I Hab Size For You - Dec-Jan 2012

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#37 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

perchance did you have a beard whilst you were in Patong PTB?

#38 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:13 AM

Finally got a chance to read this TR at my leisure PTB and what a wonderful read. Enjoyable narrative and shots, looking forward to more of the every day Pattaya ones, always good for making guys feel like they are back there. :clapclap:
We laugh because it is true.

#39 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:24 AM

Thanks BB..........my inspiration is from your excellent enjoyable reports. :clapclap:

I actually took your advice and used the high sensitive mode on the TZ7 for some of the shots coming up and towards the end.

#40 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:40 AM

perchance did you have a beard whilst you were in Patong PTB?

Not a chance.....certainly not one like your pic !

I do try and keep of the alcohol during daylight hours, but sometimes make an excuse if it's a late afternoon sortie to Pooks / Soi 6..... :rock:

I try and give the liver a rest for all of 12 hours.

In fact, Ive been home a week and still almost sick of the site of beer.
But had my first one last night...........with a curry ....of course!

#41 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:54 AM

ah, the reason I asked is because young Bell keeps posting a pic of her and a bearded farang and wondered if you were the tirak in question.

#42 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:33 AM

Todays update.

The next evening starts with a late afternoon early trip to Pooks in Soi 6.
As I walk in I am surprised in seeing Dang whom I know (ex Koyo and Foxy lady Soi 7) she secures several lady drinks and games of pool out of me. Must admit she is looking the hottest I have ever seen her.
Now she has joined this team, and the targets they have to hit, she did her up most to get a short time out of me.......to no avail.

Decide to spend the evening around with some beers in the bars of Soi 7.
Little Na at PanT bar pulls me in and I see 1 or 2 others of ''our lot'' then she points out 2 more.
There are 5 or so LB's in this open bar 3 of which are stunning and Na tells that 3 are members of the Scissor Sisters Club (post opps)

Move on and take in a couple of Go Go's again and despite a gobby, chubby one trying to get my attention, and when rejected Yells....''You want sleep alone then''....I retort by sitting back in my seat and smile and say back......I never sleep alone in Pattaya! .......... and she waddles off to the other side of the stage.

I end up around midnight at Family Good and chat to one of my regulars Sandy and eventually BF.
I assume we were going LT after the usual excellent session in the room (we do have a bit of history) she says she has to go back to bar........She can see I'm annoyed and eventually she says she has to see another customer who is bringing her a leaving present later. (Well at least that's an excuse I haven't heard before)
The annoying thing was I thought I was doing her a favour as her boss had earlier in the week had given her a kick up the arse as she hadn't had a BF for a week.
I was taking her so I could take her friend later in the week without agro. I don't particularly like her current look either. Still as I say, she is good in the room.

With the time now around 2.30 am and not particularly sleepy and annoyed, I follow her down to reception to get her ID and get a bus to WS.
Not usually been around there that late so wanted to see the kerb siders.
Still reasonably busy the time I get there and see LaLa and Anna (ex Koyo) at Hot Tuna.
Stop have a chat and 3 games of pool.
God her arse looks good.
Eventually back to the room........and DO end up sleeping alone !!

The following evening starts at Pook Swan and I'm quickly joined by leggy Bam whom I spend an enjoyable hour or so with playing pool and chatting. I look up to the upper levels and see Dang who has been pulled across from Soi 6 for the late shift. She laughs and again jests that I take her.
Bam also dejected and asks for money so she can BF herself and go home............ermmm sorry dear.

Onto a taxi bike to Stringfellows where Yoyo moves in again. I do get on with her...and she (appears) to have her head screwed on. Several drinks later BF paid and we go bar hopping around Soi 7 & 8 .
Our last port of call is Blue Dragon where she of course knows some of them.
Meana and Cindy (ex Stringfellows) were there, so she had a chat. The 2 did seem to have a screw loose.
Also have a chat with ''Big Benz'' at the bar. My god the size of those airbags, and well over done on the slappy.

Whilst sitting with Yoyo, Cindy says in a normal tone, You want my cock tonight?.......I say why....I have Yoyo...... and she sulks off. Later she wakes Yoyo by phoning just as we go of to sleep.
She cancels the call muttering something which didn't sound good in any language.

A good sensual session in the room and in the morning have to wake her at 13.00. I get my second helpings and send her on her way saying I would take her again the following evening which she seemed pleased about.
She said she had never been to Tiffany show (but Alcazar twice) so said I'll get some tickets.
Falang price double Thai nationals price.......You can see that happening in any normal Western county can't you? :lol:

I quick stroll around beach road and shops have got the '' Welcome to the US Navy'' signs up, and over the next couple of days it almost made a change to hear almost as many American voices as Russian.
At 5 pm one afternoon I can recall never seeing as many of the ''evening ladies'' out so early in the afternoon along beach road.

Meet her at hotel at 19.00. She does not have much make up on as she fell asleep (again) and woke late...Hmmmm
But I must admit it didn't bother me that much.
After the show we go to Lankee Chinese restaurant on Pattaya Klang (she had never been) and then have to go to Stringfellows to pay BF.

The girls are quiet jealous of her night out, especially the restaurant.
She says how about Obbsession for a drink. I say OK....a decision that will later come back and bite me.
We walk through the curtain and who is standing straight in front ...Little Eye2.
As we sit down as she subtlety looks over, I gesture if she wants a drink and she comes over.
Eye and Yo yo chat a little and then I chat to Eye while Yo yo chats to another friend.
Eye whinges I never give her a tip and I remind her without fail I always stand her drink and not to be greedy.
To do both would mean it is costing me 265bht every time I come through the door. She went all silent and I thought all was settled ......but little did I know she was waiting for a more appropriate moment to continue this. 9%20Angry%204.gif

Drinks finished Yoyo and I move on, and we go to some Go Go's around WS.- Whats Up and Angle Witch and watch the Japs and Korean throwing the cash around.

Then she says she is hungry......... again.....so a little snack of fresh prawns, pad Thai and something else from the little food stalls outside the gogo's.........followed by a cup of sweet corn. ..........God this one can eat!
The next day I have to wake her around 12.30 with an excuse otherwise this one would keep sleeping till late afternoon.

Attached Files

#43 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

Thanks BB..........my inspiration is from your excellent enjoyable reports. 4%20clap.gif

I actually took your advice and used the high sensitive mode on the TZ7 for some of the shots coming up and towards the end.

No problem, if they are the ones of the food stall and Yoyo they came out really well.

We laugh because it is true.

#44 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:02 AM

Good stuff PTB , YoYo from Stringfellows is good fun with a fairly wacky sense of humour .

Not too keen on the little one Anne (she of many aliases , what is it Cindy now ?) bit of a sneak that one .

I finally gave the Leng Kee a go last trip after walking past the place dozens of times , great sea food and very reasonable prices .

Where your friend you ?

#45 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

Good stuff PTB , YoYo from Stringfellows is good fun with a fairly wacky sense of humour .

Not too keen on the little one Anne (she of many aliases , what is it Cindy now ?) bit of a sneak that one .

I finally gave the Leng Kee a go last trip after walking past the place dozens of times , great sea food and very reasonable prices .

Yeah,.. Yoyo (seems) pretty much on the level and good company which is why I like her.

I wasnt keen on Cindy / Anne /Champagne either..........it was fulfilling a need and was short on options (that is why i only took her ST).......but it help provide the title of this TR going as all shapes and sizes were encountered !..... ....and 1 more outsize one to come later ........ :lol:

#46 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:00 AM

I've been fighting a dodgy stomach so lay low till late afternoon. When I do venture out , I walk past Family Good and little Benz comes out and says did I fancy taking her to a party at Family bar in Nakula.
It sounded interesting as I had never got over to Nakula.
I did not want to commit and explained I had a dodgy stomach.....but would see.

Over the following hours I take on lots of water and start to improve. Even have a 3 frames of pool with Soi 7 siren Whan in Foxy Lady and win 3-0........a first.

So after a sleep, I start with a few beers in some nearby GoGo's.
Actually find a cute GG in Silver Star have a drink and nice chat,and tell her I have already made arrangements but if she's see me in her WS venue, where she was working the following evening, to come over.

Onto see little Benz and she was just starting to chat up a Korean when I walk up on her blind side and pinched lovely little arse.
By the time I had pulled up a stool she had ditched the Korean and stood beaming saying ''I so glad to see you''

I tell her a few ground rules and with that agreed we were off.

Now she is very small and quiet shy. Very femboy. When we jump on the bus she almost hides herself in the corner and also her face.. When we get off in Nakula the Russians keep looking at her legs.....and I tell her they are just jealous.

Into the beer complex and up to the bar and the place is really busy. I look along and see Nok and I go over for a quick chat and exchange pleasantries.
Of course I recall that Nok's routes lay at this bar. It was the mamasan's birthday and is a good friend.
An hour later the GG from the Soi 7 bar walks in with the cashier, and then Sandy with her current client. The bar in Soi 7 was now empty apart from the manager who was left to hold the fort as it is a 24hr bar.
Of course I then realise I was set up, as Benz had no one lined up......She just smiled....I've been played like a fiddle!
No problem for me. I had wanted an evening with her and she looked a great. She's not loud and a little shy but good company.
Alas this follows through to the room, where she has a small cock and is a definate bottom only.
In fact I even resorted to trying to giving her a Kamagra, which she would not swallow to get her hard.
It was a job ....but we got there....eventually.

The next morning I wake her at 12 and by 1pm she wants me to take her down to get her ID.
As we walk out of the room my cleaner whom I have got to know over the days says ...Wow sexy lady.....I say to her in the lift see......believe in yourself a bit more. and she beems a smile.
In reception she is shy again as it is busy. Upon getting her ID, I watch her almost run's the 20 metres to her room above the bar up the Soi with the guys watching from the restaurant balcony at Flipper.

Attached Files

#47 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

Benz looks a cutie mate and those legs are indeed awesome!... 2%20Cool.gif

I've been set up with worse... :D

• claudioclaudio likes this
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#48 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

Benz is a real beauty PTB. Good find my boy. 4%20clap.gif

Cheers DK

Oh so happy when in LOS

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci