Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:27 AM

Ignore the Slapman. He's just a meanie.

Yeah he's on a much needed diet and it's effecting his hormones :D

#86 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:49 AM

I continue with Pizza and she encourages me to do without condom.....No way ......after what she had said.
I have a feel around down below and feel the dreaded warts......... Can't believe this :giveup: .....but they say things run in three's !!! :tantrum:
I question her about it and she pleads ignorance and says ''my flend also hab''!!

On my last trip I met a freelancer on Walking Street who had anal warts. She was the first girl in LOS I had met who had them.

It appears the girls are either too shy or too broke to have them treated & now I read in your excellent report where you have met no less than three girls (plus a friend) who also have them.

I predict this is going to be a major health issue as warts are highly contagious & a tourist not using a condom can infect a different girl every night of his holiday before he ever notices he has them.

I don't know how bad it has to get before there is a public health campaign to treat these damn things but from previous experience, nothing will be done until the negative publicity starts affecting tourism. And by then, half the girls in Pattaya could be infected.

Please tell I am wrong here. Maybe the Sisters group who distribute condoms can add this health problem to their agenda & spread the word that warts are easily treated. And it is in our interest to donate towards their treatment. A few thousand dollars should clear up the whole town. IMO.

And Pad Thai Boy, there is nothing boring about your well written & very entertaining report. I hope it doesn't end soon. You can always make something up... :D
  • sid1425 likes this

#87 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

PTB great report mate. :clapclap:

However, if we ever get to meet up for a beer I'll never sit on the same barstool as you as I'll be scratching my arse all fucking night. :roll: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#88 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:13 AM

Thanks for the positive comments.

Paccers....I must admit none of the 3 had a string of pearls hanging out !........ but non the less were all small doses of.

I had one with in March last year and one in August......The tell tale sign sign is if..... Ahemmmm.....if you ''go down to inspect''....... so to speak and they dont let you, or deter you.

The worrying one was Pizza who was encouraging me to go bareback,....knowing full well. 9%20Red%20Card.gif

The worrying bit is that 'some' bar owners are not vetting the girls.

I'm pretty certain Bob in Stringy's is up on this, but as for the others........buyer beware me thinks.
(If you are lurking Jimbo... I'm talking Pattaya here.)

With reducing margins, less punters, (As in everything around the world !) I guess some bar owners do not want to spend the money for tests, especially if the girl gets on the merry go round as soon as she has had the clean bill of health.
But then of course ......we have the scenario of the dodgy doctor ! 9%20Angry%204.gif

Oh. and by the way ......I havent had to make anything up (yet!!) .....this is all as it happened. It certainly wasn't boring ......especially as I was flying solo for the Pattaya leg.

#89 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

I think there is only one endshot for your trip :harhar:

Posted Image

#90 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

Nice one Kendo........Now everyone knows what to look for!!

I was even checking Wikipedia to make sure I was getting my diagnosis right !!! :argh:

#91 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:39 AM

Nice one Kendo........Now everyone knows what to look for!!

I was even checking Wikipedia to make sure I was getting my diagnosis right !!! :argh:

put anal warts into a google images search and fill your boots, my pic was one of the tamer ones!

#92 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:01 AM

Ah cheers Kendo I won't be having Rice Krispies again for breakfast that's for sure :?
Where your friend you ?

#93 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

Ah cheers Kendo I won't be having Rice Krispies again for breakfast that's for sure :?

Can't tempt you with one more rice crispy cake or maybe a wafer mint

Attached Files

#94 kevinjetter747

kevinjetter747
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

The picture of that butt hole looks like rice coming out of it and even falling on the sheets.....yikes !

Pizza has one too many toppings !

Make sure your hotel room has good lighting....always wear a jacket on your jimmy. :harhar:

#95 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

so there is a remedy for those warts?

#96 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:19 PM

And what happens when u contact them? Do you get rice krispies magically appearing around your own ass, or do warts pop up on your cock or tongue? :shock:

What are your hands looking like these days PTB? :D
  • sid1425 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci