• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#13 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

Excellent start Nix glued to my seat now :clapclap: :clapclap:

Dont under estimate Tiger Lite as a preferred drop quite refreshing, hope there is no shortage of that in the coming weeks....

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#14 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:20 PM

What happened to the picture of Colonel Gaddafi laid out in Narita Airport :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Quick observation there lad!

The rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated. Now you know!
Nix

#15 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

Good to read something live from LOS 50 days before my arrival
Keep us informed about what's going on
:D

#16 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

Q
Nix

#17 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

Brilliant stuff Nix, enjoying your detailed report very much, especially as I can relate to that roof top bar having spent a few evenings there myself over the past four or five years. If only I was not having such a world class time myself 100km down the express way in Pattaya I would be joining you for the evening however, little point as like Slappy(was).....you already seem lubed up :D

#18 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

Q
Nix

#19 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

Nix, it sounds as though you are really doing it up right now that you have come to terms with everything. I'm happy for you, and hope you have the time of your life. BTW, Pan seems like an absolute doll. Be careful, or you might fall in lub. :D

You'd better keep that Mom & Pop store supply quiet. Keep your eye on the sky for the batsignal, and watch out for the batmobile. It's around.
Actually living the dream.

#20 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:19 AM

some yummy chic cock, dam id luv that one ridding me with that boner rock hard the whole time , me begging to be sprayed in the face as i stuff her. mmmmmmmm

#21 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:48 AM

The girl in the pic from Guess Bar is GIP - just back from being flooded out and living some refugee shelter by all accounts.

#22 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:21 AM

As expected, the makings of a top quality report. :clapclap:

Enjoy yourself, and I look forward to your regular updates.

#23 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:27 AM

Friends, night #1 did not disappoint! Pan was as warm, friendly, and sexy as she was in the bar. Not at all businesslike as we went to the balcony, shed our clothes, and enjoyed the nightime Bangkok skyline. The girl has the softest skin, and not one iota of hair. It was really a pleasure to feel those legs sliding next to mine....and after a delightful romp, I slept like a baby.

Well, except for a really strange nightmare about a giant crawdad. (sometimes known as a crawfish). I know that sounds strange, and it was, but man.....what a crazy dream.

That is wierd! The only time I ever went with Pan, I had a nightmare about a giant lobster (I guess it depends which crustaceans you grew up with).
The hotel looks nice I just checked out the promotion on the club tower, maybe worth a look next time I'm in town, certainly the roof top bar is impressive.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#24 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:01 AM

Q
Nix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci