I Hab Size For You - Dec-Jan 2012

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

The title is self explanatory. The room company for this trip turned out to be most varied of any so far.
Plenty of highs and lows, and I even threatened to treat myself to a couple of GG's

As usual I say to myself that I wont be doing a TR, so don't take too many photo's at the beginning, but then have a change of heart. So stick with me.
I start with a week in Phuket arriving on the evening of Xmas day, then onto Pattaya for 2 weeks on Jan 1.

So in eager anticipation, pull the necessary's from the case, set the room, SSSS and the 1 min walk to Bangla from the Yorkshire.

A quick walk up and down Bangla to note any changes and then into C&D and straight onto regulars corner on the end, hoping to meet some BM's.
Although around 10pm things are pretty quiet after Xmas Eve I guess.
Pat does her usual of sussing out a newbie and welcoming them in. One year ago she did the same with me and she had her black boots and PVC and scared the shit out of me. This time I showed no fear and had a chat and a laugh with her. Of course a ''letting you know I'm here '' squeeze of the arse by 2 or 3 others as they walk past.
After relaxing a little, I start to survey the landscape and do a double take when I think I see Peang whom I met a year ago and know of course does not work bar any more. Then I realise it is newbie Bo.
She circulates well and hope she is as good for the bar as Peang.

Within a while 2 others arrive in the bar, Clem and Wilson....or as he was to be called ''The Candy Boy'' by one or 2 of the girls as he is so young and sweet. Walter enters later with his harem from Soi Croc.

One or two remember me from last year, but tall W/E GiGi senses a BF. Namcha also introduces herself.

Eventually back to the room with GiGi. A great passionate session and a lot better than I remember last time.
Her phone goes off at 04.30 and the old ''I have to take key for room mate'' comes out.
A year ago I would have swallowed and still paid in full but not now I'm afraid. I've heard this one several times before so reduce fee accordingly.

Attached Files

#2 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:58 PM

Next day late afternoon I venture along beach road to see if anyone can tempt me with a massage.
A rough looking one jumped out from between some alley and offer's to smoke me for an hour for 300!
Politely decline and move on.
As I come along Rat-u-tit see ''one of ours'' from 20 metres and so take the offer. The massage only lasted 40 mins and she could see I wanted extras, although I had said to myself ....NO.
If I was going to be tempted it had to be a cheap price. Before long Poy was snogging and blowing me, before she insisted rubbing her cock between our bodies and coming over me.

In the evening I had arranged to meet fellow BM Bob Noskins in C&D and it was also Jimbo's birthday.
A busy night with girls looking great and plenty of Bell ringing.
Speak to Peang who asks if I she should know me? . I tell her that she was my first (a year ago) and we laughed and she was all apologetic............... Nothing like making a lasting impression !!!

As the evening progresses Namcha plants her lovely little bum on my lap..........and Oh my Buddha those legs. My how this girl has progressed over the last year
Great session back in the Yorkshire with her not leaving till almost lunchtime.

The following evening resulted in a visit to Soi Croc or ''The reptile house'' as it was to be called with Clem, Wilson, Walter, Rob and Colin.
Upon our return at around 2.30 the cast at HQ had diminished considerably and couldn't take my eyes of Namcha, who was drinking with a customer. She kept glancing over and when she came over I let her know that if he did not BF I would.
He folded and 5 min's later we were on our way towards the madness of Bangla and to the hotel.

Attached Files

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

Great start PTB! :clapclap:

Now slow it down laddie and let us all enjoy the show... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:22 PM

I have slowed down... Petsie.

So much so, been home 36 hrs and spent most of the time in bed with man flu.

The 21 days of wine women and song finally caught up with this old fecker. :harhar:

#5 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:02 AM

good stuff, keep it coming PTB.

#6 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

Excellent stuff PTB, looking forward to the next installment.

#7 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

The next evening I would only take a ST with Nikkii whom had been giving me attention all week.
When we were finished I would have a (relatively) early night as the following morning I was due to go diving to keep my PADI in date and was being collected at 07.30

After the room activity pay her with a tip and she sneers at the money. (standard ST rate) and tell her off for sneering. Later in week did hear some girls getting silly rates being paid for ST.
Can't blame them trying I suppose.
The following evening she was OK and brought her a drink.
In a close knit bar I had decided to pay everyone the same as word soon gets round. Superstar or not......which is probably why I didn't get to go (or try) with one.

The following morning up early and wait for the bus to collect me. Watch in amusement as the girls and LB's return from their nights ......work.
Eventually get to the boat at 9.00 and the dive master comes over and says it is cancelled as the compressor had blown up. Well pissed off. Last year I had a bad cough so could not dive then.....so it seems I'm jinxed.

Decided to go the beach and the surf was well rough (for Patong) and had great fun body surfing.
Not long board stuff but OK for body boards.

Attached Files

#8 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

I forgot to say, I like how you described that corner of the bar as Regulars Corner, I know what you mean! I think it was Slappy who compared C&Ds to Cheers.

I tried to keep to one rate too but as I worked my way up to the "Superstars" league that didn't always work out.

#9 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

After that exertion decided to have a massage and ended up along the same parade on Rat-u-thit.
Poy was not touting outside but as I got the end of the 3-4 shops I saw a nice GG so let her think she had to sell it to me.
No funny business but what a cracking girl. Fantastic english, intelligent, and horny......Oh and a good massage.
At this point I almost went back to the ''other side.'' :lol:
I ended up asking her out for dinner that evening and said she would love to but the fee was 2000 + 600 shop fine. Tried to bait her down but she said that as it was early (16.30) afternoon she could earn that in the rest of the day.......
When I came out Poy saw me and gave a scouring look so walked the 10m to appease her.
Then I feel my bum being pinched, quickly turn around and see Namcha Patricia, May, Annie, + others all walk past after rehearsing NYE cabaret at HQ. ........Poy gives me another stern look.

During the evening,our little group ended up down ''The Reptile House'' and at the end bar and I end up taking Jessie, a freelancer / cabaret dancer from Phuket Town.
Fee agreed and when time to split, it is back to the 'Shire' on the back of her bike.
All going great until she stops me feeling around the backdoor.......I think you can guess what's coming....
warts. 9%20Red%20Card.gif
Maybe I'm being paranoid. (please feel free to discuss or PM me) but since going with one on my last trip in August I have done a little research.
Finished with a fumble around before she went away all apologetic even though LT was agreed she only got ST fee. But it killed the moment.
She knew she had to sort but could not afford.

Attached Files

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:26 AM

Contrary to popular belief...Red Bull may give you wings but does not cure anal warts. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:25 AM

All going great until she stops me feeling around the backdoor.......I think you can guess what's coming....
warts. :redcard:
Maybe I'm being paranoid. it killed the moment.

Not in the slightest it is very off putting and contagious on skin to skin contact , the last thing you want is someone with what looks like a cauliflower growing out their wrong un ' .

Great trip report thus far PTB , nice to see you have taken up the surfing too , been practicing at Canvey Island ? :rock:
Where your friend you ?

#12 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:42 AM

surfing on Canvey! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci