Snap shots of the travels of the rooster

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

To all you Board Members out there around the world, I really appreciate reading about all your diverse experiences, happiness, sadness and the challenges that life presents. This TR will be more of a recollection of my travels in South East Asia from 2007 – 2011 and given the time period will be a work in progress.

Introduction: I guess I am fairly new to the scene. I am 37 years old. I became interested in LB’s since I was about 28-29 from the internet. I got married in 2007 and divorced in 2010. I don’t regret the experience of marriage but for myself, it just made me realise I am a ‘Free Spirit’ and prefer to be alone and experience the world of mongering.

I had my first transsexual (LB) experience in 2004 when I was about 30 yrs old at a Transexual brothel in Sydney. It was at 400 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills to be exact. Fellow BM’s from Aus might remember it. This place has now relocated to 278 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills. Website Transcend.net.au.

My travels to Asia and more specifically Thailand started in 2007. I travelled with a mate and we pretty much stuck to our plans of spending a couple of days here and there travelling from Vietnam to Cambodia and then Thailand. I hope you fellow BM’s don’t mind me posting my pictures of my travels in other countries in SEA before I landed in LOS. I wanted to include this TR as an example of my travels in SEA leading to my undeniable fate in LOS.

#2 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:14 PM

I was amazed by the traffic in Vietnam.

Attached Files

#3 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:22 PM

Funny to see a bit of greenery so close to the hustle and bustle of the city.

Attached Files

#4 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:27 PM

I spent a night at the Lido Bar, located on level 1 of the Liberty 4 Hotel, Ho Chi Minh. For those who like a relaxed drink, Filipino band, whiskey and very pretty GG's then not a bad place to visit.

Some gorgeous VN girls. Unfortunately no cameras allowed. VN is still very strict with rules. I wonder if they will change their girls in hotels policy one day.

Attached Files

#5 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

It was time to move north to Nha Trang.

Attached Files

#6 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:36 PM

I love riding motorbikes. After arriving in Nha Trang my mate and I rode north from Nha Trang to Ty Hoa. About a 3-4 hour trip but very scenic with some beautiful beaches not yet hit by the tourist boom that Nha Trang has seen.

Attached Files

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:39 PM

Great work in progress, thank you rooster :notworthy:

#8 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

Is it possible to post more than one picture in a subject? I would like to speed things up.

Attached Files

#9 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

We stopped to have a swim here.

Attached Files

#10 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

Hi Rooster,
Have you been to Transcend recently? I spend the odd night in Sydney, I have thought about checking out transcend, but usually end up having a few beers with Donnykey, maybe not quite as exciting, but a lot cheaper :D
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#11 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

Nha Trang is a very nice beach too.

Attached Files

#12 rooster74

rooster74
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

I found this bar. Very nice view to have a beer.

Attached Files

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci