A cockfull of dreams......whamming and bamming in Phuket

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

Sitting remarkably comfortably after an epic last night with Bee from C&D, I am starting this report feeling the familiar come down as reality beckons along with the boarding call.

I have been inspired by recent reports by Surin Nix, Kendo and Walter which have kept me entertained so please consider this an inadequate tribute to them.

I am a long term lurker, very occasional poster; I love a good lady boy and a drink or two in a debauched environment. This makes me a keen fan of Cocktails and Dreams in Patong and I am leaving for the 3rd time.

I am no stranger to Asia; I have probably been to LoS at least 25 times and first arrived as a very naive 18year old, 3 decades ago. Patong had no electricity and the only way to reach Patong from karon was to walk or drive all the way into Phuket town and out again.

So gingerly shifting buttocks I will try and think back through the foggy 9 days to the time I arrived

#2 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:35 PM

Dear Flexxy. I am eagerly looking forward to your trip report. I appreciated very much meeting you in Patong Beach.

Nick Bullseye

#3 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

so back in time....

ooooohhh the anticipation of taking the taxi to the airport. Shopping for stockings, imagining who will be wearing them...Emma for sure (but not until the last night) Bee most likely.

The excitement as the plane accelerates off the ground.....what a rush.....

Reading for the plane...Bangkok 8 by John Burdett, an essential read, a great crime novel with a fantastic insight into Thai's, bar girls and ladyboys.

Fantasies for the flight.......Emma but I know she is in Issan with Oh, May and Nicole. I realise that there is no one that really sends me into a slavering mess of lust like the last time when I had fun with Ae. She was great; pretty as any GG and a good top and bottom, and she had a great attitude with me......and I am definitely not a hansum man but one thing is for sure she turned me on.

Hmm...I remember being a sandwich between Seya and Ae, having another duo with Bombay and Sonya which was OK.

Anyway I know that 'must do's' rarely get done so I will see what happens.

One thing is for sure I am going to have some fun and relax in the sun.
:gayf:

Attached Files

#4 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:30 AM

Ugh wake up an hour before landing at swampy...well it is kind of swampy and why do they build those factories in the middle of the lakes?

The flooding looks pretty bad.

Completely screw up my transfer and nearly miss my flight to HKT thanks to the mad immigration policy, queues and indifferent Thai's stamping passports.

Departure gate...on to a bus which seems to drive round in a circle very slowly before we disembark, I look upwards there is a gate and a ramp to the plane.....so why is every one on a bus.........welcome to Thailand leave your western logic, values and judgements at home.

WTF it's a jumbo for an hours flight.

#5 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:50 AM

land in Phuket........ah the humidity and smell of the air.........I am BACK!

Navigate the taxis and arrive at karon where I am going to stay for the duration. I have chosen karon because I think it is worth the 750 round trip to Patong for some peace and quiet during the day.

A massage, meal and beer or two later I am ready. A rum and some mango juice and a fag on the balcony whilst I savour the feeling of just roaring blissful anticipation. For you American''s, fag means cigarette, the super sexy lady boy bent over the balcony whilst being banged with enthusiasm and vigor comes when I return. Just thinking of it ....what a balcony session that was. Worthy of a Surin Nix.

I am now in the Tuk Tuk, rattling my bones with that low horse power roar but wind is in my hair and I am feeling f''ing brilliant. I have been dreaming of this moment for months and it is happening now and I am lapping it up (more of that later).

I am walking down Bangla, listening to the unholy din, adrenalin overdose round the corner and into the bar.

Cocktails and Dreams! YES! :harhar:

#6 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:08 AM

but there is some peace to make with a fellow BM. Bullseye.....I have been a little bit disparaging about some of his posts on another forum and learning he was to be in C&D's I said I would buy him a beer.

I have never met anyone from the forum before (except Jim and the girls) so it is a slightly odd feeling for me, meeting a person whom you have only seen on a screen as an avatar and words.

Bully is a very amiable man and we have some beers. However there is a crisis for him and I sympathise as no one likes to see pain.

I am chatting away to Jimbo and Bully sucking the beers down and eyeing the talent. But there is no one who remotely catches my eye. Noticeable for their absence are the BatCrew (Emma, May, Oh & Nicole) in Issan, Nuoy, Nookie, Bee. I see lots of others whom I recognize but none who make the hormones leap.

Mind you I am still acclimatizing to ladyboys and by the end of the trip I would have taken many of them.

I turn round a there is a figure immediately recognisable from his self portrait of him looking at the departure board at the beginning of his own trip report .....its Surin Nix.

A round of applause for the man who lies on the floor looking through the slats as the lady boy showers (if you don't understand the reference please read his fabulous report). I immediately like him and we start chatting.

#7 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:24 AM

...but I didn't come to LoS to chat to perverts .....I came here to be one.

So I ask Jim to take me to Soi Croc....not that I would get lost . He is on fine form and we are getting into the swing of things sitting in the centre facing the Scorpion Bar.

There is a seriously hot girl dancing and Jim is talking to her ......but she is plainly not on the planet. Great shame as she is one hottie.

Attached Files

#8 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:27 AM

I look across to the Scorpion Bar and there she is, a thunderbolt of hormones rushes through the system. But it is early in the trip so I wait a little and then Jim and I wander over.

Attached Files

#9 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:29 AM

Jasmine is there too and she's a pretty girl and I know that she is into balcony action because I have read Surin Nix's report so she is a strong candidate but.......

Attached Files

#10 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

NOOOOO.......I have just GOT TO FUCK Saiparn.

She looks like she is from Chiang Mai (Issan of course) as she is pale (not normally my type) but her body is fantastic and she is very passable (told you beginning of the trip......this always becomes less important as the trips progress).

OMG, I am really attracted to this person.

Attached Files

#11 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:40 AM

I keep seeing off the planet but don't understand :giveup:

#12 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:59 AM

I keep seeing off the planet but don't understand :giveup:

high as a kite,

that same LB almost cracked on with BM Dambuster one night but he also ended up taking a rain check for the same reason as Flexxy

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci