• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#73 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:59 PM

No bother PTB...take it on the chin and say after me...next! :D

Hope it won't be long before a right wee corker knocks your socks off.

Some guys used to rib me for going back to wee Aum as she was a moody cow...simple answer really, the Loom action was always 100% superb. :D

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#74 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:46 AM

One that knocks my socks off......Funny you should say that Petsie...... Tai and Ploy

A better day today!!

My usual day time activity is relaxing by the hotel pool. However, a couple of old lads I've been chatting too around the pool had told me about a large pool on the roof at Mikes Shopping Mall.
My keep fit activity (apart from the other obvious!) is swimming, so learning about a large pool where you can actually swim was of interest. Also the possibilities of meeting some locals.
Nice pool and not many up there so a good find, as you can see.

The evening plan was to have a couple of beers in Soi 7 then head to famous for Soda.
Was pulled in by little Na and then moved on to Luxor as I had read earlier that day about that being a mixed bar. When I get to Luxor the LB behind the bar introduces herself as Tai. We chat a little between her serving drinks and when time to leave I ask for photo to help the bar and she offers her number....and accepted.
She says she is available after 2-3 am, but said too late.

En route to famous call into Koyo and have a drink with Mui and Candy and a quick chat with a young Italian lad.

Into famous and Soda is in straight away along with Guitar and May who remembers me from August.
I buy them drinks before taking Soda upstairs for some pool practice before starting a WS bar hop.
As I come down and check bin with Lita, the young Italian lad whom I had seen earlier in Koyo earlier comes down after a short time with Kung.
We laugh and I advise on other venues that may be of interest.

I leave with Soda and go to Iron at some stage and she says she has friend work there but never been.
Straight through the curtain her friend is standing there. A really cute Loation princess in red stocking and suspenders. We go down to the second stage and get seated and watch the pole dance routine and her friend joins us taking a seat on the other side of me.
I buy her a drink and then have a hand from each of them at the top of each groin. I sit there while they lean across me chatting and think back to the question my married mates at home keep asking.......''Why you still keep going back to Pattaya.?''

On the way back we call in Nong Bar in Soi Diana where she used to work and knows the staff.
Fon asks me to come back tomorrow for some fun..........

Eventually back to the room for another enthusiastic session and her leaving at 12 the next day.

Attached Files

#75 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:29 AM

Thurs 13 Jan

Early evening I attend to some work issues at home before eating and having my early evening sleep.
I just get off to sleep, when I get a text from Tai asking if she can see me and to phone her back.
I dismiss this in my head as the plan was to go to Soi 6. But I had already decided I was going to call in for a drink on the way.

When I walk up to the bar, she sees me and immediately pulls away from the client she is with and plants her lips on mine, and embraces me like a long lost lover. :angel:
Wow what a kisser...............I thought Soda was good, but this one was of the scale.
''Tonight I go with you?.''.........I explain I'm not hanging around till late and she explains that tonight she work customer side and is available if I like.
Turns out she is 31 and not worked too much since Xmas, and only had 1 customer in 2 weeks and is really horney. :D

Soi 6 was suddenly forgotten and a barfine duly paid.

It was early and do the usual Bar hop in WS. In 'Whats Up' watch the Japs / Koreans throwing bundles of 20 Baht notes in the air with servers and the girls going bonkers, and of course Iron to see my pole dancer. 8)

She had really good conversation and good company.
She suggests a massage session, so oil brought from Boots in WS and retire to the room for a fantastic session with Tai, who never left me alone all night with her coming multiple times and not leaving till 13.30 the next day. :tada:

Attached Files

#76 redeye

redeye
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:50 AM

Turns out she is 31 and not worked too much since Xmas, and only had 1 customer in 2 weeks and is really horney. :D
:

HA HA this is her usual chat up line with me it was "Not hab boom boom for 3 months" :D :D
But I got to agree with you she's a real good kisser and performer very eager to please, here's another couple of her, though I think she's had the bolt-ons done since

Attached Files

#77 redeye

redeye
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:55 AM

Hmm for some reason only 1 pic uploaded so here's another

Attached Files

#78 bkkoil

bkkoil
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

Great Trip Report
Where does one run into Tai. Planning to visit Pats in March and looks like I can take a cue from the excellent suggestions made by you. In case I need some info can I pm you.

Thanks & cheers

#79 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

Great Trip Report
Where does one run into Tai. Planning to visit Pats in March and looks like I can take a cue from the excellent suggestions made by you. In case I need some info can I pm you.

Thanks & cheers

BKK ....just pm me with your questions...''no poblem''

#80 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:21 AM

I'm gonna fix the big tattooed guy next trip , I have perfected the Bruce Lee one inch punch and on the off chance he survives I'll finish him off with a Chinese burn .

The big lad will shit his panties .

I got your back, man. I'll force a tapout with a noogie.

Nix

#81 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:27 AM

Pattaya chess club ...whatever next :roll:

..better that than the Pattaya Flying Club.

:fly:
Nix

#82 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:06 AM

....I don't want to drag out for too long.

A little too late for that, doncha think :lol:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#83 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:53 AM

Sorry to have bored you Slappy......... but don't worry we are nearly there.

Fri 14 Jan

After Brunch I head along Beach Road towards Soi 6.
As I come out of 7/11 at the bottom of Soi 6, I hold the door open for a cute LB (Tan) and in exchange get a nice smile. Now why doesn't that happen at home ? 9%20Baby%202.gif
Exchange pleasantries and a phone numbers, but says she not like short time.

The rest of the day relaxing and as I'm going down with man flu take things easy, to save energy for Soi 6 tonight.
Call in the usual haunts including a drink with Ploy in Horney Bar and working up to the new A bar.
Considering this is mid January punters are reasonably short on the ground, except A Bar where there was a constant flow through of customers.
I walk in and Pizza looks after me. Things going all Ok she keeps me interested, and I try to delay the inevitable.
All the ex Lucky Love, So What crew. Some very desirable, others not .

After a couple of beers in the bar we go of bar hopping. Now this where I started having doubts.
I take her to some Go Go's and then she says we go to the gay Go Go in WS. Wasn't totally against it but it was the way she said it. So no go.
Then we go into Linda bar for a drink in there where she knows the lovely Nikkii.
She manages to spill her beer and the french guy I was talking to reminded her that he had holed in his condo for 2 days last year.......she cannot remember?.......and he says she ting tong.

Think about getting her back to the room before things deteriorate. Don't know if it was drink or something else.
Get down to business and she says with great delight that she has been with hundreds of men, then changed it to thousands.
OK she probably has, but as a customer don't want to be told that.
Then my phone goes (2.30) which I ignore.
I continue with Pizza and she encourages me to do without condom.....No way ......after what she had said.
I have a feel around down below and feel the dreaded warts......... Can't believe this 8%20White%20Flag.gif .....but they say things run in three's !!! 9%20Baby%202.gif
I question her about it and she pleads ignorance and says ''my flend also hab''!!

I had just about had enough of her by then so pay her off ST. I had at least had a good play around.
She was pissed off, but not as verbal as expected.

I check the phone and the call earlier was from Tan, the LB I had met on Beach Rd.
Although it is now 3.15 I ring her back......I say it is late, but ''Up to you''....I have nice air con room. If nothing happen no problem, but better than sharing with 4 others where she was.

Within 30 min's she had arrived and we are in the shower!.....she was very shy but hey.....a negative turned into a positive !!! :P
Eventually asleep by 5.15 and in the end did not leave me alone all night. 5%20Blush.gif
Sorry no photo's of her.

I am awaked by my phone at 8.00 and hourly thereafter till I answer with calls from Bell in (C&D) Phuket, wishing me a safe journey home........nice thought.
Maybe she is lining me up as a ''Sili conned Sponsor''.........but it reminds me this is my last day and the holiday is almost over.

I am feeling terrible and can hardly speak with a sore throat and cold.

Attached Files

#84 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:51 AM

Why does that dude holding the girls hand strike me as a prime Pattaya Flying Club candidate?

Ignore the Slapman. He's just a meanie.
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci