• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#1 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

Monday 9 May/ Sunday 23 October.

I shuffle down towards the plane, step on board, one small step for BB...., and wonder when I'll set foot on Thai soil again. "The dream is ....wow that was quick, the last six and a half months seem to have flown and here I am with a spring in my step exiting the plane in Swampy.

The plan is to spend a month in Patts with Ninewives and a multitude of guys I know will be coming to town in that period. Then it will be over to Cambodia, hopefully to spend a few months teaching there.

I take a deep breath, and get that distinctive smell that says welcome to Thailand, the one which fades after a few hours of becoming used to it. I arrive at 15.30, and I know Ninewives flight up for Phuket is due 20 minutes later. First thing is to get myself a new sim, always handy when LB spotters see you on the mean sois but cannot contact you.

I pop over to the DTAC stand, get them to sort it for me, all done and I am dialing NW to see if he has landed. He informs me he is at the baggage collection, and I head over to domestic arrivals, a short stroll, to wait for him to emerge. After perhaps five minutes, I see his familiar frame come through arrivals, we embrace like brothers and give each other that knowing smile.....it's showtime yet again.

Attached Files

• Attached File  s1.jpg   193.56KB   36 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#2 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:23 PM

#3 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:49 PM

Seat belt on BB, this is gonna be good !!!

Pin it Kim as its gonna be a long one :clapclap:

TJ™

As Kliome mentioned on the way to Cambodia, the period this TR covers was perhaps his best time ever in Patts, now that is saying something. It truly was a magic period, with literally a who's who of LB lovers in town, your good self included, at various stages.

Hopefully this report, as a pictorial diary, captures some of the magic as seen through one FM's eyes. Stay tuned, this is indeed going to be a long one. :harhar:

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

The taxi journey from the airport, organised by NW through the Pattaya Bay Resort is pretty uneventful, besides the usual catching up, and before I know it I am dropped off at my usual abode on Soi Buakhao. NW carries on towards PBR and we arrange to meet for food at Chow Soy, a FMs favourite on Soi Chayapoon, a bit later.

Redrock, a great guy from Scotland and who is partial to a bit of extreme femboyism on occasion, and why not, is staying in the same apartments, and he drops in for a chat while I unpack. After unpacking, we arrange to meet later also. I take a Baht bus to Buakhao barbers for my traditional first day hair cut. That out of the way, I call NW and tell him I'll be in Chow soy in about 20 mins, 7.45 ish.

Pottering back along Buakhao I am taking in and savouring all the hustle and bustle of Patts, along with dodging the passing bacon slicer like traffic when I bump into Oh, formally of La Bamba, outside some bar between Pook Swan and Chayapoon. We exchange pleasantries, she does not go for the hard sell like many do, and 5 mins later myself and NW are checking out the familiar menu in Chow Soy.

Attached Files

• Attached File  show2.jpg   299.18KB   31 downloads
  • Attached File  s2.jpg   269.8KB   32 downloads

#5 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:54 PM

Just when I was beginning to think I'm spending too much time on the forum...

...now this!

I'll be here, enjoying the ride!
Nix

#6 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Just when I was beginning to think I'm spending too much time on the forum...

...now this!

I'll be here, enjoying the ride!

It's gonna take a while, 30 days of reporting to come, so cancel Xmas lol, some days were more eventful than others mind.

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

After I order, I sit back, look around and it hits me I am finally back in town. Redrock joins us and he fills us in on what has been happening in town. Food finished, Redrock gives me Farangbah's mobile and tells me he is due to meet up with him in Corner bar around 9-ish. I have never meet Farangbah in person, but feel like I have know him pretty well from years on the forums.

NW and I make our way to Corner Bar about 9, but no sign of anyone, even a guy fitting Farangbah's description. We plonk our asses on some wicker chairs, chat with Ning, and a few moments later Juri and his companion for the night turn up. Next Redrock appears,a family reunion is in the making.

NW gets a call from Gerry, a guy I have been corresponding with about meeting up and although into our scene, has not been in Patts for over 6 year now. NW and I nip over to the Second road intersection with Pattaya Tai to meet him. He has described himself to tee and we spot him and call his name, like old friends.

Back at CB, Farangbah has finally arrived in the company of PiggDogg, and I get to meet him in person at long last. Many times the FMs don't look like you imagined them, but in his case it was pretty close, about 85%.

Gerry takes to his new found friends like a duck to water and after a while it is decided that as Famous is so close, that will be our next port of call. Welcome to Pattaya Gerry.

Attached Files

• Attached File  s3.jpg   275.72KB   30 downloads
  • Attached File  show1.jpg   271.56KB   21 downloads

#8 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:26 PM

Is it Raphael Nadal's little sister? :D

Good to read from u BB!

Fasten my seatbelt...I won't miss a single post of this TR 8)

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

Is it Raphael Nadal's little sister? :D

Good to read from u BB!

Fasten my seatbelt...I won't miss a single post of this TR 8)

Thanks Josh, plenty of parties to come later in the report.

#10 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

Now this is going to be another BB extravaganza. :clapclap: :clapclap:

#11 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

This is gonna be a good un' .

November sure was a busy month in Siam .
Where your friend you ?

#12 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:28 AM

Now this is going to be another BB extravaganza. :clapclap: :clapclap:

You may be right OTS, over 8 gigs of photos to get through, cheers. :pic:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci