pics and comments april/may

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#49 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

The night after we did some WS perving for awhile, then decided to go to Koyo7 . It as about 1am when we got there and we were the only 3 customers there and got to playing pool, drinking, and chatting with the girls. One of the girls came up to me...I forgot her name...but she is the humoures one that always looks at the mirror and say's to customers "I know you want me....can choose but I know you want me"..she's a real character, and apperantly works in Bankok as a make-up consultant, and comes to Pattaya for some moonlighting. Anyway she tells me that she saw the whole Rose and LB incident the other night and tells me "She not good for you...better find good LB". Which I reply maybe you are right...anyway she leaves after that cause she is leaving for BKK early in the morning. Doug is busy chatting away with some other girl, Alan was about to go and I was chatting away to another girl to which I wasn't sure if she was LB or GG...but she was so cute and tiny...It was about 3m by this time they were shutting down the bar . We payed our bill then "One" the one I was chatting with say's cheekily "you pay bar"...ye right...anyay we all leave and the LB Doug was chatting with gets pisse of because Doug thought she was a GG and he was after a GG this night...she got really pissed of when he knocked her back and left crying. On the way back One found a GG for him and he took her back to his room. Back in my room woth One I could really notice how tiny and petite she was and so fucking feminine..one of those that is hard to pick for a LB.

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#50 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

The night after we did some bar hopping again and ended up in Soi 6...we were drinking outside pooks, and across the soi is a bar called Red Light Bar I think it was called. Standing outside the b ar were a dew GGS and a tall LB with real long hair in that paltted dreadlock look I think they call it. She keopt looking over and smiling , and the curiopusity was getting to me because she looked familiar and couuldn't work out where I knew her. So I finished of my drink at Pook's and told Doug I was going across the the bar...Doug joined me...To make a long story short the LB turned out to be Vee...whom I met the previous trip to Pattaya...back then she was a cute friendly femmboy,I never stayed with her but always chatted with her and bought her drinks, gave her cigarette money or just small amouints of money here and there. So I was very pleasantly surprised how she grew up, especially in the tit department... :harhar: . And more surprised that she actually remembered me. Anyway we all had a few more drinks at her bar then moved on to WS and told Vee and her LB friend (that Doug was chatting up) we would catch up at Jenny Bar. So about 3ish we met up...this is one bar I really dislike, loud doof doof music, pressure on drinks, and expensive drinks, and LBs that have ODd on silicone. We left after 2 rounds of drinbks and went back to the room. Vee is one mover and shaker ion the sack, very eager to please, and real cool to chat with...very honest. Next morning when we woke up, I invited her to have breakfast with me, Doug, his LB, and Alan by the pool, she politely declined and wanted to go have her favorite noodles and an eatery near by, and she invited me to go with hewr, and said she'd pay. I said no thnx , it was too early, too go for a walk and I was too hung over.

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#51 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:18 AM

That last pic looks remarkably like Sunnyboys... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#52 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:22 AM

Nope I definitely took those pics myself.

#53 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

Back in my room woth One I could really notice how tiny and petite she was and so fucking feminine..one of those that is hard to pick for a LB.

She's really a great looker.

Of course I like them done up like a B500 whore smothered in tarty make-up and clothes sometimes, but the really adorable ones can carry off the no-make-up look with ease, as she clearly can.

Nice work Dude 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#54 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

thnx for the reply dixon...the pics were taken when she took her make-up of...she looks hotter with it on...she is the kind of LB that really doesn't mix with other LBs, and dresses very demure, not your typical LB/over the top dress sense.

#55 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

The next night I ventured on my own to Stringfellows, as Alan and Doug went to a seafood restaurant, and I had a stomach bug and I'd meet up with them later on. Anyway it was about 10ish and ended up at Stringfellows..this place does have a few good looking LBs...accept for May who is real snob...what a let down. Anyway after a couple of scotch and cokes, I tell the service girl...(who is cute and a hard working girl) to tell the bar tender to put some scotch in the mix so can at least taste it...very weak drinks...So after one more I turned to the beer. The girls stand on a pole and do their gyrating and some tgake thier cocks out to tease the customers. I had my eye on Anny, a blonde, nice body, and great tits...she was pretty hot. So i barfined her..we stayed and had a few more drinks together, then as I looked around I noticed a familiar face and I asked Anny if she knew the name of the low life piece of shit I was pointing at and she said yes, his name is "so and so" and is he is from Sydney Australia and she said yes. She noticed I wa starting to lose my cool and suggested we'd leave, so we did. We went and had a pizza on Beach rd eaterey...pretty good pizza. Doug rang me and told me they were at Famous so I asked Anny if she wanted to go and she said yes. We had a great time at Famous as one of Alan's mates was going home in the morning so mwe made a night of it, drinking, singing, dancing, playing pool, whatever...it was a ball.

#56 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:11 PM

The morning after besides suffering from a huge hangover I had a good look at Anny...now don't get me wrong, Anny is quite a looker, but I cvoudn't help but notice how much surgery and silicone she has had done on her face....all very swollen looking...She gets away with it in the dark and having a half drunk customer, but in the am, it's very noticable. Still a pleasant and hot looking girl. We jopined the others byu the p[ool for some breakfast then she left about 2ish.

#57 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

Anyway seems as this TR has died so I think I'll just post the rest of the pics I have of a LB called Nana.

Attached Files

#58 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:27 PM

A few more of Nana

Attached Files

#59 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

Anyway seems as this TR has died

No it hasn't, I was reading it! :o

Sometimes the viewers just read and enjoy and there aren't always comments to be made.

Soldier on Dude :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#60 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:30 AM

Make that another avid reader .

Sometimes we are a little lazy in just reading and not commenting without appreciating the work that goes into a report .

Well done Aussieguy .

I wondered why you got upset when you spotted a fellow country man in Stringfellows ?

Normally if I meet someone from back home I embrace them like long lost brothers and think to myself - another one for Satan's little army :D
Where your friend you ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci