in fact leave the bar just over a week later as she was not comfortable in the scene, and now working in 'rubber'....

Edit 2- 24 Feb. It seem the lure of the Baht was too much for Ploy and she is back at the bar for at least 10 days......... until I get into town on 6 March!!

Attached Files

#101 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

Good TR, PT Boy! Really enjoyed it!

Ploy looks like a real sweety too!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci