• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:57 PM

There she is ass, legs and all.... :rock:

#27 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

Brilliant :D Thanks for that, I was just about to give you helping hand.

#28 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

thnx Pentire, I did it using paint

#29 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

Your report is very nice, but aussieguy please turn the photos before uploading. Thanks.

Nick Bullseye

#30 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

Yaaaaawn...bull if u bothered looking before posting you would see that it has been corrected.

#31 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

Next morning Tip left at about 12 I joined the guys( Alan and Doug) at the pool and then we went to The Ritz for some very late English breakfast. Later on in the night we went bar hopping and ended up at Famous bar..yet again another that was very quiet. had drinks and went upstairs for some pool. Rose was very horny and right of her face...real drunk, taking her tits and cock out at every turn...very hard to play pool... :loco: Some guy fucked her ST in the room, and she came out with nothing on but her bra and was swinging her cock begging me to fuck her, and thrusting her ass in my direction. I turned around to see what Doug was up to as I know one of the girls was chatting him up, the one with the up turned hair-lip...(fell in love with him)Doug was standing there behind the bar with this strange look on his face..it took me a few seconds but I worked it out, that he was geeting a blow job, and I completely pissed myself laughing and as I turned i hit my head hard up against the corner of one of the huge speakers they got hanging there...quite a funny sight in all. Rose was still beging for a fuck...she said just 700 baht as some of it went to the room cost...I gave in and fucked her ST...this is one crazy fuck...high real high sex drive....I love it!!

#32 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

She quickly showered and was ready to fuck again...only 5 minutes after we already fucked...and I was too FUCKED .... :harhar: So she gave me a blow job instead. We left Famous at about 4am and retired for the night.

#33 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:09 PM

Another late with Alan and Doug breakfast at The Rizz which became our main eatery while we were in Pattaya, then back to the pool for the afternoon.Later on in the night Doug and me gave Obsessions a quiick visit, as Alan styaed back in ithe hotel to get on the net to talk with his gf back in the UK...how he was able to remain faithful is beyond me after all we are in sin city with temptation everywhere...yet he was able to do it...Al your a better man then me I wouldn't last 2 minutes.... :loco: Anyway here we are in Obsessions, which in itself is a great looking bar with GGs and LBs everywhere, yet can't help but feel pressure everywhere. We were'nt in there for 5 minutes before girls were pushing for bar fines and/or drinks.Our first round of drinks were bought to us and straight away the LB service girl hinted for a drink...fuck me!!...give it a rest will ya!! One strange thing we saw that night was a LB actually get BFd by a farang GG...she did not look happy and was relucrant to leave as the GG was dragging her by the arm...looked very funny. To me the hottest LB there was the other service girl, I think her name is Belle...hot looking LB. Anyway we left after one more drink and it was about 1am. We hot WS...which was jammed with LBs...I haven't seen this many in the one area in ages.We saw 2 that were together Doug grabbed one I grabbed the other named "Am" Sex wise she was ok...very average...get this wanted 2500...don't think so baby...take 1500 and that's being kind. Shy girl and didn't want her face take photographed, but she is easy to spot on WS as she is always wearing the same clothes and look..tight jeans, checked shirt always tied in a knot

Attached Files

#34 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

So for I do enjoy your report a lot Aussieguy, especially the scene in famous with Rose, the BJ, and you "banging" the loudspeaker was brilliant. :lol:

Looking forward to the rest :D

#35 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

Thanks Aussieguy I'm enjoying your report.

Good to get some BK content as most reports these days centre on Patts and Jimbo's C & D.

A few of my BK favs and bars all mentioned. Good street pics too.

Gotta love the talent in Cascade and Nit and the short,sexy Cartun from KC111 are always in my happy memory bank.

Thanks again. I'm appreciating your work! :clapclap:

#36 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

Thnx Gazz469 and goodenough...ye gazz, Nit is fantastic, we drank heaps at KC3 b4 we left then went to a bar with a live band for about 2 hrs , then to another bar with a doof doof techno band, then back to KC3 then back to hotel...and u know what she said to me...as it was a pretty pricy nite she say's..."I not care if you give me 1000 or 4000B..you have hood heart and we have fun.:...and she really meant it as I gave her 1500 the next morning and din't even flicnh or complain. Matter of fact she was a bit pissed as I was going to Pattaya in 2 days and she was going to KL...all expenses paid by a client, and was hinting to me to come to Pattaya, and woukd have not bothered going to KL even though she would have made big bucks. Now who am I to gt in the way of a young girls' career plus as much as I liked her, I wanted to play up and not be with one girl. And Goodenough thst bit about the speaker "FUCK it hurt!!"... :harhar: I hit it so hard cause I was juming up and down from laughter, I actually fell to the floor and concussed for a few seconds....Fucking all Doug's fault and he didn't even notice it as he was in another world...funny though..That look on his face was priceless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci