A cockfull of dreams......whamming and bamming in Phuket

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:02 AM

Surin Nix (SN from now on) turns up and there is a nano second of common understanding between him and jasmine as they think of past balconies, then conversation resumes. I think BullsEye is there too but its late, I have had a beverage or two and I am being swamped by hormones.

It is time for the loom.

Up to the end of Bangla and into a tuk tuk, It is a delicious journey of anticipation. This gorgeous young sexy girl/ladyboy is going to be the subject of my lust!

Call me a romantic but I just cannot help it!

:harhar:

Into the room, showers and onto the balcony.

A nice passionate kiss, whilst she sits on my lap, then she slips down onto her knees. And she is actually pretty good at this I am thinking....I can hear the sea, the air is warm and I am sitting on a balcony getting fantastic head from a gorgeous ladyboy, life is good, so I reach for my rum and mango juice have a sip and light a cigarette. So a cigarette in one hand and drink in the other I toast myself whilst getting glorious head.

But this is not fair so I stand up to return the favour, but actually this is even better standing up, so she is on her knees and I am really really enjoying myself. I get a grip and sit her down to return the favour. Hmmmm definitely hormones...never mind time for the main event.

So bend her over, she leans on the balcony and I slide into that glorious, fabulous ass. Oh man........this is good, in fact it is very good, but I have reached that stage where no matter what happens I am not going to loose my hard on or come. So the lovely gorgeous Saiparn is banged in every conceivable position in every room on every piece of furniture with great vigor and abandon.

After really quite a long time for an old git I start to tire. However she has 30 years at least of youth on me, so there is no stopping her and she races to her own finish and much to my surprise and glee (I just love feeling the spasms of an orgasm when you are buried deep inside a ladyboy) she comes pretty copiously..

But of course it is a terrible insult for me not to come, she thinks I do not find her sexy enough. So she goes to work and after about 15 minutes of world class head she achieves her objective and I nearly drown her.

After a shower she asks me if I want her to stay and very unusually for me I say yes.

Because I cannot wait to bang her again with more powah in the morning....OK afternoon.

Which I do. Thank you Saiparn, I really really enjoyed you.

#14 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:11 AM

now some of you sensitive souls may be thinking exactly the opposite of me.

I am respectful to my companions but I do not want companionship. What do I, a European over 50 years old, have to say or have in common with a 20 year old transexual from Issan? In my case not a lot. In fact, I suspect that like the simplicity of the arrangements with me.
-------
This is a good time to read Jim's rules. Jim is the host of Cocktails and Dreams and has seen it all.

I have changed my mind. Jim's rules will be at the end of the report
------
More romantic stories when I have time. Another character appears and some serious fun is had and finally Flexxy learns what Saiparn must have felt like........

#15 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

Flexxy,

I'm really enjoying your breezy and light-hearted account.

quoting flexxy:

"...but I didn't come to LoS to chat to perverts .....I came here to be one". :twisted:

This quote is typical of the man. Witty, warm, irreverent.....a great companion.

....oh, wait. You're not into companionship.

...Please continue.

Nix
Nix

#16 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:08 AM

Good reporting Flexxy46.......I like your style Sir.

Just a quick question, would 46 be the year you entered this World ?

#17 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:01 AM

I do believe that flexxy is a love-child of the 60's.

46. I think that's his record. In one night. :harhar:
Nix

#18 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:02 PM

It was actually my age when I registered on the forum.

I have to confess that my first ladyboy was 18 years before that. But that was an experiment with a few in BKK. 46 was when I decided they would become a focus.

Thanks for the kind words gents. SN you were a great companion and actually your companionship, Jim's and Clem's were what made this trip so special.

Goodness it was fun.......well goodness is not actually the right word but you know what I mean

#19 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

Batters has a lot to answer for for stripping the cream of the crop over your visit- the man is just plain greedy :lol:

Stockings were a great touch- hopefully they will figure out what a big turn on it is for a lot of peeps. :butterfly:

It would be interesting at some point to read your insight as to the changing demograpihcs here since your first visit as i can be a bit jaded about how bad I percieve the down turn in 'quality' visitors to be and how Phuket has changed for the worse.

Looking forward to your TR and next time you are here I promise to be more sociable :D

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:41 PM

Great start to the holiday there Flexxy. :clapclap:

I first stayed in Phuket 24 years ago, there was a main road through there but Bangla was a dirt track. I stayed at the Club Andeman which at the time consisted of Beach type bungalows. I found it to be a much more relaxed atmosphere with mainly European, American and Aussie visitors.

There were no high rises and the beach was mostly deserted and frequent power cuts made life seem more tranquil sipping Klosters in the dark. The Patong people were friendly and helpful and the food was cheap, delicious and plentiful.

Looking forward to the balcony scenes...:D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:22 PM

^^ Andaman's the first place I stayed in Phuket as well- those bungalows were great. Was on the list of the places for the army leave scheme from Hong Kong. The Phoenix will be arising again as it's second incarnation has been demolished and they are currently re-re-building. It wasn't you that kept me awake all night banging away was it? :angel:

Edit: :thhi: First girl I ever went with in Thailand, in the Andaman- gotta love the granny pants. poss 2nd or 3rd generation could be working here now!!

Attached Files

#22 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

It wasn't you that kept me awake all night banging away was it? :angel:

BTW, Heeza Biggun!

:tada:
Nix

#23 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

wow, that Saiparn is really cute....well...she is fuckin' hot! :love:

#24 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:41 PM

:agree: A wonderful pick for the 1st night, and excellent beginning to your TR. Always nice to see a long time lurker come out of the shadows and fully into the darkside. :harhar: :clapclap:

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci