pics and comments april/may

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

I was going to write a full trip report, but as it has been a few months since the trip and I was plastered through the whole trip my memory isn't the best. So I thought I'd post some pics nd add a few commenteries about the bars and girls. 1st night in Bangkok I stayed at Heaven@Four, I spent the night with Cream from Guess, bar was mainly quiet with only a few girls working, but they were haing their own fun. I originally was looking for Cherry whom I thought Cream looked like..oh well I fucked up. bought her drinks, BFd her we went and played pool somewwhere, then went to nana bars, and ended up at Hillary's for some live music, and had some dinner b4 going to Hotel. Big night fo a first night...I wouldn't say she was a very greatful person. Later on the next day in the afternoon I returned her toothbrush that she forgot and looked really pissed of at me

Attached Files

#2 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

cream

Attached Files

#3 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

cream's arse

Attached Files

#4 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

one more

Attached Files

#5 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

Anyway the second day I wope up late after catching up to some needed sleep. Got up at about 1pm. went and ate at bus stop and like I said before I went to Guess and returned the tooth brush to Cream. After that I went for a walk, then sttopped of at Lukes in the late afternoon and watched the lateshift parade arrive for work.Went back to hotel, showered, then hit Obsessions, or should I say Obsessions hit me... :rock: .....fuck is it full of talent or what... :D . Staed for a few drinks, few of the girls tried to sit with me including Fa, who looked pretty hot, even the service girl was hiotting on me. Anyway after that I went to Temptations, not much was happenning there except for Fanta being of her face and behaing pretty erratic, such a shame as she did look pretty hot, even if she has put on a bit of weight. Left there abd went to Casanova's...yes I know pretty brave and stupid to go there on one's own, must have been the alcohol. But I tell you what, this place has a scattering of good lookers as well, especially a blonde I think her name is Kims, not Kim before you jump on me but Kims, has 3 star tattoos on her right tit. Anyway some other fucked up LB came over and started breaking my balls about how guys go to Casanovas and want LBs that look like men and not like women as she is so beautiful and womenly and woudn't stop bitching. Some other LBs could see I was uncomfortable and came to my aid I thanked them and I left. Next stop...ladyboy Utopia, they call it Cascades..... :rock:...it has to have the hottest LBs per head anywhere in Thailand...absolutely the hottest and most stunning. evrywhere I looked, left, right, back, straight ahead, choices, choices and more choices. No such word as ugly at this bar, average maybe but no way ugly. After a few beers I heaed for the famous cascades toilet, but to my dissapointment there were no LBs in there, but as I went to leave this tall, long brown-haired somewhat slightly older LB stopped me on my way out, asked.."you from Australia"..and I said "ye"...she said "from Melbourne or Sydney"..I said "Melb"...I said "how you know"..she said quite cheeky. "I saw you at airport", and with that smugness my search for the night was over...Her name?...Or, An absolutely stunning and lovely lady, but one who doesn't seem to be happy within herself, one who's mind is always somwhere else.

Attached Files

#6 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:22 PM

Or left at about 12ish after we woke up. I showered and went for another walk to kill some time. Anyway at about 6pm I decided to go to Patpopng to check KC3. On my way to Nana BTS, I see Or walking towrads my direction as she is heading for work. This lady even dresses classy, never tarty, in a long flowing summer dress...You could take this lady anywhere and never feel she would shame you. Anyway she said hello to me with a big smile, like she knew I was up to something (don't worry I'll be back for you soon) I thought to myself. I got to KC3 at about 7:30, as soon as I walked in through the door and found a seat I was mobbed by about a dozen LBs and GGs, all wanting to sit with me or a drink. All pointing a finger at themself saying "pick me" "choose me"... So what do I do...I see Nit walking past and I say "I pick her"...Hot looker, hot dancer and great fun

Attached Files

#7 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

... as I went to leave this tall, long brown-haired somewhat slightly older LB stopped me on my way out, asked.."you from Australia"..and I said "ye"...she said "from Melbourne or Sydney"..I said "Melb"...I said "how you know"..she said quite cheeky. "I saw you at airport", and with that smugness my search for the night was over...Her name?...Or, An absolutely stunning and lovely lady, but one who doesn't seem to be happy within herself, one who's mind is always somwhere else.

Her name is Oh, not Or. Her number is 101. Was with her before I went to Phuket. She is very very nice. I had a wonderful time with her. She is posed, speaks excellent English, has a social conversation, is fun to be with, penetrates softly so I enjoyed in tremendously, and - most important - is really, but I mean REALLY NICE and easy going. I will definitely take her during my next trip.

Nick Bullseye

#8 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

...I see Nit walking past and I say "I pick her"...Hot looker, hot dancer and great fun

We must have the same taste. I took Nit the night after Oh. Can confirm your statement.

Nick Bullseye

#9 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

...I see Nit walking past and I say "I pick her"...Hot looker, hot dancer and great fun

We must have the same taste. I took Nit the night after Oh. Can confirm your statement.

Bully, are you sure you aren't ghost-writing this?

:D

Good reporting aussieguy. I confess to being quite the shower-voyeurs myself!
Nix

#10 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

Bully, are you sure you aren't ghost-writing this?

Yes, it's me, no kidding.

Nick Bullseye

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

Yet another Trip Report! :clapclap:

I shall turn my PC side on to avoid the neckstrain... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#12 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:09 PM

yep...here come the critics already and I am only on my 3rd day...sheeeesh!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci