pics and comments april/may

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#13 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:26 PM

The morning after with Nit it started to rain pretty heavy. And Nit was worried about getting home with so much rain, I told her she can stay as long as she wanted, but she had too many things she wanted to do. By about 12 the rain stopped and she decided to leave, we made arrangements to meet up at KC3, in 2 night as my 2 friends from UK were arrving later this evening and would probably be too tired to go to Patpong. About 7ish my 2 mates from UK, Doug and Alan... :harhar: arrived at Heaven@Four. Afetr a bit of a stuff up with the rooms, we went and had dinner and decided to do LB bar crawling. Did Obsessions, Temptations, and ended up at LB mecca Cascades... :rock: Doug quicklyu got involved with June, who I think is on lb-69 . I looked around for Oh 101...(I hope I got it right this time bull) She and another LB were being busy with a customewr and gave me a quick wave. Anyway the 4 of us (Alan, Doug, June and me) got hungry and we wnet to a really great little restaurant in soi 5. After we ate we made our way back to the hotel, June got her mobile out and by the time we got to Nana and sukhumvit corner, there standing outside the police booth was Oh. Big smile on my face...w all called it a night.

#14 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:02 AM

yep...here come the critics already and I am only on my 3rd day...sheeeesh!!

Huh? :shrug:

I think every reply thus far is from an admirer of your reporting. It's much appreciated, and very enjoyable so far.

Please continue.
Nix

#15 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:08 AM

Good work Aussieguy keep it coming :clapclap:
Where your friend you ?

#16 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:27 PM

Hey Surin, I'm only fucking around mate...thnx soul how r u mate ?

#17 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:50 PM

Anyway onto day 5...though Oh spent the night we didn't do anything as she was very tired and just wanted to sleep. But as she woke up in the morning she decided to wake me up too for some morning sex....was quick but hot as she wanted to go soon. And wait for it, she didn't want any money..yep u heard right, she felt guilty as she splept right through the night. She said "free"...I said "but darling nothing is free in Thailand"...to which she smiled. I offered her breakfast...even though it was 1pm by now...but she left, so I caught up with Alan Doug and June and we had breakfast/lunch at Bus stop, She left at about 5pm. That night we had to go to KC3 as I arranged with Nit...to which I forgot to call and let her know we were coming.Oh before I go on I forgot to mention that I had Prae or pear's number from Temptation, and she kept calling me and droppibg her price that started at 5000 for st and was reducing with each call... :harhar: Anyway she called when we were on our way to Patpong, and told her sorry but we made plans and she said tomorrow, I said tomorrow we go to Pattaya...she wanted to come...no thnx love. Anyway we get to KC3 at about 9pm...place was kicking, Nit see's me walk in, but has been BFd and din't look to happy about it, and was pissed of with me that I didn't call her and thought I wasn't turning up. So she sent Tina and Kartoon over to keep me occupied, as she didn't want the other girls harassing me. I decided to on Kartoon, but still bought Tina a thank you drink. We stayed at KC3 for quite awhile, I think my drink tab was over 3500b so far , plus bar fine.Anyway we left at closing time...went to another bar in the area for a few more drinks, then decided to go to the same restaurant we wnet to the other night on soi 5. By this stage it was abot 5am went to hotel, Kartoon to tired and drunk to fuck...shit!! We got up at about 11 as we had to go to Pattaya at 12...Kartoon wanted a morning fuck and we did...a quickie. I had about 1500 left over to which I thought was more than fair after such a big night out and only quickie sex...she was not happy...very pissed of...I said "fuck it" go home"...miserable shit...funny how they never appreciate the other money you spend on them, they must think food, drinks, cabs,entertainment is all free. Alan and Doug with June came downstairs with Kartoon blabbing to June...they left. George our driver rolled up at 12:15, now the real holiday begins...Pattaya here we COME!!!

#18 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:02 PM

some random shots of nana area and heaven@four

Attached Files

#19 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:52 PM

Wonderful report, thanks. Brings back memories of my good time with Oh and Nit.

Nick Bullseye

#20 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

After a quite an entertaining trip by our driver George (he been married 5 times, great and amusing stories) we arrive at The Royal Twins Hotel just of 2nd road. My friend Alan got the rooms at a discounted rate...must say very impressive. here are some shots from my room window.

Attached Files

#21 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:26 PM

So after some rest from the road trip and late night previouisly. I got out and about at 7 as I was too meet a few BMs at La Bamba. I got there and met a few of the guys. otherwise LaBamba is a bit quiet, too bad as I found it a pretty laid back bar, no pressure for drinks or from the girls. After about an hour a few of us went to Stringfellows, which is in complete contrast to LaBamba, but in a good sleazy way... :D The girls ate dancing around the poles and pulling their cocks out to all to see... 8) One LB that really looked pissed of or up herself was May..talk about a real ignorant, stuck up, egotistical skank. I don't know why she thinks she's still hot as she has put on the kilos and her best days are behind her, but anyway she completely refused to ackowledge us, and looked right over our heads, straight into the mirror...oh those fucking mirrors... :harhar: Alan and Doug were outside across the road at that english pub/restaurant and gave me a call, they diodn't wanna go in, so we headed to Pook Swan bar. This bar is loud , probably 4 girls to each customer, not busy just loud, and talk about pressure on drinks, you don't even get to finish yr bottle and the mamsan shakes the bottle and asks if you want another one...this gave me the shits after the 3rd time, fucking hell, give it a rest I thought. The majority of the girls in here are pretty good looking, and at first a few looked a bit similar to each other...especially as they had similar length and hair color, but I ended up with Tip.

Attached Files

#22 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:42 PM

we arrive at The Royal Twins Hotel just of 2nd road. My friend Alan got the rooms at a discounted rate...must say very impressive. here are some shots from my room window.

Great reporting Aussie, yes those 3 large hotels adjacent to each other (including Royal Twins) are often overlooked these days, myself included. They used to operate a membership card scheme which gave you a significant discount on all room bookings.

AG....would it be possible to rotate your photos before posting ;-)

#23 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

Ye sorry about that Pentire I thought I did correct them before I posted them I just relearnt to do it in Picasa.

#24 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:54 PM

3rd time ?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci