Snap shots of the travels of the rooster

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#13 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

Is it possible to post more than one picture in a subject? I would like to speed things up.

Indeed there is Rooster. enter your text, browse for your first picture, click add attachment. A new 'add attachment' field will then be displayed above your just 'posted attachment' - lather, rinse repeat till all photos are attached.

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us. Our back stories are very similar as at least as far as timing goes... the marriage part not so much. Still managed to give that one a swerve, much to my parents disdain. :D

I look forward to seeing the photos of your adventures throughout SEA.

#14 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

These guys I don't know them. They saw me taking pics and wanted theirs taken.

Attached Files

#15 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

A saw this from my balcony. Not a bad effort I thought.

Attached Files

#16 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:05 PM

Thanks for the info. I will give it a go now.

This guy is going well too crossing the road.

Attached Files

#17 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:14 PM

Hi Rooster,

I'm already enjoying this very much. I like how you are laying out the background of your report with a bit of information about yourself, and about how you found yourself now a part of this world.

I'm visiting Phuket now, and one of the truly fascinating things to me, something that i would not have imagined 2 years ago, when i discovered ladyboys, was that there would be such a large community of guys who have been (or are) married. I was married for a long time. As I've spoken with several BM's over the last few days, i've discovered that more than 50% by my estimate, have been, or are, married.

Thanks for the VN pics. I'm planning my first visit there next year, intending to take a motorcycle tour through the country.

Thanks for sharing!

Nix
Nix

#18 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:31 PM

I could keep posting VN pics and even some Cambodia pics but seeing this forum mainly focusses on the Thai experience I think it's time to move on as I revisit VN again later in my travels and will post some more pics.

I first went to LOS - Bangkok then Phuket in 2007 following my trip to VN and Cambodia. Good travelling with a mate but I find their are restrictions in my LB adventures. I think many of you guys have had the same experience. So my 2007 trip was a typical get pissed, pick up GG's and not too much else. I knew there was something missing. I only had one LB experience which consisted of some action BJ and HJ from a freelancer on Patong Beach about 2am. Not really a good experience.

Forward again to 2008. Returned in May. This trip consisted of first two nights Patong, 2 nights, Phi Phi, 2 nights Ao Nang and then finally Koh Samui for 7 nights. No action in Patong. I moved onto to Phi Phi and got the suprise of my life. I met these two nice LB's who were working selling clothes in the small market in Phi Phi. Kyta and Pim. Some of you may have seen Kyta still there on the island. I last saw here in 2010 there but couldn't meet up for action as I had taken a 'Pay per view" companion on that trip. More to report later :D

Kyta and Pim were both great. Kyta caught me starring over as I walked past. I love the way LB's have that 6th sense and know when they are being looked at and usually return the stare. I didn't go over to say hello because again, I was with some friends and was too shy to let them know I liked LB's.

Kyta is from the south of Thailand and Muslim. Nice natural tan. Pim is from up around Issan area. I can't remember exactly where.

Onto the night scene and after drinking where the boxing stadium is and Jordans Pub I was walking to get some Thai bbq snacks. And there they both were on a corner. By now I had the courage of alcohol and walked straight over. 20 mins later I was in their room for a 3 some. Excellent time. 1500 THB for both. Times were cheaper then I guess and being in Phi Phi was an advantage for me the customer. After the 3 some they took me to eat at 4am in a little side store. The next day I was leaving but I kept in touch. Spent that afternoon mucking around in their clothes shop drinking more beers. I wanted to tell my friend that I was not continuing the trip and that I was staying in Phi Phi. I learnt my lesson from here on. Travel alone.

Attached Files

#19 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

I am quite enjoying posting like this for my first time. It's good to know BM's are out there appreciating it. I didn't know how time consuming it is to post a TR. All in good fun.

#20 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

Here is a shot of the food store the girls took me to for a feed at 4am. You can see their clothes store in the background. The other shots are of Phi Phi again.

I left Phi Phi and caught the ferry to Ao Nang. What a beautiful place. There are a few free lancers in Ao Nang on the top of the hill on the road that leads towards the Fossil National Park area. Didn't get any action. Same old story. With my friends. Still a great place to visit. I would love to take a LB there one day.

Attached Files

#21 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

I caught the bus more of a converted ute like the ones in Pattaya to Krabi town. Not too much there really. Good for shopping I guess but I didn't hang around to sample the night life. Maybe others on here have had an experience in Krabi town.

I spent my last night in the bars behind the first row of shops along the beach. The next day I moved onto Koh Samui. I paid 400 THB to get a bus and ferry. Ao Nang to Surat Thani then bus and boat to Koh Samui. Long trip but I like seeing the countryside.

Once you arrive at Samui they have buses that take you to Chaweng Beach.

Attached Files

#22 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

Koh Samui was okay. Lot's of backpackers and young Euro and Aussie travellers. My friends wanted to go to the Full Moon party. I had heard about it but didn't really know what to expect. My friends are a bit younger than me so they really liked the party. I just went along, got pissed and travelled with the flow of the night. I am glad I went. I have never seen so many people on a beach. Didn't get back to my hotel until about 7am. The wait to get on a boat back to Samui was painful when you are tired and hungover.

Attached Files

#23 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

Great effort Rooster, also nice to see shots around S E Asia, really enjoying your thread.

cheers :cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#24 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

Hi Rooster,
Have you been to Transcend recently? I spend the odd night in Sydney, I have thought about checking out transcend, but usually end up having a few beers with Donnykey, maybe not quite as exciting, but a lot cheaper :D

Hi Patrick,

I haven't been to Transcend for about a year. A bit expensive and they tend to rush things. Work to the clock. A few Thais in there but when you compare the price to LOS I think it is better to wait.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci