100 replies to this topic

#13 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:32 AM

[quote="soulboy"
surfing too , been practicing at Canvey Island ? ]
........Cornwall one weekend a year is all it is now days .

Todays update..........

30-31 Dec
The evenings activity was started by meeting in HQ before having an enjoyable civilised steak dinner at the Buffalo with Colin, Jimbo and Clem. Straight into Soi Croc and the usual antics, but due to the crowds end up again with the skanks at the end bar.

After a while head back to see what was left as did not want to leave it too late again.
I had chatted to Nookie a little over the previous evening or so but also saw Bell and Bo chatting and so brought them a drink. A customer came in and was starring at Bo, so said she could go and grab a BF as it was Bell I intended to go with.

As we walk past Seduction we both pause sharply as a brawl between Aussie lads and bouncers erupted in the soi. The group manoeuvred to Bangla when it all kicked off again down towards Soi Eric with fists flying.

Back in the room, a nice evening all the usual plus a decent conversation. A really nice normal(?) girl.
She hasn't been on the scene long so didn't have the hardened attitude .

NYE
The next day around the pool I had got to know an expat now living in Perth and his mate.
He says, ''saw you with that cracker last night. ....she was lovely''...........I ask where they saw me, and they were in the Go Go on the corner on Bangla.........Then I told them she was a LB and smiled. One had a coughing fit and the other didn't say anything.
I was checking out the next day so didn't really care.

Arrive in the bar 9.30 ish just as the others were going out to dinner so I was left to hold the fort.
Still at least it got me to chat to several more who I hadn't met all week. I think about 9 LD dispensed.

Then around midnight a cute thing walked and looked familiar.
The return of Nanny. She never rang bells for me before....but loved her new sexy look.

Cabaret was really good and after went to soi Croc. (Approx 1.30) I had spent some time with Bell and told her I would probably BF again when come back. She said ''best pay now''......but guess wanted to keep my options open.

Onwards to Soi Croc with Rob and Clem. The place was jammed so a drink at several bars but ending up at
Orchid Bar? where Lek continued to work on Clem.
With us taking the micky out of Clem about Lek, Clem then stepped up the pace. Earlier Rob had made a comment about the lovely long hair on some girl on the podium. A word to Lek and the next thing she is beside Rob and he is blushing like a schoolboy.
With me killing myself laughing the next thing I know Clem has whispered to Lek again and the tiny femboy Beer is bekoned over to sit with me. (Seya had said it had already gone around the bar I was femboy man??)
Apparently 22 but looked 18 at the most and very little english.

Now this is where it got really scary.
A guy wearing only shorts is slowly walking up the Soi and see's me with Beer. He walks into the little bar and is standing barely 2 metres away from us in silence, with his eyes transfixed on Beer and /or me. (I'm only 5ft 7in -1.7m high)

Now this guy is the colour,size, and body build of Mike Tyson except he looked meaner with tattoos across his face and looking as though he already bitten off 6 ear holes already that night. The hardest looking man I had probably ever seen and out of his head.

We just sit there in silence waiting for something to happen, but praying to every god in the universe it don't.
Luckily security manage to persuade him out of the bar and out into Banga......Massive sigh of relief.

After that we scupper back to HQ time was probably around 3.15.
Most of the girls BF again and no sign of Bell.....Shit
I mutter something to Jimbo and he says he is certain he had seen her around....don't go to the next option just yet.
With that She appears from around the post and we carry on and of course pay the BF.

Say my goodbyes to everyone before leaving.
On the way back she sheepishly tells me she had just come back from a ST.......and my heart sinks.
I don't blame her..........blame myself.....She says.....If you had paid BF I would have to have waited for you.
How do I know you come back.?

Oh well. The consolation was ''he young man and come in 2 mins....you better in bed'' ..... and he paid her more than me for ST only.
I must say in the room she was really nice and worked hard to make up for it.
In the morning she was planning on how she was going to spend her ''double bubble'' money.
We awoke lunchtime and she helped me carry my luggage to reception to check out.

Some photo'some more of NYE in C&D.
Some new, some simular to others seen around.

Attached Files

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:24 PM

Bell looks like a nice wee "cuddler"... 2%20Cool.gif

Good tales of your meander round the field PTB...keep it rolling mate!

4%20clap.gif

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

Great reporting PTB, I keep forgetting that they have ladyboys on Phuket :whistle:

#16 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

Reads like you enjoyed yourself. I agree with what you say about Paeng and Bo- was talking to Paeng for about 5 minutes at Jim's Birthday party before I realised it wasn't her. :D

Had to explain to Bo when she spelled her name to me what BO meant in english though :redcard:

#17 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

Thanks for the nice comments guy's............it makes the effort worth while.

Plenty more stories in the remaining 14 days.

As for Bell.......I was obviously ''distracted'' whilst in Patts but i'm now home, and she is phoning me at 3am in the morning.. 9%20Loco.gif

#18 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

Thanks for the nice comments guy's............it makes the effort worth while.

Plenty more stories in the remaining 14 days.

As for Bell.......I was obviously ''distracted'' whilst in Patts but i'm now home, and she is phoning me at 3am in the morning.. 9%20Loco.gif

You haven't got webcam sussed yet then??? :D

#19 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

Kendo
You haven't got webcam sussed yet then??? :D[/quote]

No ......not yet......driving nuts trying to sort :ang3:

#20 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:55 AM

i'm now home, and she is phoning me at 3am in the morning.. :loco:

The time difference plus the nocturnal habits of these people makes it a good idea never to hand out your home phone number .

When you are fast asleep and due up for work in 4 hours time a 3 am phone call from someone giggling and telling you "My ass miss your cock too mutt " doesn't exactly put a spring in your step :tantrum:
Where your friend you ?

#21 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:36 AM

i'm now home, and she is phoning me at 3am in the morning.. 9%20Loco.gif

The time difference plus the nocturnal habits of these people makes it a good idea never to hand out your home phone number .

When you are fast asleep and due up for work in 4 hours time a 3 am phone call from someone giggling and telling you "My ass miss your cock too mutt " doesn't exactly put a spring in your step 9%20Baby%202.gif

Only my mobile number thankfully.

Onwards and upwards.............

I arrive in Pattaya early evening and there has been a market along beach road. Litter everywhere.
This is one of my pet hates of the country
Ok there is litter in most busy places in Thailand but this is crazy and I wonder if I should have stayed in Phuket. However, by the time I take my late afternoon walk the next day along the promenade surprisingly it has all been cleared.
Into Flipper House on Soi 7, my usual choice of accommodation in Patts.
The only problem it too in the middle of everything so you are watched with who you bring back by the drinkers in the nearby bars.
I'm looking forward to trying Anaconda as it is opposite the hotel.
So freshen up and across the road.
There are about 8 other punters in the bar so pull up a stool on the far side.
Buy a couple of drinks for some of the girls dancing before settling on Jae and back to the room.

Some prelim fun and games before checking the back door...........My heart (and cock) sinks as I feel the dreaded bumps around the back door.
Despite her phoning Noon (her english isn't that good) I gave her 400 and she was pissed off, wanting more.
I take her back to the bar where a minor discussion occurred. With the remaining punters looking and the girls now not dancing, I leave not wishing to make a bad situation worse.
Eventually, everything was sorted amicably by contacting Mardhi and I got my BF back.
It was the principle.

So jump on a baht bus to Obsession. time around 1.15
Go in, several girls heads turn and say something and within moments Eye 2 is beside me.
If you have been following my trips she was the first I fell for.
I get her a drink natter before trying to get some else. Most girls had been busy with many on 2 ST (the board by the door backed this up) and Beem saying she was too tired. She said If I really want she would, but I thanked her for honesty and made my exit. I think part of it was after NYE and they were sleep tired also.
So down to Koyo and zero interest (mutually) from the remaining girls in there.

Onto a bus to see if an old regular in a beer near the top of Soi 6 was there.
Nothing
Cut through Soi 6 which is now in darkness. All sorts of creatures were jumping out of the shadows, making offers, especially near Hi Boss.
Decide the last through of the dice would be Blue Dragon close to base, so back on the bus and within 45mins of leaving Obbs had done a complete circuit!

Up to Blue dragon where my eye catches Benz who was with a customer.
I've never seen her before but heard about.
Not much on offer but a short a little 'pom puay' one comes over and introduces herself as Champagne.
10mins later she call herself Cindy.....then it all clicks into position as I recognise her as Ann ex Stringfellows......and she laughs. Not my usual type but she had me interested.

She has been working in Singapore for a while.
In the room she was actually not bad and paid her off ST.

Attached Files

#22 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:44 AM

I'm enjoying your warts and all account of your adventures PTB.

In regards to short LT's how about "my flen have motorbike accident, I have to go take care" or "solly I forget I have to go temple in morning".

I prefer to sleep alone now, mind you after hearing some of the reports regarding my snoring I can't blame them for leaving early.

#23 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:39 AM

Thanks Uncle..............indeed a new seems to get added each visit.
Although apart from the first night, the problem was getting them out! :blush:

Youve nicked my punch line though, as I neally did call this
'Warts 'N All' but didnt want to give to much away.

#24 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:41 AM

Great stuff PTB!

I do believe i recognize my old pal The Clemster in Pic 028.....holding that Leo. That man does love him that shirt!

That's a pretty creepy story about the Mr. Maori-Warrior tattoo-face. WTF was that about, i wonder? Also, I was pleased to read that you're representing the shorter contingent amongst us well (as I'm only 5'8" myself).

Man, Thailand can get funky with those tattoos. In fact, once, when out in the countryside, I actually saw a big snake that had a tattoo of Slappy on his face!

A great reminisce. I missed you by just a few weeks.

I think seeing the pics of Bo are interesting. Funny, when i see pics of her on the forum, I never, ever, find myself thinking "man, i gotta get with HER!". She doesn't really look all that appealing. But, in person, and with the stars aligned, and with several Singhas and Tequila Rose's under my belt, she looked pretty damned good. So, I took her, and we had a pretty nice time.

A compulsive facebooker, she.

Enjoying the report amigo. Keep up the good work!

Nix

Nix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci